General - page 1633

Stochastic EA  (231   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
I have been helped so much by this forum I thought it was time to give something back. THis is my latest EA effort, which is based on the stochastic turning up (or down) after reaching 80 (or 20). It autocloses when the Williams %R hits an extreme point, generally at a profit, although if you want...
Hi everybody! I am a fan for simple Trading! My trading strategy is not new! I trade with 15m TF and have 3 MA on my Chart (100, 5, 20)! My Entry is when MA 5 and MA20 cross the MA 100! OK, now i need your help! I`am looking for an Indicator or an idea which filters this Low and Sideway Trends (Look
Hi guys, Ok I'm new to forex and am confused in finding my own system. Does anyone have a system that is stable,reliable and and keeps on scoring. Thankyou Carl
Hello, This is a lesson from about 200 Forexvideos, the main content are as follows: Lesson001– lesson014 Basic use of MT4 Lesson015– lesson040 CandleSticks analysis Lesson041– lesson066 Further use of MT4 Lesson067– lesson090 ZhangGe’s Trend Followingpattern Lesson091–...
Traders, starting the next days i am offering my former Tradestation EUR-USD trading system on RAS for subscription at a price of 49USD per month. The system is a pure trendfollowing system, which tries to cut losers short during ranging periods and makes the most pips on stronger trends. It follows
I have a small amount of Amibroker code that I need to convert to MT4 code. Can anyone help? It is a type of trailing stop I use. Countback=Param("Countback",50,1,100,1); LVSL=Param("1",0.0010,0.0010,0.020,0.020); HVSL=LVSL+0.0030; Cond1=LLV(L,Countback); trigger = Cross(Ref(cond1,-1),Low);...
  Help With An Unfinished EA  (12   1 2)
Hello, I have an EA that is not yet complete. I have no programming skills & need some help. I had someone working on it but they have since vanished. It is working pretty good but still has some issues & I would like to add some features such as TakeProfit, StopLoss, BreakEven + X Number Of pips,...
What do you all think of Ford? I know I should have my head examined for thinking of buying automotive stock, but consider this: If GM tanks completely, which it will, it's one of the big TWO and the only publicly traded car company in America. Stock price has held it's own last couple of weeks...
  EA Freezing Bug  (1)
Hi Guys, I noticed people have been experiencing problems with EA's mysteriously stopping working even though charts are being updated with price action as normal. The previous posters seemed to be running EA which had either long historical order histories or complex object creation on the charts
hello everyone...im pretty new to automated trading is it possible somebody can write somethign for me and give it a backtest. i would greatly appreciate it if the answer is a yes...here is what i would like it to do. at every 00 and 50 mark above the price...place it as a entry buy orderwith a...
Hi everybody i am new member in this forum and i would like to know if there exist an EA that place(open short or long position) orders at certain time of the day.thanks in advance. If you have this EA please share it
Hi guys, Firstly thanks to everyone who contributes to this great forum :-) I thought it may be interesting to get an insight into different styles of trading from those of you who are full time traders use to make profit (of course I don't expect a full description.) something like: Timeframe: Eg:...
I hope you are familiar with NFP as an important economic indicator. I have written an article that explains what NFP is, why it is important, and how you can trade it. Click here to read the article. Your comments are more than welcome.
Get a FOREX education or get scammed. Forex trading has become a profitable and popular market to trade. There are many positive aspect of FX trading. To be success in the forex currency trading market you have to educate yourself and do your homework. After you have educated yourself on the...
FXCM UK Now Offers Spread Betting With No Re-quotes For Immediate Release: Media Contact: Jaclyn Sales, jsales@fxcm.com London, 5 March 2009 ― Today, Forex Capital Markets Ltd. / FXCM UK (Forex | currency trading | forex trading | forex broker) unveiled its spread betting product for UK...
Is this a great long term buy? Or is Citi going bankrupt?
  Chart Plays  (8)
Here is where I'm going to post charts of possible plays I'm looking at for short term holds. My time frames are from 1h and up.
If anyone Could Help out! 1.Buy at say every 20 pip interval when going up or down. 2.Only one open trade at one level. 3.Target Set at Say 30 Pips 4.No Stop Loss 5.No Trailing Stop 6.No Limits on no of trades. Option to change parameters. Explanation: Say we are trading GJ. Current Value 140.00...
If anyone Could Help out! 1.Buy at say every 20 pip interval when going up or down. 2.Only one open trade at one level. 3.Target Set at Say 30 Pips 4.No Stop Loss 5.No Trailing Stop 6.No Limits on no of trades. Option to change parameters. Explanation: Say we are trading GJ. Current Value 140.00...
Hi. In the new post of my blog I let you a metatrader library that allows you to read data from a Web Page. Its use it is fully commented through an example with images. I hope you like it and I wait for your comments Best regards, Mestize www.forexmq4.blogspot.com
I have written two articles about you and your forex broker. You may find them useful. Click the following links to read them. The Broker's Effect on Your TradesThe Villain Forex BrokerYour comments are welcome.
  dde problems  (1)
Hello everybody, I'm trying to use dde. Everything looks working but there something wrong with prices!! Look at the picture below... Thanks for support
[Deleted]
  Lets Get Real  (173   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
I have read every system and trade idea out there and tried them all. Put lots of different indies and combos on my charts and had various levels of success. In reality I have found that the basic ideas of price action are still the best. However, I don't yet have the confidence to go naked in this
  MULTi M EA  (17   1 2)
Hello everyone, this is my multi ea that can open 10 pairs with only attach on one pairs. this is just rough ea,. need more development. for everyone want to develop this EA are WELCOME. this ea is work with some pairs correlation. like correlation between EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD., this EA...
Hi, would it be possible to get the .mq4 code for the native Stochastic oscillator. There is a dfference between the Stochastic indicator available in the experts/indicator folder and the inbuilt stochastic indicator. This can be seen when plotted on a chart. i am using only the %K with %D set to 1....
I have Interactive Brokers(IB) account both real and demo. I heard that I can use the demo account to log in MetaTrader 4. Can any one tell me how to apply that to MT4? Thanks in advance, helen
  Help with 5 digit pricing  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi Can anyone let me know what the code would be to make an EA trade with a 5 digit broker. Any help appreciated Best rgds
  PipTrader  (6)
Hello, I am new with your forum. Just wanted to say I am glad to be with you all. I look foreword to enjoying new information and sharing when I can. PipTrader