General - page 1493

Please house i need this system to be coded to an EA it is daily high and low break. If previous day high or low is break by 10pips then EA will buy for high or sell for low the stoploss and take profit must be adjustable or put stoploss at the opposite side, but if neither takeprofit nor stoploss...
Today the first mobile version of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad was released. Now you can have MetaTrader 5 in your pocket. Download MetaTrader 5 Mobile from AppStore – it's absolutely free! The powerful functionality of the desktop version coupled with the special...
  MT4 to FIX API  (2)
we are currently running via MT4 to an ECN and exploring possibilities for platforms to trade FX via FIX / API. Does anyone know what FIX platform would work well compatible to FIX 4.2? I do no thave a coder to code the platform for trading via FIX API FX only Also, can EAs currently in MQL for...
Could someone please tell me why this simple script fails to draw an arrow on a chart that it is run on? It has to be something simple, but I am unable to see it. When debugged, it seems to create the chart object and set its values, but the arrow never is displayed on the chart......
The help file for Strategy Trader is attached to this post. It contains coding documentation and sample coding which should make it easier for you to code your strategy or indicator into C# for the Strategy Trader platform.
I wanted to see what the wizard does but can't even find the wizard icon to even get it started. Do I have to download an addon? My version 5 is demo MQ5 build 375 .
Hello, im kind of new at this, im developing a simple strategy of hedging, i encountered a problem when i tried to buy when i have a open position of a sell, the system closes my sell position, i starting to read about it and find out that the problem is MT5, is it true?, i mean, how is it posible...
  RAS ID: 33254 | FxGliderV4  (17   1 2)
FxGliderV4 is a manual trading strategy I've developed that would have a decent ROI with as low as possible DD on your account. I trade maybe once or twice per day and some days I do not trade at all if I'm not comfortable with trading conditions. I like to get in and out of a trade within an hour...
  FxGliderV4  (4)
To be a successful trader I would say the following would apply - apart from being able to spot entry and exit positions that is. You have to have lots and lots of patience. This goes hand in hand with greed. People get greedy, because they do not have the patience to wait for them to make money
[Deleted]
Hello I am using 5 numbers of SMA in H4 TF. When I look at my chart I cant remember which one is what . I always touch with mouse pointer to know their value . I think it will be very handy if I can put their shortname with same color as shown in attached image. I dont know how to set in program...
[Deleted]
MT4 iPhone/iPad is this by Metaquotes ?
[Deleted]
This thread is to discuss my Quantum_v3_USDJPY signal at RAS: Quantum_v3_USDJPY | Rent a Signal
[Deleted]
This thread is to discuss my Quantum_v3_EURUSD system at RAS: Quantum_v3_eurusd | Rent a Signal
[Deleted]
This thread is to discuss my Quantum-v2-EURJPY signal on RAS: Quantum-v2-eurjpy | Rent a Signal
[Deleted]
This thread is to discuss my signal Quantum-v2-EURUSD available at RAS: Quantum-v2-eurusd | Rent a Signal
Hey everyone, Which countries do you consider most secure for a broker to be based in? Considering laws, security, economic situation Thanks in advance!
Hello freinds, I need your help: I had a MQL4 indicator - called - AbsolutStrengh, and a good freind of mind cleaned it and "translated" it to MQL5. Here are the 2 versions. Unfortunatally, we do not know why the MQL5 version does not work. Can somebody try to fix it? Thanks && Enjoy....
hi, is there available any website on the internet for MT5 in MQL5 language that has this indicator? or a direct rebuild/conversion of period converter optimized indicator as exists for MT4? Can someone either show me the place, convert this indicator into MT5 from MT4 or rebuild it completely...
from /articles/83 by Alexey compiling with 375, i get these warnings: ArrayResize(arrTime,countVal-1); : cannot be used for static allocated array (345,4) ArrayResize(bars_tf,countVal-1); : cannot be used for static allocated array (346,4) for(int i=0;i<period;i++) result+=price[position+i]; :...
compiling with 375 get this warning on (124;20) so value is wrong
compiling with 375, i get: double R=ExtTRBuffer[i]-0.5*ER+0.25*SH; : uninitialized "ER" variable (101,35)
  Eur/USD signals  (5)
The ECB interest rate decision pegged at 1% should more possibly remain so. If we see an increase in the rate (1.25 and beyond) enter a long on the spike for at least 50 pips. If any lesser interest rate number then join the selling frenzy. In the unlikely event of any change in numbers a sell @ 1...
  11 Trader's sins!  (23   1 2 3)
Among the list, what do you think is the biggest mistake a trader can do. 1. Not Having a Trade Plan... 2. Not Having Money Management... 3. Not Using Protective Stop Loss Orders... 4. Taking Small Profits and Letting Your Losses Run... 5. Overstaying Your Position... 6. Averaging a Loss... 7....
Dear Traders I hope all of you are fine and keeping good health. I have created a short video on how to do the following 1/- Download MT4 2/- Install MT4 (MT4 = Meta Trader 4) https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxhEAHi1iE4 I hope this post will help traders. Kind regards,...
  2D dynamic array  (1)
Hi I need to make an array in a procedure whose size is given by input arguments void foo(int x, int y) { int A[x][y]; //Make a x-by-y array } Doing it as shown gives an error. It looks like you can only resize one dimension of a dynamic array with ArrayResize() ? Help!
Before I spend they time coding this to see how well if it is successful, I wanted to know if there is something like it already. EA based on the current Acceleration of the Moving Average. Then applying the value of the acceleration to the opening value of the next candle to determine take profit...
Hello everyone!! A bit about me Ive been Trading for 2 years and I was a loser as all newbies are,Since July I started gaining profits , and by december I was on RAS to see if my signals work,after a month I found my agressive strategy not that bad on here , I dont have stop loss for my...
Hey can anyone tell me how this EA work? Be detail please. A highly profitable Ea - MQL4 Code Base
... I decided to break off completely and not write anything about MT5 anymore. Staggering bugs unsolved... And I said... ok, let the time pass, they will solve them in the meanwhile. I returned full of hopes this year, to see that the things are exactly, shamefully, in the same place. The mechanism...
Hello all I'm new to writting in this community but reading from about 1 month ago. I hope to start participating from now on I think we can post our portfolios and comment about them. I'm not expert at forex, so I don't try to adjust take profits or stop loss, just select some signals and adjust...