General - page 1618

May 4 (Bloomberg) -- The European Commission cut its forecast for the euro-area economy to show a contraction twice as deep as it projected just three months ago, and said the region’s deficit will swell to more than double the European Union limit. The economy of the 16 countries sharing the euro...
Hi I am experiencing some difficulties with an EA that I have written. I have a ping to the trading server of 8ms running on a VPS however I receive requotes to the same market price, see below journal extract: Message from EA: GBPUSD failed (requote). Updating GBPUSD position from 1.46725000...
Hi Everyone, Does someone know why MetaTrader 4 doesnt have a "ONE CLICK TRADING" ? Is it a way to make it One click trading ? Thank You Haim
I have added the send mail function to send anemail when an alert is triggered. the alert goes off by no email issent. the test emails send fine. any thoughts? if you are able to getthis successfully working for me I will donate you $10 paypal.
  Triad Trading Indicators?  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hey, first of all i want to say, that i love this forum.. it helped me so often past 3 month. but know i've got a problem: did you've heared of the Triad Trading Formula? Its expensive, but these indicators Jason Fielder use are awesome. Did anywone have Indicators like that or allmost the same or...
  Extended_trade at RAS (ID:584)  (36   1 2 3 4)
It's still in pending mode, but I'd like to introduce you our manual trading system. Extended_trade | Rent a Signal Please read the directions carefully before you subscribe. Below is a copy of the description in RAS website. ------------------------------------------------------------- This...
It all started with a phone call in the fall of 1983. I think the monthwas September. Icame back from a trip and among my calls to retum was a caa from one Jim Sloman.Ihad never heard of Jim Sloman so I fielded the more impoartant calls first.Toward mid-aftrnoon I returned the call to Jim Sloman.My...
I've been looking at this and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! I modified an existing script to handle more pairs and omit the moving average data when sending info to a .csv file. I'll attach both and hope someone can tell me which single parameter I'm missing!! I know it's an easy fix
  Dollar-Yen Update (USDJPY)  (13   1 2)
Hi, I would like to open a topic to discuss about the dollar yen USDJPY pair Which is my favorite pair.
Hi Friends, I found a Moving Average EA but it opens different size lots. So it is risky for me. How do i design it with a small lot size
Today's Futures Analysis summary July Corn closed sharply higher for the week and in a position to turn the main trend to up on the weekly chart on a move through the last swing top at 417 1/2. Wet fields and a forecast for more rain next week is expected to limit farmer fieldwork and delay planting...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The key story this week affecting the Forex markets turned out to be the global economy rather than the U.S. Treasury auction and the Fed’s preliminary bank stress test report. The Euro rose this week but next week’s European Central Bank interest rate decision...
What is the best way to determine, within an EA, if a broker allows hedging? Before opening an order would be strongly preferred, but even a specific error code would be acceptable. Thank you, SetFreeByTruth
Given that the NFA has prohited hedged positions as of May 15th, (Compliance Rule 2-43), what is the procedure for a client with, for example, 4 individual 1-lot long positions, each one in EURUSD, giving an overall 4-lot long position in EURUSD; the client then wants to reduce his long position...
  Request MT4 API  (1)
Dear Sir, I would kindly erquest from you the MT4 Client API in order to develop a .NET project usingyour API. Could you please give me a link for the client API, Its a very emergency, Please. Regards
Hello, Anyone can help with programming a simple code to show anaccount situation every 25st of the month? I wish to compeer actual month to previous one to show the balanceon the journal at the date. The problem is with week-end and day off, I cannot get the journalto skip dose days and wrights...
CADDO PARISH, La. -- A massive natural-gas discovery here in northern Louisiana heralds a big shift in the nation's energy landscape. After an era of declining production, the U.S. is now swimming in natural gas. Even conservative estimates suggest the Louisiana discovery -- known as the Haynesville...
Hi there, Could anyone advise how to delink EA from live trade in MT4? Some of my EA could not open multiple trades but chocked up at the extreme of the market. I need to take my EA out of those trades and would like to monitor manually. Is there a way to delink ROBOTs from those live open trades?...
Trading technology has made exponential advances over the past decade. It is no longer necessary to work at a bank to trade currency, nor is it necessary to have a broker talk your ear off about why Pfizer should be taking off, when all you wanted to do was buy some Intel. These days you can do it...
  Trend lines  (1)
May I suggest something about the platform.. I have used for a while the trader platform and I noticed the fact it's much more user-frindly about creating trend lines because you put both "ends" of the line. In the metatrader it's not so nice because you put only the "start" of...
  litte bug  (1)
int start() { //---- //will got a zero divide ! It should check the first expression then return false. int a=0; if(a>0 && 100/a>10) { Alert("ok"); } //---- return(0); }
Today's Futures Analysis summary July Sugar surged to a new high for the year as demand from India continued to support this bull market. India's production is expected to be considerably lower this year because of a failed crop. This should keep demand steady throughout the year. Traders have...
Que tengo que hacer para que se ponga en verde eso que dice NOT CONNECTED, y empiece a recibir datos ?. Hay 4 graficos del Forex, y en ninguno se mueve el precio. Con la ayuda no me aclaro, no consigo que se conecte. Muchas Gracias. Un saludo
Hi All, As part of our due diligence on the NFA's "anti-hedging" rule from April 13 (NFA rule 2.43(b)), we have been informed of a follow up or clarification from the NFA. We have not been able to get the NFA to confirm or deny, but we have heard from multiple independent sources. The NFA has...
April 30 (Bloomberg) -- Anthony Bolton, president of investments at Fidelity International, said a bull market in equities has already begun and financial shares are poised to drive recent gains higher. Low valuations indicate advances that began in March are the start of a bull market, Bolton said....
I am using windows mobile 6.1 on my HTC Fuze phone. Using MT4 Mobile SE, there seems to be a problem with the text size on the charts. The dates and prices are much too large, and overlap and are clipped at the edges of the chart. This occurs only on the 5minute and 1hour chart. The parameters of
Treasury markets declined on Wednesday following the Fed’s FOMC meeting. Interest rates have been creeping higher for a month and have recaptured the entire 9 handle rally from March 18 when the Fed announced its asset buy-back plan Stock index futures surged to a new high for the month...
Today's Forex Analysis summary. The primary theme in the Forex markets on Wednesday was increased appetite for risk as investors punished the U.S. Dollar following the release of a government report showing the U.S. economy had contracted more than expected during the first quarter. On...
Hello, I have problem with MT4. When I construct a multiple chart profile with custom charts (H2 etc) and then save this profile, next time I start MT terminal will not load but just get stuck and terminel.exe taking 50% of the memory. I know a lot of people out there have same problem bacause I...