General - page 158

I bought a trading bot, but the product is locked. first time on MQL5, assistance greatly appreciated
  Signals Volume  (3)
Hi team, I have a question that don't find answer for it in Frequently asked question topic about the signals Assume that my balance/leverage is 1000/500 and my provider has 100000/500. if he opened 0.01 lot, is this trade will be copied or ignored? Thanks
Hello, I can't figure out this error : my results from the "optimisation result" tab differs from those i get when I right click and execute "Run Single Test" without changing anything else. Any clue where to look to understand this differences ? For information : No error in the journal log when
Cents signals, what will happen to them? Question for the administration, will they all be free? Or is this a bug? New Year has passed, the holidays are over, I'd like some comments
I have many up and down arrows , I want to get candle number for each arrow and run a function when I click on it, there are two actions that they need candle number to run that function for that specific candle My arrow ObjectName's are like these for example : ArrDown_32 , ArrUp_21 a prefix with
Any idea why my EA is clearly executing around 300 trades a year in visual mode on 3 symbols simultaneously but when I try to optimise, many iterations have 0 trades, and most are 0-10 trades with the odd one at 20ish. This is weird since the code is the same and it works fine in visual mode
Looking for an option to change the platform. On the platform I am trading on now, I am not satisfied with the size of the commission
Hello, I rented 12 months VPS but because I have DLL file its not working, what should I do
Hello. I am signal provider . My signal is not rated but i have one client that wants to copy my trades. He still needs to open MT5 account but i am wandering if he will be able to find my signal and copy my trades if I am not rated. thank you Piotr
You are on the official forum of MetaQuotes Ltd. ( https://www.mql5.com ). MetaQuotes Ltd. is a software development company and does not provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or datafeed services, nor is it involved in any commission payments in connection with any trading
  Fixing an issue  (3)
Hi everyone, I want to use an expert on my metatrader, but i received some errors like: imported DLL "user32.dll" not allowed in Cloud Network imported DLL "FXBlue64.dll" not allowed in Cloud Network what should I do now please help me to fix this errors Thanks
currently have 8 ea that ive tested a month just for it to blow my account
Hi everyone How can I have Heiken Ashi indicator without shadow? the default indicator doesnt have any option for shadow colors
[Deleted]
When Alert function is used, I know we can customize sound, but I am looking for ideas how can i code a continuous alarm function which only stops when its turned off by user
  VPS  (1)
i want to setup 5 terminal please recommend good vps
Hi Guys, Do you know how to screenshot the backtest graph into a pdf? Regards, Peji
Good day I had Forex Win Trade as a signal on MT4 platform linked to a demo account to test. I then decided to open a real account on MT5 platform and request the move of the signal. However the signal does notshow on MT5. Please assist
Hi All, Where do I find my own private channel that I created on Mql5? Regards, Peji
The python api documentation page gives a 404 error https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/ Anyone know why they took it down
Hello, When I want to download an indicator from the MQL5 marketplace I get this error message: "Installation failed". Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? Thanks in advance to those who will take 2 minutes to answer me
Hello forum, I'm totally new to MQL, but no to programming. I downloaded an Indicator (divergence.mq5) from the codebase and I get two errors on an input variable initialized with an enum value. The code: //+----------------------------------------------+ //| declaration of enumerations
Hi everyone. Im simply seeking advise from the professionals. I want to build an indicator that changes candlestick colors between 3 different time periods. Eg. Between 1am to 7am candles are pink. Between 8am to 1pm candles are orange. Is this actually possible? If yes - I would greatly appreciate
Hello guys , I clicked right to my acc but there isn't 2FA option to enable it like in this article https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/otp How can i active it on desktop mt5 ? I have activated on mobile phone mt5
  Minimum risk %  (3)
Might be a silly question but I can't seem to find the answer. I have EA's that have default risk % as 1%. Is it possible to use less, eg 0.8% or will they not function properly because of the decimal
Dear Fellow Traders Good day. My iOS mobile version of MT5 underwent autoupdate to the latest version 5.0.3580 recently. Since then the app is not working as expected. There is flickering and frequent hanging. Is anyone else facing the same issue? I tried clearing the cache, reinstalling the app
  VPS  (2)
Hello, how do I activate the virtual server, I did not find an activation option for it
I am attempting to restrict the hours during which trading can occur, but I have not been successful with my attempts so far. I would appreciate any input or suggestions on how to accomplish this. bool IsTradeTime() { datetime now = TimeCurrent (); int hour = Hour(now);
Hi All, I tried to upload the logos for my new EA and I have the right sizes, 60x60, 140x140 and 200x200 but I get an error message saying that the format is invalid. Not sure what the problem is, any advice? Best Regards, Peji
Hi All, How do I change the background colour of the product description text to grey? Regards, Peji
For reliability, I use two PCs for trade. I have activation permit for an EA on each PC. Does it make any problem if I login to an account and use same EA at the same time