General - page 1483

MQL4 has Bid and Ask. Are there equivalents in MQL5? I can’t get Bid() or Ask() to work in MQL5. Idon’t understand what “selected by Namemethod” means. Code examples would bevery helpful.
Hi All, i would like to know if anyone knows of any crossover alert indicator that uses TEMA and EMA. Would be of real help. thanks
Hello everyone Has anyone come across or is willing to code an EA combining Heiken Ashi (HA) and Heiken Ashi Smoothed (HAS) The parameters are (see chart for reference): Enter long: Last candle of HA and HAS closed in the up direction (HA blue, HAS lime) Exit long: HA candle closed with a changed...
J:\MetaTrader 5\tester\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\logs there a .log file and it's size up to 234mb , what does it record, what will happen if i delete it ? thanks
  ichimokou alert  (1)
hi : this the first time to write in forum i want to ask about alert for ichimoku indicator thanks
So I have been trading for a little while and I have done well and made some profit. Let's just say it's beginners luck. However when I trade I still feel not that confident and that I'm not sure about what I'm doing and I get the feeling my beginners luck will change and I will end up with losing...
() after entering the slow problem. Auto list names I can disable the feature to be resolved I think it might be inconvenient to use a cast. Sorry for poor English google translate... I hope this issue is resloved.
Welcome for ALL in this forum. This is EMWL EA - /Expert Moving SL to Without Loss/ Best regards, ETRADE 24 Bulgaria
Hi.. Can anyone here modify this indi so that when the indi change colour there will be an Alert for it pls.. Thks..
Both Hong Kong and Singapore is within the same region...why need two servers in same region...South East Asia?
  New trader first post  (13   1 2)
Hi, I have been playing poker for about 5 years online and have decided to quit and move my bankroll into the forex market. I have been studying a system and need some help filling in the gaps. I found some great indicators here and was hoping that there were more here and I have just not been...
recompiling with latest r430 i get this error, wonder what to do to fix it void af_Gauss(int n,double &a[10][10],double &b[],double &x[]) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/798/page4
Hi 2 all of you can sbdy help me coding an alert(ea)or trade(ea) for the A-MTF_Fractal ia am using it manual at the moment collecting good pips i am using the A-MTF_Fractal twice on the 5min usd/eur 1 time with 15 minute 1x with 5 minute the alert to trade should appear when 3 dots are blue(sell) or...
Hi experts, I wrote a small dll with Delphi reading the excelent following article : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/96 I tried to use as few 'uses' clause as necessary, but the size of the dll is 546Ko. uses Windows, Dialogs, SysUtils, DateUtils, //ShellApi, Classes,...
  Trade FOREX with less stress  (30   1 2 3)
If you are a begginer or experienced traders, I have a good news for you all. I have used both indicators and news to trade the market. And I come to realise that ALL strategies works. The ONLY thing that does not work is the TRADER himself. How? You gonna know more in this thread! However, I have
Trend Trading: A style of trading that attempts to profit from riding short, medium or long term trends in price. Range Trading: A style of trading that attempts to profit from buying and selling currencies between a lower level of support and an upper level of resistance. The upper level of...
[Deleted]
Has anyone seen or make one, a indicator that marks the One time frame trading Technique by larry levin free pdf attached series of Higher lows and lower highs
  What type of trader are you?  (36   1 2 3 4)
Trend Trading: A style of trading that attempts to profit from riding short, medium or long term trends in price. Range Trading: A style of trading that attempts to profit from buying and selling currencies between a lower level of support and an upper level of resistance. The upper level of...
  Command Line  (2)
Hello dev team, It seems that using this config.ini file : [Tester] Expert=DEMA_Scalping_och.ex5 ExpertParameters=DEMA_Scalping_och.set Symbol=EURUSD Model=1 Login=737957 Leverage=100 Optimization=2 FromDate=2010.1.01 ToDate=2010.1...
hello, here i have a basic script: #import "libmysql.dll"     #import int OnInit()   {    return(0);   } void OnDeinit(const int reason)   {    return; } it compiles correctly but when i run it the dialog window has no OK button. I...
Dear forum, Since this is my first post I would like to congratulate you for the very good work done here. My question is, is it possible in any way to use GPUs as MetaTester agents? If not natively, did anybody triy to use the MatLab Parralel Computing Toolbox to do something like this (optimize
  My Trades  (11   1 2)
Hello everybody! Starting today I will disclose my trades, you can also follow the link: MT4i - Statement for securityfx
Every trader got a indicator that he loves and never trade without it. Now my question is as follows: Is there a ea that you can inport /use an extrernal indicators buy/sell instructions but with following lot spread tp sl ts requote tks troope This indicator that I use is similar to the beginner
  partial profits  (1)
How do you take partial profits out of a trade? On a demo account when i want to get out of a trade it just gets me out of the whole trade I don't know how to do this. Excuse my ignorance I'm just a beginner. Thanks By the way deleted all my memberships on other forex forums except fxfisherman,...
Hello fellow traders. I wondered whether someone could unlock my dilema about MTF analysis? I use the following indicators. 200 ema 21 ema 55 ema MACD set to default settings. Timeframes: Daily 1 hour 15 min 1. Look for trend on daily chart. Downtrend is when 21 ema is below 55 ema and both below
I want to risk a fixed % of my account for each trade I make, but obviously, the account equity/margin is changing after every trade So, to make it follow the growth of my equity/balance, I want to adapt the LOT SIZE every time I trade. I need the formula to calculate the correct LOT SIZE...
Can Moderator publish the pre-testing result of the top-6 EA in ATC 2010(2010.1.1 - 2010.8.31)? I Want to see the graph and the drawdown THANKS
Fantom Forex Intraday Trend Follower I'm posting about my new signal, which has been active for four weeks. During that time, the maximum drawdown has been less than 4% while the total profit is currently over 10%. The strategy is an intraday strategy that aims to enter once during each session...
Hello, I have been a long time lurker on this forum gleaning insights from its members on everything from money management to EA's. The reason I am posting is that I am in need of an indicator that I have not been able to find and would like to query the group for any info. What I am looking for is
MT5 is so good that I want to test it in a real account, but my broker don't support it. I haven't find any good brokers support the MT5 platform, what can I do?