General - page 1489

Latest built 425 have made a comment about system "not having directx9" So compared to MT4 doc saying that it need: MFC, .... what are thoose needed by MT5 ? Now i know dx9 is required but what else ? This question concern linux system (32 bits)
Martingale and no stoploss makes most traders run away - but - why don't you look at Smart Grid RAS # 33512? I think, this kind of approach is pretty safe. This signal has suffered margin call and is running for testing purposes only!! Please consider Smart Grid 2 instead. Feel free to post any...
The first mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone, iPod Touch andiPad was released today. This means that now you can have MetaTrader 5 in your pocket. Download MetaTrader 5 Mobile from AppStore – it's absolutely free! The powerful functionality of the desktop version coupled...
Hello All! Today I used Trailing Stop at first time. But I'm already confused. It didn't close anything, and just highlited Yellow instead of Red (after going behind the SL line) Could anyone explain such situation? Thanks!
THE 8 MOST DANGEROUS MISTAKES OF FOREX (AND HOW TO AVOID THEM) INTRODUCTION With my little years in FX Trading, I sat down one day to cross check the causes of my SUCCESSES & FAILURES. The personal determination to reflect on this was driven by my desires to improve on my performance in the future....
Hi, how do I add eg GBP/JPY to the new list of forex available on MT5?
I cannot create a demo account.  Metaquotes-Demo server ping time is less than 50ms.  I cannot ping updates.metaquotes.net.
Is there a possibility that the stoploss had not been triggered , and the losses become larger than expected ? Can the stoploss be 100% excuted ?at this time,what shall we do? close the position manually? my question, is there any way to protect my account's capital in case the price continued to go
May I know what's the best practice when optimize value of the candlesStoch extrMap variable? from what number,to what number, and what is the step? input int Inp_Signal_CandlesStoch_ExtrMap =11184810; ExtrMap Sets "extremum bit map" for advanced analysis of Stochastic indicator
Done Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I myself can not create an EA, so I hope someone can help me. Is it possible that an EA opened a trade if the last highest high was broken with a SL of 30pips. And at the same when the last deep trough was broken. In the picture are 2 cut-outs where each of the last deep trough was broken...
See attached tester report. It should states 33 sell trades not long trades and the number of long trades is 43. 
the RU forum is more active than the EN one, so i use translate.google to read it. Often i need to reply or post a comment/question, but trying to login always fail. Is there a way to bypass ?
FSE new listing requirements and how to meet them for the Frankfurt Stock Exchange The new regulations as of February 14th 2011 that have become effective ...for the completion of the new conditions in the "First Quotation Board" announced by Deutsche Börse. Untill the 30th of September 2011 every...
HI, i am searching for MT4 championship Eas ? any tips where to find them ? thanks
It has been a while since I have been to any forum; the truth is that I have lost interest and decided to focus on my own development. The reason I came back is to share a peace of information, which could be on an interest to some traders; I don’t think such information has been shared before ,...
I trade breakouts of support and resistance when market volume is high, usually around the London open. I will be posting my trades in this thread. I hope that my fellow traders can use my screenshots to help them identify areas of s/r and the best times to trade them.
On February 1, 2011, the partnership agreement between MetaQuotes Software Corp. and the global news publisher International Business Times (IBTimes) has come into force. The companies have agreed on the integration of the IBTimes news feed into MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms. "Together...
Morning Forex signals 23/03/2011 GBP/USD Buy at 1.6225 (08:15 AM GMT) SL: -50 pips TP: +30 pips Status : Running...
Morning Forex signals 23/03/2011 GBP/USD Buyat 1.6225 (08:15 AM GMT) SL: -50 pips TP: +30 pips Status : Running...
Does anyone find it funny that we as Forex traders are always looking for the "new, magic profit system"? There's got to be a million different ideas out there on how to make a consistent Forex income stream, and somehow or the other we get it in our head that we've got to know all of them. Here's a...
Hai is there anyone out there know how to code this indicator,I think this one look better but need to modify it a bit as we dont know how to use it 100%.So anyone can have it a try & share with us if you have code it.Thanx.. this is the link to the indicator https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www...
i have searched a lot about how to start it, how to work with it, doc about it, but nothing helpfull. Even searching "tester" on mql5.com fail, awesome.
  Forbes Billionaires  (17   1 2)
Hi, If you want to be new billionaire learn from these guys: The World's Billionaires - Forbes.com www.metexinvest.com Bongo
  MAX_DBL  (1)
Hello, I keep getting this error for empty_value. What am I doing incorrectly? bool CSignalCOS::InitIndicators(CIndicators* indicators)  {//--- if(indicators==NULL) return(false);//--- if(!InitOpen(indicators)) return(false);//--- if(!InitHigh(indicators))...
  Login woes  (1)
This query is directed to an available technician I've been having trouble loging onto the platform. The wizard keeps on giving me an error that reads "failed to upload server singapore.cdn.metaquotes.net server failed[407]". Is this a general problem for people who login from South Africa and...
Quite recently, a mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone has been released. With this release, traders have received an exciting opportunity to trade from anywhere in the world. But we are not resting on our laurels, and we are moving forward to improve the mobile terminal...
Hello everyone, I'm recording the results of using easy-forex-money Trading System here - been using it for a good while & hopefully recording it in this forum & on my blog improve my discipline in its use. The system is very easy to implement and require very little effort to execute , would...
Hi all, for some reason I'm not getting SMS confirmations from this site to withdraw money. I got an email that said they made some fixes but still no luck. I'm thinking it's my carrier. Has anyone tried using a site like ipipi.com to receive the texts?
The problem of protecting MQL programs has been raised many times on the forum. Why don't the developers include verification (decryption or something else) in the language tools, using the user certificate issued by the application's author. For example, by expanding the list of #Property Security