General - page 1602

July 23 (Bloomberg) -- Warren Buffett’s option to buy shares of Goldman Sachs Group Inc., part of an agreement reached at the depths of the credit crisis, has earned a profit on paper of about $2 billion, a return of more than 40 percent. Goldman Sachs today passed $162 in New York trading for the...
Hi all, You are invited to check this signal Wamy Wamy | Rent a Signal This is what I call true trading on daily basis with many pips. This signal is young but very promising it is rated #5 on RAS by Signal Performance Factor. Don't be fooled by tight spread traders, scalpers may work well for the...
Hi, I have attached the formula for a custom indicator RMO in txt format. Can someone kindly code it for EA for MT4? Thanks in advance.!!!
BOSTON (MarketWatch) -- Toll Brothers Inc. before Wednesday's opening bell said orders for new homes rose in the latest quarter from the year-ago period for the first time in roughly four years, providing more support to housing optimists who say the market is stabilizing. The Horsham, Pa.-based...
Hello, I am looking at a service for a VPS and they list 4 memory models from 128MB to 1024MB, so what is the minimum memory requirement for running MetaTrader 4 in a VPS. Bill
I know this has been posted here before but there doesn't seem to have been a resolution for us newby's I've used email alerts from behind a proxy server from work with no problems. When I try and use yahoo or gmail from home it doesnt work, even though I've triple checked the options fields
Is there a way to place a permanent horizontal line at the chart shift mark which does not shift when the chart scrolls to the left? Please note.... I know how to draw horizontal lines. I am only looking for a method to put a permanent line on the chart which does not move. Applying a background...
Hi Guys! I just registered to this forum cause I have a question and know that I am on the right place to get the answer. I traded with ActivTrades but I want to switch to another broker because I am not happy with their executions. I found an interesting promotion for 20%bonus on initial deposit in...
  Ea bablo4es  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello all in the RAS I presented mine EA which is working for me long time enough to be sure in it. All questions are welcome. ID 494 will be only available. I cant support a lot of terminals. Sorry. ID 494 minimum deposit is 4000. And lots better 0.01 and leverage at least 100 Here is an update of...
  entry at open  (1)
I do not know much about coding EA's or if this already exists. If it does please help me find it. I read a strategy that i have tested a bit manually (1 month forward) with good results but would like to give it a much sterner test. It should make a buy entry when the market gets to 50pips above...
Running EA on the EachTick format. Need script to "PAUSE BETWEEN TRADES". Tried to setup a 1 HR delay before the EA would start trading again, NO SUCCESS . EA has a tendency to keep opening positions (False Positive's) after the initial open position has been closed, because the key criteria...
Our Broker recently changed qoutes to include an extra place, in particular on the GBP/JPY from 000.00 to 000.000 This has caused EA to place orders at 1/10 of their intended position. ie 120 point stoploss now 12 point, same with other orders. This caused a string of incorrect trades to be placed....
By HANNAH SELIGSON Published: August 10, 2009 BEIJING — Shanghai and Beijing are becoming new lands of opportunity for recent American college graduates who face unemployment nearing double digits at home. Even those with limited or no knowledge of Chinese are heeding the call. They are lured by...
Hello, please anybody know how to make DDE work with decimal pricing (fractional pips) like EURUSD 1,12345? Everything works when using regular pricing (4 decimals) but with 5 decimals, I keep receiving just N/A in Excel. Thank you very much, Robert
Please I need somebody to help on how to use pending orders. I tried all the pending order to take a position on the trading platfrom which is meta trader 4. To my surprise, the order were executed and there were not to figure on the proift/loss column whether I gain or lose. I do not know what...
  VPS wanted  (16   1 2)
Hi all, I am running a very good EA (ID 11358) on RAS but my VPS (swvps) always has problem. I am wondering if someone can advise me a good VPS based in the UK ?. Thank you in advance, Power FX
I have begun using "pubslisher" on my websites but see that it won't take many more weeks before I have an extremely long report due to the number of trades. Is there any information available to a non-programmer (such as me) which would allow the publication of monthly summaries, or past month...
  Engorge or will be shrinking  (13   1 2)
we could share our small winning idea on - profit target : (taking profit limit ) >> 25 to 45 pip PROFIT >> within 40 min to 6.5 hours time span (time duration) Do you have your favorite method if you would like to share please enclose instruction A-B-C-D-E A - List the indicators...
  API MT4 for .Net  (8)
Hi, someone could explain me how to use MT4 APi in .NET with C# ? Should be created a Visual C++ wrapper ? Thanks !!
A Scary Reality By BOB HERBERT Published: August 10, 2009 https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/11/opinion/11herbert.html?_r=2&hp Last week was a pretty good one for President Obama. Bill Clinton helped out big time when he returned from North Korea with the American...
  Balance Of Power  (1)
Hi Guys/Girls! I was just looking on the net for the indicator- Balance Of Power (to be used on MT4). I could only find it in Metastock language, is this the same? How would I put this into MT4? This formula is for METASTOCK 6.52 (OR ABOVE) Balance Of Power - BOP THL:=If(H-L=0,.00001,H-L);...
[Deleted]
If you have problem or want to ask anything about my EA please post here User Signals | Rent a Signal FPFST | Rent a Signal FPF123 | Rent a Signal FPFEC | Rent a Signal GBP/JPY Pips | Rent a Signal 1000 pips Monthly | Rent a Signal
  new to mt4  (1)
I've been trading forex, but I'd like to begin using MT4 to save time. However, I don't know enough about it and want to use EA's. I'm curious if there are a few patterns that are really common. Maybe the most well known patterns that are used by the most traders. Any info on this would be very...
Hello, Could you tell me what the problem may be? When I draw vertical andhorizontal lines on e.g.: D1 time frame and change back to e.g.: H1,vertical and horizontal lines disappear. Thanks a lot!
Hi, I a newbie in MQL4, and I need some help. How to send an order when an indicator change its color? I`ve studied about that but I`ve not found the information. I`d like to use the color of an indicator as an entrance parameter to create a condition to send an order. Could anyone help me, please
Hi, I just download MT4 and create a demo account. But it doesn't have any connection to the server (from 5PM EST on 07/29). Does demo account have any restrictions to access live data during the day or week? Thanks,
Hi, Can someone help me with an EA that will open a buy/sell order if the price hits the previous candles high/low? I use the h1 chart and would ideally like to be able to set stop loss,take profit and possibly trailing stop with the EA. Even morebeneficial would be an option to set how many pips...
When using an EA, is it better to trade multiple pairs or just one?
Bank of Israel decided to stop buying $100 millions USD daily...I mean they decided to stop buying USD period...finita la comedia... What does it mean? 1. USD goes down big time. 2. Israel has disagreement with USA 3. We are all screwd. 4. All of the above... ???Any takers???
Am making this suggestion because there are many breakout trading systems doing well right and an ea such as this one will make it easier to trade breakouts by letting the ea set the pending orders while you may also manually cross-check the orders when the ea places them The EA is a universal...