General - page 1528

OFF Quote  (1)
I do not received quotes since about 4 hours ago ? connection is ok and all is working ok but there is no activiti on the market ?
Hi everyone. Im thinking about starting to invest with a long term goal of retiring early. I have been browsing a few books and the most recent one told me some startling information. It said that if I invested with a 12% return, and took into consideration inflation of about 4 - 6%, I would need to...
I have seen in some threads here that some people use very tight stop losses, perhaps around 10 points or so (or less). Is anyone here producing good success rates with such tight stop losses? Obviously it depends very much on how long you hold the trade, if you are a scalper or hold your trades for...
LS | Rent a Signal hallo to all, so to win you have to set the lot to be 0.4% from your money that mean .. with account 5000$ the lot must be 20$ , we use aways the same lot size and we trade in both ways in the same time . To win with our system you have to follow it at least 3 or 4 months . We...
Little improvement with inline help. ----  Phew times I had to write long horizontal parameter list for a function. And when cursor goes beyond column 150, there's trouble if you want inline help (Ctrl+Alt+Space). Because you cannot see it, it's too far back (towards left). I guess the best way...
Hi, I don't want to flood this forum and the service desk with questions and suggestions. Is there a list of functionalities that are planned but not implemented yet? It applies mostly to Tester/Optimizer. Thanks. baq
[Deleted]
This signal is a more agressive version of my GrailQuestFX signal, potential returns are high but so is max dd , set to 33%. Grailquestfx2 | Rent a Signal
  Big player tricks  (33   1 2 3 4)
Hello Everybody Since I think that it is very important to know, how the big players take the money out of our pockets, and how to avoid it, I will post here screenshots and explanations from engineered moves from the big players in the eur/usd pair. For me it is very interesting, because when you...
Dear Friends, I'm opening this thread for you to discuss my signals,.. Please visit MY PERFORMANCE for more details and feel free to post or PM me if any questions. My Rent Signal http://www.rentasignal.com/id/signal/view/31796 YM = serulink website : SERULINK – let's flowing …!! thanks
hey hope this is in the correct forum, if not could a mod please move it! Need some help with time zones and the economic calendar you guys have. Right now on my PC it says: 6:05 Taking for example, the JPY Consumer Confidence states "Next 0h 54m 10s". Economic calendar is set at GMT. Economic...
  Demo versus Live Trading  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi all Very new to all this forex trading stuff. Basic question:- what differences (if any) do you find between trading on a demo account and trading on a live account? Many thanks H28Sailor
With the last update (292 I guess), one of my functions stopped working. First the function: MqlRates getMqlRates(int index) { MqlRates rates[1]; int r = CopyRates(NULL,0,index,1,rates);   //printf("index=%d, r=%d, temp.high=%.4f",index,r,rates[0].high); return (rates[0]);}...
MQL5 lists lots of warnings about (legal) type conversions. That's ok I guess... But... There are lots of them, and errors appear below them. So I have to scroll down to see any error every time I compile. In fact, many times I wait, not knowing there's an error, (because I cannot see any, just
When I test the MACD samples in the tester I can see and use the Results tab. When I test my own EA the Results tab disappear. It is not visible. What's wrong ? All other tabs appear, I can see the graf, and Journal but not the Results. I only trade EURUSD but my EA checks other pairs like EURJPY
I don't know if this is a bug or not. I read that in case there must be a constant value. I tried to define some constant int value, and put it into case statement like this: const int MENU_SHOW 1;//...switch (menu_action) {//...case MENU_SHOW: ObjectSetInteger(0,prefix+"Edit"...
Hi, I am working on a mql4 indicator - the problem is that this indicator does only give me signals a few times a day - for debugging I would need lots of signals in a short time. Changing the timeframe would not work unfortunately because of the way the indicator works. My idea was to use a...
Dear Forex-TSD, I've searched all over the Internet for articles that would help me walk through the FX landscape. But I just can't seem to find something that will help me dig deeper into FX to a point where I can start my own system. Will someone please give me some advice on how to go about doing
I use Ichimoku this is a test code void OnTick() { double aTmp[1]; CopyBuffer(iH,TENKANSEN_LINE,0,1,aTmp); double aT = aTmp[0]; CopyBuffer(iH,KIJUNSEN_LINE,0,1,aTmp); double aK = aTmp[0]; CopyBuffer(iH,SENKOUSPANA_LINE,0,1,aTmp); double aA = aTmp[0]; CopyBuffer(iH...
MetaQuotesSoftware Corp. is happy to announce the beginning of registration for the AutomatedTrading Championship 2010, starting on June 1st 2010! Startingfrom today and until September 22nd 2010, anyone who wished toparticipate can register for the Championship. Participation in the Championshipis...
Hello. I would like to tell you about new MT4 statement publishing service start called MTRocket We were trying to make best statement service ever and made a lot of interesting options for our users. Our website is MTRocket.com We are proud to say we have more than 10 interactive charts available...
Like many of you I have a simple one... But today I just saw this (Btw it offers you a free-of-charge Forex Robot! I've got one!) Take a look at her signature! Yeah, it's just a dollar sign. Whatever it makes sense! Now I'm deep in thought. What if I had a stylized signature? I mean, a money-related...
  advanced trades  (4)
Have you seen this? Forex Trading|Forex Training|Online Currency Forex Trading|Forex Seminar|Forex Course|by Forex Trading Seminar i received an email this weekend and I want to share this with everyone. This guy has been showing people trades in advance for free and my friend who trades said that...
indicator printing to experts tab continue for more than 24 hrs after removing
  Is it a bug?  (7)
Why both "TickValue() and SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE)" always return "0"?!
here what is in code //--- input parameters input string ESymbols = "EURUSD,EURJPY";//,EURCAD,EURAUD,EURNZD"; input int EFastPeriod = 9; input int ESlowPeriod = 26; input int ESlowPeriod2 = 52; here the capture also, it appears some strange bugs in indicators,...
Dear traders and developers, Let's make MQL5 Community and MetaTrader 5 better together. We encourage you to post links to this site wherever you can - on your personal website, on forums, in blogs and social networks. The wider the audience of MQL5.com is, the more remarks and suggestions on the...
everytime I change timeframe, I have to wait long time for update
Help documentation is anessential part of any modern technological product, whether it is a coffee maker or anautomobile. MetaQuotes Software Corp. began to prepare detailed help documents, during the development ofthe MetaTrader5 trading platform, for each of its components, including theservers...
please, some boday help me. I do update Build 291 to Build 292 and my EA is not working. With Build 291 , my EA is working 100%. Thanks
in the teriminal help file(f1) --> User Interface / Toolbox / History it say :" The history of deals can be displayed on a chart by dragging one of deals to it using the left mouse button (Drag'n'Drop). After that all the deals by the same symbols will be displayed on the chart using the...