General - page 1467

On a candlestick chart, there is a pattern that technicians refer to as a doji. A doji has top and bottom shadows like a regular candlestick, but has practically no real body. This happens when the opening and closing price are the same, or so close that they just leave a sliver of a real body. A...
@Stringo I'm convinced that the French, German, Spanish and Italian languages ​​use the same code page 1252 (Western European)" I'm very surprised to see that, nowadays utf-8 unicode (65001) is mainly used as a standard
I have been seaching endlessly for an indicitar like this and finally found one. The only thing that it is missing is that it does not show the currency, the time frame, or send email alerts. Can someone please generously help add these functions to this indicator. I will greatly appreciate it....
  tel
hi all looking for the ifish or ifisher mt4 indicator any one help
Hello, I wanna ask u guys what do u think about this kind of Fee? When i made the last month a profit.... .....more than 20% the fee is going up by 10$ .... From 10% to 20% by 5$ .... From 5% to 10% nothing happens .... from 0 to 5 % the fee is going down by 5$ .... For a negative month the fee is...
Hi there, i'm trying to pass strings from an external DLL to MT4, with no luck. Every time the EA calls the method, MT4 just crashes. Could someone please point me to a piece of source that exchanges strings with external DLLs or enlighten me by other means? Here's my non-working code: c++:...
Just wondering if anyone knows when GO Markets Trading Championship starts
Trying to decide whether to use the MT4 or MT5 platform at GO. Anyone used the Mt5?
Just wondering if anyone knows when GO Markets Trading Championship starts
Hi all I am just getting into learning forex and want to ask your opinion on how long it takes to start consistently generating profitable trades? If somewhere to learn trading like it was a job and applied themselves to learning 8hrs a day 5 days a week....would it be unreasonable to assume...
I have the following question: how can I calculate the Lots I can use to enter a trade?(say the max lots size) for an account of say 100 $( the deposit ) and leverage 10:1 then following the logic I would have: max_lot_size= leverage * balance /1e5 = 0.01? I receive an error - not enough moeny...
  If you start a business  (29   1 2 3)
If you start a business or join to trade, what kind or business or market do you like to earn from?
ea name – emarsi counter indicator – rs period – default 14 (user option to change overbought – 70 (user option to change oversold – 30 (user option to change ema’ 10, 50, 100 defaults (user option to change ema’ japanese candle (input of candle size in pips) default of 30 ea main logic all...
When reading this article I figure out that I cannot complete all exercises because by "Debug" button is inactive. It is a really a disappointment, especially because I have followed all sections of the article strictly. Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thank you for answers!
Hello, in this article from the documentation https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/runtime/imports there is this statement: If the DLL library uses another DLL in its work, the first one cannot be loaded in case when there is no second DLL. What does this mean? I have a DLL which uses another DLL (C#)...
Please, need help with this RSI indicator. It is a RSI indicator that has alerts with sound and can send emails, but it does not tell you the timeframe that it is on and it also does not tell you which currency it is for. If some one could please add those functions on there I would be greatfull to...
Hello, is it currently possible to return a reference from a class method? For example: int& classA::getInt(){ return mInt;} If not: what would be an alternative? Maybe returning a pointer? Thanks
Hello, Metatrader5 seems to have a problem remembering the server login information. 4 out of 5 times I have to type the login name and the password manually after launching the application. Why is this information not saved permanently? Of course, I checked the radio button "remember password", but
  Pics do not show  (2)
Pics do not show in MQL5.community Payment System , pls check.
Hi there... I'm trying to get custom indicators to show up in the tester visualization but with no luck. I've named the template the same name as my EA, it loads, it tries to load the custom indicator but fails. I've tried with TRIX and MACD, both failed in the loading phase. How can I load a...
Hi Pls. help fix this code which I expected to change my custom indicator color. #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_plots 1 #property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE #property indicator_style1 STYLE_SOLID #property indicator_color1 clrRed,...
Hi GUYZ I am new here i download some expert advisors by right clicking in meta trader 5 but the dont load up in software . Some does some doesnt TAKE IT LIKE THIS I WANT TO INSTALL THIS ADVISOR ON MY CHARTS https://www.mql5.com/en/code/324 PLZ EXPLAIN ME HOW TO INSTALL IT AND RUN THANK...
I am trying to adjust the edit control width to fit the text it contains. How do I calculate the width (in pixel) for a string of a given font size?
I need my bots coded for build 402 (I think that's latest MT4 version, along with DLL function call repaired. Pay depends on experience and time invested... Experience: mql4 programming, prefer with some trading strategy knowledge Please let me know if you could do this. Looking for long term...
I'm just wondering that is it possible to get an array's name (identifier) that was passed to a function? For example:int ThisIsMyArray[10];string MyFunction(int &array[]) {   return(???);}void OnInit() {  Print(MyFunction(ThisIsMyArray)); //This should output "ThisIsMyArray"} Any ideas? I would...
  EA thread name  (1)
Hello, in my DLL in need to do some synchronizing with the current EA thread. Do you know if one can block the current EA thread with C#? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi Guys/Girls, I'm busy running my ea in demo account to take out some flaws... One of them is the next one.. Ik make a calculation, and the results gives me a number with many digits. As I use an Alert to show me the results, the Alert only shows me 4 digits. How can I see if my calculation was OK...
Hi, i used the mql test software and sold a bit cput time and so i had a few internal payments. But now, my payments are cleared.... I also found out, that these payments weren't included in my account balance. What is going wrong ?
Hello, I'd like to know about your experience and thoughts concerning the ATC 2011 rule that allows the EA not to take more than 15 Minutes running from beginning of the year till now. The reason why I'm asking is that i decided to send my EA to compete in the ATC 2011 and now it's not accepted...