General - page 1627

Hi, I have found on this forum Indraws Volume Analysis indicator that show the sum of the volume on the legs. What I'd like to do is to modificate this indicator ( or to find a new indicator) for having an indicator that calculate the average volume on the legs. Someone can help me to do this ?...
Hi, My MT does not apply or save EA settings correctly. For instance, if I take a default EA such as MACD Sample > Inputs tab > Change lots from "0.1" to "0.2" > OK > Reopen > Inputs tab still shows "0.1". I have also tried to change settings, save it as a set > load the set > close > and reopen. It
Hi, since two days my simple horizontal trendlines disappear if I change the timeframe. They even disappear if I go back to the timeframe where I draw it. Anybody any idea? Would be great.
Firstly, I'm sorry for any inconvenience. I want to write a trading system but I don't know where to start right now. Can I buy the core of MetaTrading platform (including source code) to start ? If yes, how cost is it ? Everybody, please give me some advise for building trading system. Thanks in...
Nations participating in the G-20 conference came up with a bold and expensive new plan to solve the international economic crisis. The package includes pouring $1 trillion into the international financial system, and a six point plan for bank reform across nations. The G-20 leaders also plan to...
Hola Me gustaría ser un broker, pero deseo saber todo lo referente esto y que necesito para comenzar.Espero su pronta respuesta.GraciasPor favor responder a jorgegonzalez@gbventasyservicios.com
Hello, I pressed the F10 and shows a pop up with all currencyes bid and ask. But i can not copy it and paste in txt file. Do you know if have a kind to do it? Regards,
  Signals what makes money  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I am a techinical trader and I have some very much easy system but so far it is effective.I shalll use this thread to share my live trades. For money management I shall risk about 5% per trade and for perfect trade select your per lot risk as you are risking per trade 5% of your capital. regards
Senators Kaufman, Isakson, Tester, Levin, Chambliss, and Specter have submitted a joint letter to SEC Chairman Mary Schapiro expressing concern over the SEC Division of Enforcement response to the OIG investigation into the SEC's handling of naked short selling. The memo likewise addresses the need...
  How can this be?  (3)
Hello, last week i have registered for a competition. The competition started yesterday however, i have been shocked after i saw the top list people multiplied their initial deposit by 25!!!!! in a day:S:S:S, İ felt like i'm figthting with gods.Anybody have any idea? Here is the link ::...
Hi: I have found a few companies that supposedly sell MT-4 tick data. Is there any way to import this data and if so, how do I do it? I specifically want to use it for Strategy Tester. Please let me know. Regards, CA
Greetings, I have a question regarding MQ4 language, can I calculatechart price and get the result in pips? For example, High – Low = 30 (pips) I don’t want to get the result in quote-like number. Appreciate your help. God Bless
I just created a simple EA to show the current spread on whatever chart it is applied to. It also writes each tick's Symbol, Ask, Bid, Spread and timestamp to a text file in CSV format (this was the reason I made it, to collect price info). The plotting of the spreads on the charts was an after...
This means that NO broker in the world can ever know you are trading with the robot and therefore cannot sabotage its performance! What (not only I ) mentioned that when you have some spreed fly around EA don't work OK. can anybody out there made those peace of code? thanks in advance
The new head of General Motors Corp. said Tuesday the company may need to shutter more plants, launch a new buyout program for workers and extract deeper concessions from the company's union and bondholders to survive. Fritz Henderson, installed Monday as interim CEO, said the company could reach...
Hi Folks, Just joined the board and am also new to the mt4 platform. wondered if anyone knows how to get a fib.ma indicator for the platform. many thanks paulk
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Forex News, Analysis & Trading Signals 4/01/2009 Despite Slowing Job Cuts, Unemployment Still Rises For the past two months, job cuts by many companies have consistently been slowing down, a positive sign for the economy. However as employment seems to be stabilizing, the...
I have - thanks to one of my students - developed an EA that closes trades if you move a text label in the chart. Such EAs could help you interact with the market quicker than calling a dialogue box. Visit Free Forex MQL Training - A Visually Interactive Expert Advisorto watch a video about the EA...
Hi I wish to setup two take profit levels when i put my order in - half at level 1 and the rest at level 1 plus. Is there a way to do this on MT4 without knowing programming? Thanks Joie
ForexNewsMarket.com - 24/5 Forex News & Trading Signals 3/31/2009 U.K. Real Estate Market Showing Signs Of Hope The U.K. real estate market, which has been in decline since the beginning of the recession, is finally showing faint signs of hope. Real estate prices fell by a smaller margin in the...
Is there a way to avoid the script to blocks on a message box? If user is not interested to the message box answer you don't neet to wait for it ... Thanks.
The world's best trading desk during the latter half of 2008 belonged to Porsche Automobil Holding, as the automaker made a 5.55 billion euro ($7.3 billion) profit over six months in large part by catching out those who bet against Volkswagen. http://www.marketwatch...
Hi Friends, FX-TRAIN is at FX-TRAIN | Rent a Signal (Id 563) It executes a series of power trades that follows the price direction. Trades a few times a day to catch the big moves of the majors. Tight Stoploss policy. Currencies: 4 major pairs Trade size: 1-2% Max Trades per pair:4 Max Stoploss: 100...
  Diming
Is it possible to quote or dime the current quote with metatrader4? Or we can only trade on the quotes?
  Profitable Indicators  (11   1 2)
I use 2 indicators for scalping which have proven very profitable. To my disappointment they are not available in MetaTrader. Does any one know how to convert from VT Trader platform indicators to MQL4?
GM & Chrysler, the two members of the big 3 which have consistently needed financial assistance from the federal government since the beginning of the recession, received failing grades Monday on their efforts to structure a plan which will be beneficial for taxpayers, shareholders, consumers and
U.K. house prices fell at the slowest pace in 10 months during March, suggesting the housing slump may be reaching a bottom, Hometrack Ltd. said. The average cost of a home in England and Wales declined 0.6 percent from February to 156,100 pounds ($224,000), the London-based property researcher said...
I'd like to convert a trading system that I am using into an EA for use on MetaTrader 4. One of the indicators is a proprietary indicator. Is it possible to create an EA around this indicator without the source code for it?
hello, im quite new in FX. But have done a lot of research already. And the question, which is bothering me is it really worth putting a lot of hours into working out FX trading systems? I know for the securities it's working there are some managed futures funds,which generate a consistent...
Hello all, First I posted this on my TSD blog, but then I realized... no body reads my blog! DOH! lol... We just released a free world traders clock widget for all of our members (both free and paid) and I wanted to share this with TSD too. I've had this on my "to-do" list for quite some time. I...