General - page 1611

hello all, is there an API we can utilize for a different Data feed(Interactive Brokers) into MetaTrader4 charting? Reasons are multifactorial... many thanks! Robert
This moving average is the fastest ever, put it near any other MAs and you'll see the difference! Good Trading
hi,Guys I just find this IFish.mt4, such a good one,so easy to use! But I want to ask a favor: who can add sound alert to this Indicator, thanks,Please! Set up a sound alert when cross down 0.5 and cross up -0.5 I deeply appreciate your help! Have a nice one! Sincerely Young...
Hello Everyone Indicator based on the law Repetition, indicating a similar spark in the past on the schedule, highlighted their red dot. MyBar = 0 //number of bar with which to compare the schedule from the end a range of search for the body of candles. Body.Plus = 70 //indicate an upper limit of...
I want to create an indicators that divide T Bill 3month by T-bond 30 years It already exist on Tradestation , i attach a picture of it. It give good signal on Eur/Usd If someone know how we can create it , let's share! See you from France
Hi MT, When opening the account history in Excel, the comments column is not in alignment with the rest of the columns i.e. in 1 line. The comments column appears under the "commissions, taxes and swap" cells. Is there a way to change this so the "comments" cell appears on the right of the profit...
As far as I can tell GetTickTime() does not work in Tester (if I'mwrong then PLEASE correct me). So my question is, how can I "inject" adelay into Tester? For example, let's I want a more realistic OrderClose()function - obviously in Live/Demo closing an order takes time - a few100...
Hi, I've searched hi and low for the answer to this and am surprised I haven't found the answer because I would have thought this setup to be REALLY common. I have a 15 minute chart and a 5 minute chart side by side in metatrader 4. I want to be able to do three things: 1) If I select a new...
I am a new member here and this is my first thread. If your wondering why its my first there is a simple answer, I just learned how to post a thread. I have been having the same problems learning not only the MQL4 programming but Forex Trading as well. My question for persons with experience is:...
Hi, everyone! This is my first post! i'm looking for EA, that would open orders and put TP and SL automaticly. (sorry for my English)! It would work with Moving Avarage Period 8 and open positions when there is a situations showed in atattchment, based on the rules, that, if chart tatches MA in...
  SHOCKING Broker info  (11   1 2)
I don't know if I am allowed to post a specific website/broker, but, this seems EXTREMELY important . Heck, I haven't found an EA yet that really works, and began questioning the whole process. I am not selling anything here, just wondering, as a 6 month old newbie, WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I am
Utah's jobless benefit reserves still solvent - Salt Lake Tribune Utah's jobless benefit reserves still solvent Recession » Rising unemployment claims could force tax hikes for employers. By Tony Semerad The Salt Lake Tribune Updated: 06/17/2009 11:07:33 PM MDT Cash reserves for paying benefits to...
What are the advantages of the trading on the Forex Market? The Forex or Foreign Currency Market has many advantages over other types of investments. 1.The Forex market is open 24 hrs a day, unlike the regular stock markets. 2.Getting started as a, Forex traders doesn't require a great amount...
  News Trading  (1)
when you are into online trading you really want to know the value of every share you want to have....even me i am in trading...i really want want to be updated so that i would know when would be the best time to buy the share or to sell the share ...and fortunately i have found this website
Hi, can anyone tell me why the following is happening? It is playing havoc with my EA. I have a position open for some time. Without my intervention, it is closed and replaced with a new position. The original (now closed) position has "to # (then the new ticket number)" posted in its Comment field....
Good day to everyone... need urgent help on this one. I am trying to work on the mtchartdraw.exe in order to get images for our market chart. Unfortunately some changes must be done and we figured out that in order to change the chart/image, we need to change the insides of the FXH file. We'd...
TOKYO (Kyodo)--The government on Wednesday upgraded its assessment of the Japanese economy for the second month in a row and deleted the phrase meaning deterioration from its report for the first time in seven months, citing signs of recovery in exports and industrial production. ''While the economy...
Good Morning Everybody!!I'm new in this forum...I'm here to share my experiences and to alert you that EVERY MORNING absolutely FREE I post daily analysis,pivot points and signals for mayor currencies,Futures Indexes(USA and Europe) and Commodities....If you are interested feel free to join me!!...
why www.mql4.com have down? i can't load that page~ ~ also http://www.metaquotes.net/ can't open hacker attack?? anyone can go to that site?
NEW YORK -- Morgan Stanley is expected to repay its government bailout money on Wednesday, according to a person familiar with the talks between the bank and the government. The investment bank will return all of the $10 billion in loans it received last fall during the height of the credit crisis,...
Hi, If this is a stupid Q, please let me know! Is it possible for an EA to 'call' a custom indicator, and to use it on the cahart Thanks
You can export indicators and prices from MT4 to Excel and execute orders from excel to several MT4s + other cool staff. It is explained here FxDialogue.
I would like to use MT4 with Crossover 8 (codeweavers.com), however the MT4 installer hangs when attempting to copy the file: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\mailbox\1190736044.english MT4 used to run without a problem in Crossover, but I've upgraded to the latest version of Crossover and tried to do...
Eurozone banks face additional losses of more than $283bn this year and next as continental Europe’s severe recession intensifies strains on its financial sector, the European Central Bank has warned. The fates of the eurozone economy and its banks have become increasingly interlinked, the ECB...
I have a MT4 running in an VPS and it is running an EA and then I was wondering if it is possible for me to actively trade that account also from my laptop without having to log in to the VPS and trade that MT4$ . Can I just trade the account from my laptop also with out having to log in? That...
Very safe scalping EA that trades during Asian session on EURUSD only. It trades less frequently (ca. 4/week), but has very high win rate (90%+) . Trading with 0.1 of standard lot size on real account since 20.5.2009 (Broker is FXDD, but Alpari UK or IBFX should produce almost identical results -...
Hello, I would today trade on MT4 on a demo account by MBTrading.com, but I become no data. At last Friday I trade a hour and than the equal problem, no data! I make then a second account by aplari, always demo accounts. But on Friday, I watch, by Alpari I also can not Trade on my new demo account....
I am currently looking for programmer who could translate couple of good EA templates to Visual Traders Studio (VTS). After that would be easy for me or any other person not into programming, modify, change and design their own systems. So anyone interested to join this project (either would like to...
Hi I downloaded the csv splitter and the instructions say the comipler is included but its not included in the zip file.. can someone pls help me? does anyone have it complied already that can give me a link to download it? I don't know how to compile it. Thank you!!
if i could incorparte this indicator , any help would be great Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! EA & Indicator (click the link above and the download will be at bottom of the page) EA would need to buy when above the 200ema and trend manager changes...