General - page 1523

I run this test using EURUSD, H1, Open prices only void OnTick(){   // current chart bar time datetime aSTime = 0; if(CopyTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,0,1,LTimeArr) == -1)   { Print("CopyTime "+Symbol()+" error: ",GetLastError()); return;   } aSTime...
Hi If your the admin and read this, just wondered why you moved my thread asking for a Psar EA to either be avaliable or programmed for me. With all due respect were you have put it, its not going to be seen by anyone ? Its just been tagged onto the end of a previous discussion. Many Thanks ab1000
After creating a trendline, when modifying it, height and width (and angle) are displayed beneath candlesticks, making this information very hard to read when candlesticks are present there. This is an example:
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I need help with an audible alert for the fisher_yuri41k indicator. Can anyone be of assistance. Cheers
I made a simple test script. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| testNullString.mq5...
Hi, I'm not sure if this is possible, but if it is, I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. Basically, I want to be able to plot real-time data, in Metatrader, that is in an Excel file (which will be opened, and constantly updating). I really have no idea how this...
Hello everyone, Our elected officials in Congress could ruin trading in the financial markets for USA Citizens. For example, take a look at the below email that I have copied and pasted. Traders Association We greatly appreciate your support in joining our Traders Association by paying $50. This is...
Hi All, I wrote my first EA WOOPEEE!! I thought I was very bright and found it easy peazy and I am sparky. Nice to see profits however my EA seemed to stop working during the day. Soo I decided to look at the Strategy tester to improve performance. .. uhhh yea that's where all the fun and games...
I use fibonacci retracement object to redefine percentages, and I need 11 to 14 levels, but there are only 9 available. Can we have more of these levels? If not, what can I do to put 3 or 4 more levels? Thank you
Can someone recommend a reliable forex broker for news trading please? Prefer with a fixed spread. I am sick of oanda spreads during news releases.
Hello guys, I'm glad to introduce you a new rentasingal ID 32072 - Pipstar Swing Trading If you are into the short and midterm swing trading the signal is for you. Everything is manually entered and it's going to stay that way. All currency pairs are monitored in order to find the best spots....
Hey everyone, Quick question, what's the number one, most important thing you look for when choosing a broker?? Looking forward to everyone's response
struct slow_strategy {string symbol = {"USDCHF"} }; can i write like this ? that is the first time i use data struct thanks
Just noticed it takes (100-300) sec/pass for my expert which used to take (10-25) before the recent terminal update , same with all (even example experts - so much slower). Same PC, but now MT5 CPU utilization is very low, and CPU heat ranges from (55-65) while it used to be (65-85) during...
  EURGBP  (1)
Hi I was wondering when we may have this pair available in mt5. Time for testing seems to be running out for some of us with slow hardware!
[Deleted]
Does anyone have or can make an alerter that if you select a moving average, trendline, or horizontal line (and fibonacci level would be great, too, but not necessary can just create horizontal line and use its function), it will alert you if the candle closes above/below it if price was previously...
[Deleted]
I was wondering if anyone has or can make an indicator or tool for MT4 that you can type in all the price levels at once and press ok and have them all show up as horizontal lines. Also, if possible, be able to classify the price levels by color within the tool. I hope someone can create this or...
Hi there, I'm experience Forex Trader, I trade manual system. My Signal ID is still under evaluation. Cheers. http://druss.mt4stats.com/
  Forex Dashboard Full  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
im found this indicator and it is for broco platform... i tried to put to my platform but the commodity and stock indicise didnt work... my broker has gold and silver data but something is wrong... maybe somebody can give a help here
I have a problem on MT5.. Real time data isn't on the chart... what kind of problem is it?? As you can see on chart real time bid= 113.075 and real time ask=113.102..... but no changing occurs on the chart...
may i know Mql5 class is like which style? borland's VCL , Microsoft MFC style or Microsoft ATL? thanks
hii forum.. i need a crossover alert for the following moving averages.. the parameters are: MA1 : PERIOD=5; SHIFT=1; MA METHOD= SIMPLE; APPLY TO = CLOSE MA1 : PERIOD=3; SHIFT=0; MA METHOD= SIMPLE; APPLY TO = CLOSE PLEASE CREATE A SOUND ALERT AND A CROSSOVER ARROW WHEN THESE TWO MOVING AVERAGES
Hi,  Can someone tell me what is the difference between OnCalculate() and NewTick(). OnNewTick() - used when new tick coming or new quote  OnCalculate() - used when price changes The explaination on both function looks like the same. still confuse on the usage (Does when price changes means new tick...
Hi,  I'm experiencing very high memory load with my MT5 terminal after I switched TF from H1 to M1 on all available currencies (see long red box on image below). It goes significantly over 1GB of RAM which makes it impossible to work even on a decent machine (Dell Lattitude E6400 -> Core 2 Duo...
I had an idea that I want to share for an improvement in working with objects. The idea is this: Right clicking on an object (say a trendline), to have 2 mirroring options. Horizontal mirroring, and vertical mirroring. This way, studying on a chart would be more flexibile. Would these options be...
  Ras id 31988 forexkarl  (12   1 2)
RAS ID31988 FOREXKARL Expertadvisor 1 Scalper strategy with these pair: EurGbp, EurChf, and GhpChf Only trading 0.1 lotsize Expertadvisor 2 Signal Strategy with these pair: EurUsd , EurGbp, and EurChf Only trading 0.1 lotsize These robots make a lot of trades every day. For microaccounts use
I made a simple test indicator. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| testInput.mq5 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property indicator_chart_window//---input int...
Hi, For about a year, I work on that EA that turns to be profitable. It is a scalping system. it works with Alpari UK, on EURCHF, EURGBP and USDCAD. Best works on EURCHF. Use it only on M15. When I used it on a demo account last year, It was extraordinary profitable, but since I use it live, I have...
Hello, I have a problem with my toolbars on FXLite. I set them up, charts, line studies, periodicity etc, but when I close fxlite down and re-open it, the toolbars are gone and I have to manually put them in again. Never had this problem before. I have tried saving as a template and a profile to no...
that is a revision of me to how to creating class : class CTrade{ protected: MqlTradeRequest m_request; // request data MqlTradeResult m_result; // result data ulong m_magic; // expert magic number ulong m_deviation; //...