General - page 1529

Dear traders and developers, Let's make MQL5 Community and MetaTrader 5 better together. We encourage you to post links to this site wherever you can - on your personal website, on forums, in blogs and social networks. The wider the audience of MQL5.com is, the more remarks and suggestions on the...
everytime I change timeframe, I have to wait long time for update
Help documentation is anessential part of any modern technological product, whether it is a coffee maker or anautomobile. MetaQuotes Software Corp. began to prepare detailed help documents, during the development ofthe MetaTrader5 trading platform, for each of its components, including theservers...
please, some boday help me. I do update Build 291 to Build 292 and my EA is not working. With Build 291 , my EA is working 100%. Thanks
in the teriminal help file(f1) --> User Interface / Toolbox / History it say :" The history of deals can be displayed on a chart by dragging one of deals to it using the left mouse button (Drag'n'Drop). After that all the deals by the same symbols will be displayed on the chart using the...
  Hotpip Forex  (98   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hi everybody? Hotpip forex is very successful system that gives signals and its now available to every one throw RAS site. Visit our site for more information at Hotpip forex Our statements of trading on RAS- Statement for Hotpip System Our statements of trading on MT Intelligence - Statement for...
in MT5 , what do "deal" and "fill" means ? THANKS
Is there a way to get an open time of a weekly bar for instance, given a day and time on that week? for instance, if I have the date D'2010.03.18 11:23' and I want to get the open date of that week, or that month and then feeding this date to COPYHIGH to get the weekly high, but the resulting...
Hey, I'm thinking about adding a second modified keyboard to my computer. Is it possible to: - use a ctrl + key to add horizontal lines? - switch timeframes using keyboard keys? Thanks.
I need to write a csv file , but i must clear the content which run last time i have find the handbook of mql5, --> but i just can find FileDelete, not suitable~~ how to achieve it ? thanks
i am debugging my program, but no object show on the chart , not easy to debug ~ ~ hope developer can publish the visual mode as soon as possible if developer is busy , hope u can publish the visual mode with no SL, TP , pending order support first thankyou
i can see "old_pos" in MetaEditior prompt when i type oldhow to use old_pos?thanks
  Using time frames in trading  (11   1 2)
Hey guys, First post here! I've been trading for a few months now with mixed success using different indicators to aid me in my decision. I always tend to use several time graphs to get a trend across all of them, however this is where I have the question. I can't quite grasp what the time graphs...
  Scalping strategies  (16   1 2)
Hi everyone!! I’ve found an interesting article about scalping strategies MT4 blog.. Has anybody tested this or similar strategy
In real time it is possible to get the indicator value of the last tick due to the fact that the closing price of the current bar is the last tick recieved, until the bar is closed. But what about an already closed bar, that I want to simulate the value of the indicator somewhere inside that bar -...
-------------------
eurusd 4 hr chart....It seems eurusd want to rally into 1.2740-80 area before pull back
My Indicator somtimes stopped after recconection with server. To investigate it, I made simple indicator, and test it. This is output log. 2010.07.06 14:31:03 Test (AUDNZD,M1) Rates_total=100002 prev_calc=100002 07:31 07:30 07:29 2010.07.06 14:31:04 Test (AUDNZD,M1) Rates_total=100002...
Hello all, I'd really appreciate feedback/advice/help regarding what I would call trading tools in MT4. For instance, when price goes through an indicator, I'd like to add an audio signal. Is it really necessary in MT to build the complete indicator a new or are there other solutions? I can...
I am looking for a MTF indicator showing EMA levels in a dashboard or grid. I have already seen Forex Freeway, but did not find this visually accurate. A dashboard would be better. Any ideas if this exists
Conservative system, approximately 50 pips profit per month or 5% for a bill of $ 10,000, trades with high accuracy, do not hold open positions for a long time hoping to one day heading back to the green. I use a proprietary system of technical analysis, positions open and analyzed manually. Precise...
Hello! I am trying to use ns2-32.dll from NeuroShell to use my neuro network in Expert Advisor MT4 but every time when I use that code in my EA it couses Critical Error and MT4 is jamed. May be there is someone who did it already with sucsess. That code have to read file for example test.def...
[Deleted]
This thread is for my RAS system 'Koben' ID:31744, please feel free to ask any questions here. It is an EA which has proved profitable over years of backtests, showing it is profitable in all market conditions and has taken a lot of experience and patience - you can find the link to RAS stats and...
  Forex News Description  (26   1 2 3)
If you have a strategy on mind I can code it for you under MQL4. For any Indicator / EA you have in mind just send me an email : mt-coder@hotmail.com Public work http://codebase.mql4.com/en/author/mt-coder Website : http://mt-coder.110mb.com Regards
I have noticed that there are gaps at my chart. And in the History data. These two periods that i have noticed are: 20100312 to 20100325 20100507 to 20100610. I use Alpari UK. And it's the same thing no matter if it's Live account or demo account. I have been in contact with Alpari support and...
  Backing Trade Thru Charts  (185   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
audusd 4hr chart
[Deleted]
When I code an EA I always use previous data, as in High[1] for the previous high. What if I change to High[-1], which would give me the price for the future price bar. It would be like having a crystal ball. Ok, I've been coding and debugging my EA for about the last 24 hours and I'm getting a...
as all know the function (visual mode )  in strategy tester is crucial for debugging could stringo release the  visual mode without multi_currency and indicator support first? so that coder can find out the mistake quicker thankyou