General - page 1632

[Deleted]
  Lets Get Real  (173   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
I have read every system and trade idea out there and tried them all. Put lots of different indies and combos on my charts and had various levels of success. In reality I have found that the basic ideas of price action are still the best. However, I don't yet have the confidence to go naked in this
  MULTi M EA  (17   1 2)
Hello everyone, this is my multi ea that can open 10 pairs with only attach on one pairs. this is just rough ea,. need more development. for everyone want to develop this EA are WELCOME. this ea is work with some pairs correlation. like correlation between EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD., this EA...
Hi, would it be possible to get the .mq4 code for the native Stochastic oscillator. There is a dfference between the Stochastic indicator available in the experts/indicator folder and the inbuilt stochastic indicator. This can be seen when plotted on a chart. i am using only the %K with %D set to 1....
I have Interactive Brokers(IB) account both real and demo. I heard that I can use the demo account to log in MetaTrader 4. Can any one tell me how to apply that to MT4? Thanks in advance, helen
  Help with 5 digit pricing  (73   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi Can anyone let me know what the code would be to make an EA trade with a 5 digit broker. Any help appreciated Best rgds
  PipTrader  (6)
Hello, I am new with your forum. Just wanted to say I am glad to be with you all. I look foreword to enjoying new information and sharing when I can. PipTrader
The HSI is not great but despite a lot of bad news this year it seems to be doing remarkably better than elsewhere, US or Europe. Do you believe it'll correct lower?
Did something change on this forum? It seems that posts don't get answered anymore... have requests for technical information been moved somewhere else? I do my best to 1st research my question prior to posting... however, in the past I have always gotten help from here, but no longer... What...
Hello all! Yes, it is me again with monthly poll! The question this month is "What is your biggest forex trading weakness?" Possible answers include: a)I lose control over trades. b)I struggle with emotions over losses and lost "potential profits". c)Indecision is my greatest weakness. I hesitate
YESS........LASTLY I GET MY OWN STAIL..GOOD INDICATORS WILL BRING ME SUCCESS....ALSO MY POWER EA....CK...TQ FOR ALL COZ UR SUGGESTION AND IDEA TO SETTING CHART... HERE MY SETTING .....
Tried using the search function - so if this has been discussed already please just point me in the right direction. Is there a limit to how many conditions may be tested on the current bar in an EA? If no limit then does anyone have any practical experience with bogging down a system when using...
Somebody has published a wish list on our forum. He has mentioned some specs to be seen in MetaTrader. I was wondering if anybody from MetaQuotes or the members of MT4 forum could address his concerns. Please visit http://www.forexbrace.com/4xbrace/forum/index.php?topic=32.0 to see the topic and...
Several large U.S. based credit card companies are for an escape. From what? From the very type of customer that used to be a credit card companies dream: customers carrying very high balances. Credit card companies used to relish having these types of customers, encouraging them to keep their
Market News vs. Automated Trading Signals Market News Forex market news is news regarding businesses, economic situations and political actions that will have a potentially solid impact on one or more of the major currencies being traded in the Forex market. Market news can be a very useful tool...
I have been running Mt4 successfully for quite a while on Debian Linux but am having trouble with Strategy Tester. I get a message saying "no history EURUSDxx" (where xx is the timeframe). History data is present for all timeframes and the EA works correctly on Windows XP. If anyone...
How Forex Currencies are Quoted and What Makes Them Move If you are new to FX online trading you have been introduced to a lot of new lingo. So let just review some of the common jargon. The amount of money you need to place a trade is known as a "margin". Currencies are traded in dollar amounts...
Hi, does anyone know how to start meta4 form as brand new meta4 or to remove all the indicator form meta4 by not open meta4? I belive as I try to test an indicator that may be cause for meta4 stop working right after start. as uninstall and remove folder then reinstall all indicator still in the
Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 pm EST Scott Eyre is the latest ballplayer to admit he's almost broke By 'Duk Never thought we'd see a day when a pro ballplayer might take to selling apples or asking a fan to spare a dime, but thanks to the ongoing fraud schemes those farfetched scenes could become a reality...
FXCM Opens FXCM Australia Ltd. Offers No Dealing Desk Execution www.FXCM.com.au New York, February 26, 2009―FXCM Holdings LLC announced the opening of its newest office in Sydney, Australia. As FXCM Australia Ltd., (Forex | currency trading | forex trading | forex broker) the new...
[Deleted]
Finally I found the thing that I was looking for. This thing is the well working Bridge from metatrader 4 to MBTrading.com Navigator. Tested it during a week with my all mt4 expert advisors. My thoughts are here http://mt4.us . People who know about ENC Broker will be interested in it.
And Do I Hear $2 Million? No? $1 Million? Sold! https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/26/realestate/26condo.html?_r=1&hp By TERI KARUSH ROGERS Published: February 25, 2009 As housing prices around the country began to tumble about three years ago, the New York market kept...
Hello, Can't find it anywhere. How do I draw gann fan from right to left ? Is it possible? Thanks,
Hello all, I have been looking since 2 weeks an interesting setup, but i need help with a custom indicator. I put 2 qqe in the same window, and that's look very interesting. But they are not anchored, when i displace the graph, they move a little bit. So if a coder could have a look at it. I just...
[Deleted]
  Ninjatrader  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi.. anyone out there for ninjatrader coder? thanks
I am unable to get any price feed from Metaquotes, I have tried logging in, making a new account, etc. Is this just me? I doubt it because this same thing happened back during the week of Feb 8-13 and the server was down for most of the end of the week. Andy
I get UserRecord pointer and as I see there are 3 userrecords. How do I get all userrecords, because I only get the first record and get the wrong data for others : int m_users_total=0; UserRecord* m_users=ExtManager->UsersRequest(&m_users_total); for(int i=0;i<m_users_total;i++) { CString name =
Each day at either at 18:32 or 18:33 I get a message "connect failed [no connection]" and it takes me about 45 seconds to reconnect and login. then I have to reset the parameters of my EA, but all the data that has been collected is gone. does anyone no what causes this to happen
ForexNewsMarket.com - Visit Our Site For For Full Analysis, 24/5 News & Automatic Forex Trading Signals 2/26/2009 Obama's Address To Congress Holds High Hopes For The Nation & The World Obama's Address To Congress Tuesday night held high hopes for the nation's economy. Obama explained how his...
I need an EA works on any broaker, can help in getting EA. How to find reliable EA.
Hey folks, I need some help. Has anyone of you guys ever programmed a Watchlist in MetaTrader? For Example a scanner which monitors 5 currency pairs and gives a signal when the RSI is above 70? thanks a lot. bye, thomas