General - page 1474

I am a beginner in Forex. I have downloaded the mt4 platform form my broker. I want to place orders ( all types) place stop loss, take profit, trailing stop etc. directly from/on the chart. Can anybody help me in this aspect? I hope I could explain my position. I want to move stoploss or take profit...
Automated Trading Championships are held since 2006. This is an annual competition of trading robots for the impressive prize of $80,000. Each robot buys and sells assets in the Forex market based on a certain trading strategy implemented in that robot. Expert Advisors with the largest profits...
  onStart()  (1)
When I call onStart() in my EA it changes the EA to a script. What is the best way to call a script from an EA?
Hi Friends and Experts, The rule IV.6 states that "The maximum combined amount of positions and pending orders' lots, regardless of the direction on one symbol, is 15. Stop-losses and take-profits are not taken into account". 1. If I have a position open of 5 lots, then I can make 2 pending...
I am looking for an EA that logs every trade in detail into an excel sheet. Just like the Terminal - Account history. Already closed trades (which you find in the history) should be added to the excel sheet too. The difference is that I want a profit/loss in pips also added to this excel sheet and I...
In MetaTrader 4 it was possible to display objects and indicators while using the strategy tester.  I have looked around and unless I have missed something, this is not the case in MetaTrader 5.  It appears that templates cannot even be loaded. This ability is invaluable to my testing...
  New Service  (15   1 2)
Greetings, The fxtradermate signal is now live and I would like to invite you to view our performance and track our results as well as subscribe to our signals. I am in the process of making the finishing the videos, and website explaining the system we use as well as our trading philosophy. Until...
I want create a setup file,How can I know the MT5 installed path from registry? thanks hongbin.fei
I am intending to post a buy or sell signals for Daily EURUSD chart based on my market analysis. I trade with real money using this system. and the signal is very reliable. You may enter the trading according to this signal too. It will be really appreciate if I can get to know what the top forex...
Right now there is a perfect triangle pattern showing on the EURJPY. If it is able to break resistance which as proven itself it will be a great buy. Next resistance is 85 pips up. I have posted the chart below. Let me know what you think.
Does anyone know or can anyone code the zerolag stochastic and the True zerolag stochastic from MQ4 to MQ5? If so send me a message so I can paste the indicator
Anyone experience with this here? Automated Optimization of a Trading Robot in Real Trading - MQL4 Articles Should be pretty interesting
hi, everyone: I have finished an indicator for drawing trend line automatic, I want sell it , How to create a trial edition for my trendline indicator? Please tell me in detail. hongbin.fei
[Deleted]
I'm working on my first EA, it's almost done but there is 1 small problem.. When I use eachtickmode it orders twice: EA orders -> EA closes order right away -> EA opens another order -> EA closes that order correctly. I've been trying for 2 days to find the error that makes the EA close the...
how can i cancel the economic alerts from the chart forever ?
Hey, I have a 2600k i7 processor and optimization are running pretty fast actually. Anyway, I'd still be interested in getting results fast. Would overlocking be a good solution to this problem? Many thanks
I am having problems getting my horizontal line to appear on mql5. it says there are no errors but no object is ever created in the object list or appears on the chart. What is the basic code to produce a simple horizontal line with an EA at the current price and time on a M1 chart so I can see what...
The open for any trading session can set the tone for the day’s trade. Barring any major fundamentals, it can signal whether or not traders are going to be primarily bearish or bullish, or neutral and cautious. The start of the day can set the stage for your own trades as well. Starting off with a...
I want to know if ArrayCopy do not work for struct?
  Market Closed?  (5)
Please help, How can I find out wether the marked is closed?
The word revolution is less than what can be described as the forex market is now, where you definitely whether you're a watcher of the economy or not about who has won thousands of dollars of currency trading through the house, too!!!
The Famous Forex Trader & Analyst "FXMoneyMaker" who many forex-tsd traders know well from his thread on Forex-tsd Analytics forum under the Title "Forex Buy & Sell Trading Signals" announces for all traders who had been using his Signals & Daily Analysis with big success that he's a RAS Signal...
  FXDM System  (1)
hello, i have several mt4 terminal installed usually if i double click on the desktop icon the choosen terminal comes in front but there are some terminals which will be opened again (2 instances) what is the reason for that? how can i make these terminals not to open twice? thx for the...
Hi Traders. I need your help!!! I can help you too. I trade about 2 years. During that time I observed (on real accounts) that some brokers are jamming from time to time. Brokers are quite fast usually and there are no significant differences in quotes most of the time, but... Those significant...
Hi Traders. I need your help!!! I can help you too. I trade about 2 years. During that time I observed (on real accounts) that some brokers are jamming from time to time. Brokers are quite fast usually and there are no significant differences in quotes most of the time, but... Those significant...
Hi all I have attached the indicator of SMA i would like someone to convert it to an EA ...SIMPLY BUY-SELL AND REVERSE ON CROSSOVER ... Other features like SL TP MM etc No Friday trading....non needed but would be appreciated if added If the arrow part is left intact would be nice... Thanks
  4756  (3)
#include <Trade/Trade.mqh> CTrade *P = new CTrade; P.OrderModify(0,tick.bid,tick.ask+TS*_Point,0,ORDER_TIME_GTC,0); It is designed to move stop loss.But instead gives error [invalid request] that tells nothing special. What could be the problem? Please help.
Hi guys! Recently I have tried to use some trade types to control the behavior of my advisor. Here is a code snippet: CPositionInfo* p = new CPositionInfo(); Alert(p.Identifier); When I try to compile this code I get an error: 'Identifier' - struct member is undefined . What's wrong here? Thanks
Forex trading is high risk, we all know that, yet we use our savings hoping to gain some profits. But, what if we loose all our money? Now we have to wait to accumulate more savings and try again. Hopefully this time we can make it work... or not! This is my theory. If you have $1,000 to trade