General - page 1464

Hello, when calling the Print-function inside of an indicator it gives me something like this: IQ      0       MyIndicator (EURUSD,M1) 13:45:34        time 2011.11.18 13:45 ask 1.360500 bid 1.360400JE      0       MyIndicator (USDCAD,M1) 13:45:34        time 2011.11.18 13:45 ask 1.021030 bid 1...
Hi Before I start implementing my own it is worth to ask - is there any cron - like module for MT4/MT5 that would serve as a time check for EA/Indicator? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cron For example: I would like to check something once every hour, 15 minutes etc. inside onTick() I do...
Hi, Please can someone tell me why the float and double results aren't being printed? Am I missing something obvious? The values don't seem to be returned from the function correctly. My EA has not worked since the upgrade on Saturday and I think this is the cause.. int GetInteger(int...
  who can tell me why?  (15   1 2)
I am a Participants of championship 2011. my EA set all order the S/L value,but it get a order without S/L. details at https://championship.mql5.com/2011/en/news/101#comments. thanks.
Could you guys explain what is the difference between ORDER_VOLUME_INITIAL and ORDER_VOLUME_CURRENT
Can someone please clarify how string arguments are handled when calling DLL functions: i) From what I can tell they are passed in the form of wchar_t *, in other words a pointer to a string of 16-bit wide characters. Is there any native - in other words a function call or macro in MQL5 - to way...
I came across this grid trading EA called "Sketchy Stoploss Grid Trader"; it uses buy and sell stop orders to trade breakouts. Tip of the hat to jimer013 for first posting this EA on the TSD Forum January 17, 2009 (the thread has since gone dormant). The PROS: It is NOT a martingale system....
Why it's so? CopyHigh, CopyLow etc.. works good, but CopyRealVolume() gives zeros. Can anybody help,please?
Hi must i leave my tester agents manager window open for my agents to work?
Before US equities opened Tuesday, markets were roiled by soaring bond yields in Italy, Ireland, Spain, France, and Belgium. What’s this? I thought Ireland was fixed? I thought Spain was no problemo? And France; doesn’t it have an AAA rating? Belgium? Seriously; the contagion is spreading to Belgium...
I have a good understanding of automated forex trading. Just need a bitof guidance on chart set ups, time frames, indicators etc. Theres awhole load of jargon out there. Just wondering if anyone fanciedkeeping it simple and showing me a few pointers on becoming a moredisciplined trader ? better...
I made a simple test script. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| testEnum2.mq5 |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#property script_show_inputsinput ENUM_DAY_OF_WEEK...
i have a c++ MFC dll with struct like below struct MqlTradeRequest { WCHAR symbol[100]; WCHAR comment[100]; } how to Exchange struct between DLL and MQL5 ?
Is there a method to install metatrader 4 for a single windows user only?  I do not see the option available during installation prompt.  Is there a command line parameter for this functionality? Are there command line parameters for silent installs/unattended installs?  If there was a list, this...
I am using 64-bit mt5 demo from any company (i tried gomarkets 5, ibfx 5, and instaforex 5).  on 64-bit windows 2008 server R2, SP1.  All of the files are being saved to C...
The Expert Advisor of Ilnur Khasanov (aharata) is holding its place in our TOP-10 chart of the Automated Trading Championship 2011 participants from the third week already, though Ilnur's acquaintance with Forex has started only a year ago. The idea that forms the basis of the Expert Advisor is...
Anyone has try this? i intend to use this without the cexpert class object (as in the examples). is this possible
Can anybody write me a simple code for a new EA with the following logic: "After a 50 pip market movement place an order of 0.01 lots in that same trend (ie if going down - sell, if up - buy) with stop loss 20 pips and take profit 20 pips". I am not a programmer and I am having a tough time...
We have not expected any new sensations after the incredible takeoff of the Expert Advisor of Igor Korepin (Xupypr). It seemed that the gap between Xupypr and his closest pursuer (the Expert Advisor of anuta) comprising $35 000 is big enough to provide the former with a safety net at least for a...
Hello Dear programmers! It's been a long time since I'm back here. Looks Like a lot has changed. Manygood developments. I have a small idea which I need an EA for. So here goes... At the open of New Candle: Place a Sell and a Buy positions instantly (hedged). Place take profits 3 pips (user defined)...
  News  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Daily Market Outlook Posted by ACFX on November 14, 2011 Currencies EUR/USD The euro maintained a two-day gain on prospects confidence in Italy’s ability to curb its debt will be revived after Mario Monti, a former European Union competition commissioner, takes over as prime minister. The euro was...
Hi there, The question is for Windows VISTA (probably WIN7 too) IS there any solution to avoid placing MetaTrader5 user files directory in AppData\Roaming|MetaQuotes\Terminal\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx folder? What I have is 4 instances of MT5 on my Vista box and getting to know which folder belongs...
i want to add one file's data to another file's end position,how to realize it ? FileCopy("src_filename",0,"dst_filename",FILE_REWRITE); this function can only rewrite the second file,but not remain its original data. if i open the two files and write data step by step ,it's ok .But the source...
watch how grow my account Stop loss maximum 150- 250 pips Tp 10 - 100pips best signal ever id: 35587 Only 50 $
Candlestick charts have all kinds of potential patterns that technicians are watchful for. One of the easiest to spot is an engulfing pattern. This set-up consists of two candlesticks, one of which is “engulfing” the previous one. That means the body of the second candlestick is longer than the...
  Live Trading MT5  (2)
Hello. I want to ask if it is possible to trade with the MT5 in a real account. not in demo account. thanks. moti.
  Renko charts  (2)
Will it be possible to have offline Renko Charts in MT5 as a history file or do we have to implement indicator-based solution instead? What I am asking if there is planned 'Offline chart' functionality as it is in MT4.
Hi In the evolution of MQL5 plans, would be introduced static memebers in class? For example: class azClass:CObject{ protected: static double Price; public: azClass(); static double CheckPrice(void);}; And from other class: ...double value=azClass::CheckPrice();... I make some test but, at...
BEING SOUND IN TECHNICAL,I WILL BE OBLIGED TO GIVE MY VIEW IN FOREX PAIRS AND CRUDE OIL GOLD SILVER AND COPPER IN DOLLAR TERM AND FOR INDIAN VIEWERS FOR COMMODITY AND NIFTY IN Rs term both and viewers for having an idea regarding my level of knowledge,can search (ashwani chadha:how much return you...
bool LibrarySecurityQ1(){return(false);}int AccountsAllowed(){return(AccountNumber());} Hi, I am trying to write a .dll for my EA. I am new at C++ though, and I am trying to convert the above MQL into C++. If someone could show me an example of the above in C++ I would be very grateful. If...