General - page 1535

Hi all, I have a problem with my screen... Server time=12:07:25 but no new data on chart... What is the problem??
I'm running into a few problems with MT4 that might be due to hardware limitations. I want to run a maximum of around 80 EA's, across various pairs and timeframes with each EA responsible for handling a maximum of around 15 simultaneous trades at peak load. Any suggestions how best to handle this, e...
  Keltner Channels  (1)
Hi Everyone I'm new to MT. Could someone help me with these Keltner Channels? They don't plot all.....lines? Thanks in advanced, appridiated! Maurice P.S. Attachment is a picture from another platform.... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Keltner...
I HAVE ACCOUNT WITH FXSOLUTION BUT ON METATRADERMOBILE I DIDNT FIND FXSOLUTION SEREVER ON PROGRAM
  Hit and Run Scalper  (23   1 2 3)
Hi, I used this EA at MT3. Here is MT4 version. Lets go to be millionaires!!! Bongo
Dear Traders, I would like to invite you to have a look at my System "SX2 (ID 31507) at rentasignal.com It is a really sophisticated system which consists of a combination of counter trend and hedging systems. My first week with rentasignal.com made a total of approximately 1200 Pips Profit. So why...
  BarByBar EA Contest  (56   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi All, Here is the BarBy Bar EA. The conditions are missing. Is looking as that: if(CalculateCurrentOrders(Symbol())==0) { if(openenable) { if(YOUR BUY CONDITION) { ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,spread,Ask-SLlevel*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,OrdComment+":"+wrkPeriodTxt,MagicNo,0...
[Deleted]
Hi guys I'm trying to learn how to code and so far being able to change some code already written with some success. Now I'm trying to write something from scratch. I'm starting with something simple but the darn code seems to be wrong and I'm stuck here is the code int init() { return(0); } int
I've tried to write a script which closes my 14 pairs simultaneously, but I failed. I trade always the same 14 pairs and would like to close them fast with one click. Thanks Peter
hii.. iam planning to create an ea for my simple strategy that iam using in forex trading.. its really a simple idea.. when the 5ema crosses the 20sma from above price, place a sell order and vice versa for buy order.. the order should close once the parabolic sar changes from top to bottom (...
  MasterCandle  (7)
System description: f1trader: 1dave7:Ok, here is how it works: Can be used on any timeframe, and chart. Eachtime frame will have a different range on the candlestick. I will explain how 1 hour works: We look back about 350 bars (All the bars from 1 to 350). If the range of a candlestick is above...
Hello, I hope everybody had a good day on the market... I would need a genius who would be able to program an indicator which finds the elliot wave firts wave automaticely, and colours it for green if it is an uptrend first wave, and red if that is a downtrend first wave... also have an excel sheet,...
Hi all, I'm a newbie in trading and I've discovered pending orders; so I've been trying using them on a demo account and for the first time I've actually made a bit of a profit. Are there any seasoned traders out there who could give me some good advice on strategies using pending orders as one of...
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and new to trading. Someone recommended superfxrobot EA and as i've heard, it's a very good EA to use cause they use real and live accounts. What are your experiences on this robot? Is it really that good as i've been told?
Venezuela is yet another country to have banks come out & publicly state that they support FOREX trading , it seems the FX marketing is continuing to grow leaps & bounds
Hello i want to know if HTC HD 2 which runs windows mobile professional 6.5 will be able to run metatrader 4 or not thanks
I was viewing the FTSE100 chart fine and with realtime updating on friday 4th June....Now it no longer is updating quoted prices...can someone please answer to this...
  MTF Stochastic  (6)
Please help, I'm trying to input two different set of values 14,3,3 and 5,3,3 on the the same frame. I have Multi Time Frame Stochastic downloaded but I'm not sure how to input both values so the appear on one frame. Thank you for you help. Juan
I drag a EA onto a chart and nothing happens. I comment out "#property indicator_chart_window", compile it, and drag it onto a chart and the the property box appears with settings, I click ok, the smiley face appears, and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? stapuff106
Hi all! This is a new system using sophisticated grid. Started about one week ago and has since generated over 3000 pips. Stoploss is at -2.5% of your funds. Safe usage means you should have at least 10 000 usd using 0.01 lots and your broker should support hedging. So with 10 000 usd stop loss is...
Hi MetaTrader4 Developers, Like a few others who have also posted about this, I get random, unexpected crashes of the terminal with Build 226. I would be happy to help you test or troubleshoot this from my side if I can be of any help. The error is quite vexing and has cost me money already...
Dear FX-fishermen (and fisherwomen ), I am coding my way an EA for my MT4, but at Strategy Tester has happened something really strange ... There, if i declare some variables such as iTotalOrders inside 'int start()' locally, like here: Free E-Course - Build Your Own Automatic Trading Robot , I...
  How much funds ?  (25   1 2 3)
How much funds should a beginner start a forex account with ?
hii people.. i need an alert when 5 Exponential MA crosses 20 Simple MA whether its up or down.. please help me.. thanx in advance.. happy trading..
mates, i need some help. i have website www.mt4brokersreview.com and i plan on hosting a contest. what i want to do is have a centralised system where i can see all traders (contestants') actions, make them register through my site and publish their results on my site. so it'll be like how the...
Welcome Trader! Check out my new EA recently released. Basic Idea: Having a strong mathematical background the whole EA was developed by me. Key target was to build a solid, fully automated strategy with as minimal draw-down as possible, but keeping a nice and continuous profit. Method: EA uses S/R...
Please help... how to change sount alert..., step by step please ... many thanks. G/L to us...:) PL