General - page 1640

Hey, I have a pretty simple question, is it good to use two indicators alike to be sure of a prediction? Say if I want to use Envelopes and Bollinger bands, is that unnecessary?
  Need Help  (16   1 2)
Hey buddies, I want to know where can I found the best information about FOREX market, who can help me?
  New In Market  (9)
Hello, mi name is Brian, well I heard a lot of things about FOREX, but I want to listen to an expert opinion to have an excellent vision of this market, and maybe invest on it.
  New In Forex  (27   1 2 3)
Well hello everyone, I want someone that helps me to know more about FOREX, because I have read a lot but I do not understand technical words yet.
Copy of my current chat with broker: Please wait for a site operator to respond. All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly. You are now chatting with 'Client Services' Client Services: Hi, this is Dale. How may I help you? you:...
PARIS (Reuters) - The French state plans to inject 5 billion euros ($6.5 billion) into banks with the aim of financing airplane purchases to help European planemaker Airbus (EAD.PA), a French government source said on Sunday. "There is indeed a plan to lend 5 billion euros to the banks to finance...
Dear all First of all I am happy to join this forum and I want toshare with you my strategy As I told before we need to build strategy to make maximumprofit from the fx market I told before every one need fast decision to enter themarket some of us really good and almost not If have your own...
[Deleted]
  Self Adapting EA?  (10)
I came across a commercial EA (real expensive though) that claims can adapt to various market conditions. From the trades, I noticed that various TP, SL were used for different periods, and also varying risk:reward ratios (some 1:100 and some 3:1). How is this done? Does the EA optimizes itself
  Funds management  (1)
Hello. I want to offer funds management for investors in the Forex market. Account: 50 000 - 200 000 USD. Average profit per month: 5-10 % Max. drawndown: 20% Profit: account holder 65 %, trader 35%. 5-10% profit per month is a good result, I believe. I'm not after huge profits, the main issues...
  W1/MN periods  (2)
Why is W1 considered to be period 10080? This is based on a seven day week while the trading week itself is only period 7200 (5 days). I'm making a template using several period converter charts and a few instances of an MTF indicator. I just realized the 10080 and the 43200 period from MN are using...
It appears my broker doesn't know what Meta Trader Multiterminal is. Is there a source, somewhere?
Hello, I want to know if I HAVE THE MOBILE mt4, If i will be able to add indicators that I built ? Thanks A lot Haim
  Forex on Iphone  (9)
Forex On The Go is now beta testing an iPhone Forex application that includes full charting and trading functionality with any MT4 broker. it is built using standard web technologies, which will allow compatibility with most other touch screen devices that use a modern web browser. Users can enter...
EVERY platform in the world supports this. I have to manually go in and close out part of my order?? C'mon!! What's the answer to this?
[Deleted]
Let me try this again...The last time I got a bunch of links from helpful people....but they were for open trades... I want to break out the stats for each pair when I am testing many pair...I am doing this manually and it is time consuming....there must be a better way with MT4. ES
I work with two brokers and use to have both of the MT4 clients installed on XP. I migrated to Vista today and can't see able to make both work happily. One installed just fine and works. The second one asks me to update and doing so makes the application freeze. Additionally just one of them...
Hi i wonder if anybody has experienced this problem with MetaTrader. i am currently developing my own proprietry expert how ever with creating a custom RSI indicator with set timeframe within the expert time frame. i have developed my RSI with a predefined time frame as advised in the...
  News  (5)
How do I access the live news in Metatrader terminal? I have no tab for it?
I've been forward testing an EA from August 08 until now. The results from this six month timeframe are recorded in MetaTrader's Account History. When I run the strategy tester for the same six month period, I receive a different result. That is to say, the backtest results do not match the...
You don't have to loose your shirt in forex before you start earning big!! We offer private fund management for people who have forex account and have been loosing money in there trades. 1, I don't collect cash i.e direct investment. 2, I will trade on your account with my 100% secure news trading
[Deleted]
  Range Factor.. With color dots  (25   1 2 3)
Hi.. Anyone can modify this.. It is range factor indicator.. Can anyone edit this indicator and make it dots.. with green color for going up and red color for going down... Thanks'
Anyone can help please? Thanks
Hello everyone in here!!! I'm Carlos and I'm ready to learn this stuff to make some money!!
Over the past 12 months I have been using the MT4 platform on my Mac with Virtual PC. However since your last update the platform gives me a error message that the Terminal.exe has quit and wil close. That ended my use of the MT4 platform on my Mac. I have tried several fixes including...
  Terminal Problem  (7)
When I try to open my MT4 platform an error message appears and will not open. Someone please help.
With MT4, is it possible to fix the "Take Profit" box so that position size can be specified? For example, I would like to be able to place a market order for 2 lots with a stop at 1.2000 and a "Take Profit" for ONE LOT ONLY at 1.2025. This would mean I have an order in place, with a stop, and if...
Hello: I download Script MAE-MFE and not execute. I compile script and fail. I send screen error. Thank you, Jaime.
try this looks good never really liked the pipassasin till i saw the alerts mod not my work just wanted to share to the world
[Deleted]
Hi, I´m working on a hedging ea. I´m stuck on a transcendental problem here. What to do when price bounces on the opening position of the hedge. This leaves the original position opened (the one the hedge is hedging for) and the hedge opened, reversing the roles until I take the loss. Can´t really...
[Deleted]
  New need advice.  (15   1 2)
Hi all, I am brand new to FX. Purchased one of those programs or EA I guess they are called to work with Meta Trader to make money with Forex (Boomerang). A few days later I get a call from Precision FX (Stellar Forex Consulting: Stellar Forex Consulting Group (SFCG)), guess they are the ones...