General - page 694

Why even if I stopped the free 24-hour time for the virtual server, does the countdown continue
MQL4 I can get ObjectGetDouble (chart_ID,name,OBJPROP_PRICE1,0); for the 3 data points, but I can not get the current pitchfork values ( index 0 ) When I hover the mouse over the lines , I get the actual values, so how can we get the values by code? Can we get the line values in mql5
Hi, i hope someone can enlighten me on this. Last Friday , 3 - 4 hours before the market closed i have 9 trades opening which is good because it was following what the signals are doing. Before the market close, the signal provider closed the 9 open trades positions with profits which is a good
Hello everybody, I am a beginner in Meta Trader and in trading in general. I have a demo account and I have noticed that I can only trade the Forex. How can I trade "S & P 500" or "US 500" or other indices with Meta Trader ? Do I have to have another broker demo account ? Thank you a lot in advance
We have released the Tradays integration plugin for WordPress. Now you can add the popular economic calendar in your website directly from the WordPress console, in addition to using the previously available widget. The purpose of the Tradays service is to enable traders to perform fundamental...
This recursive function should return "1" in the first call (with "3"), but it still returns "false" ("0"). int init(){ Print ("3: ",recursiveFunction(3)); Print("12: ",recursiveFunction(12)); Print("25: ",recursiveFunction(25)); }bool recursiveFunction (int a=0, int counter=1){ if (a+3==15) {
Hello I hope all that will read this post have a grate day. I like to ask if I could find an EA that is based on a grid system without moving the take profit with possibilities for customization. Well, my idea is to try to find a trading instrument that is ranging. Then I will read the historical
i like metatrader but in ui other platform are much better. for example metatrader doens't support opacity colors or it has lack of objects ex: i need more fibonacci object like in motive wave
Hi, Several CFD brokers are quoting index cash over 24 hours. I would like to display (continuously) only the actual quotation period of the index. But I do not know how. Is there a trick to do that
I have gathered several indicators and develop this picture, which serves the active traders. If you can develop an Expert he would be grateful. I have the templates and indicators. by the why it's need expert advisors to be too great with the indicater i think it's will be No1..
how to calculating the drawdown and profit percentage according to Difference of leverage between signal provider and subscriber
Hi, I want to download the historical data from a specific pair, and the data of the volumen indicator attached to the same graph. Everything exported to Excel. Do you have any idea of how to do it? Thanks!! Regards
Hi guys I have string i want to set these variables in Globalvariable after the split ' example = SLXAUUSD60:1506.33000 = SLXAUUSD60 1506.33000
Hey All, Anyone else having issues downloading free ea's/indicators etc from the market place? I just get this error
Hi all, I have a few basic questions about VPS and hoping someone out there in MQL land can help :- ‌ 1‌) I have several signal subscriptions running, can they all sit on the same VPS location or will I be charged for each one ? 2‌) I appreciate that trades will no longer appear at my home pc but...
  i need help  (1)
hello everyone! i tried to sign up to become a seller signal on mlq5 but it still failed. the always displayed on my personal page is: the registration is not allowed allowed. The supplier is waiting to register as a seller. Please help me complete the registration. Thank you
Can please someone help me o make this work?void OnTick(){ // create an Array for several prices double myMovingAverageArray1[],myMovingAverageArray2[]; // define the properties of the Moving Average1 int movingAverageDefinition1 = iMA (_Symbol, _Period, 20, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE); //
Hello I trying to upload my EA. But it's keeps getting errors. Can anyone please me
Can please someone help me o make this work? void OnTick() { // create an Array for several prices double myMovingAverageArray1[],myMovingAverageArray2[]; // define the properties of the Moving Average1 int movingAverageDefinition1 = iMA (_Symbol, _Period, 20, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE);
nao consigo logar meu terminal.. alguma dica - me ajudem please
Hi, I cannot find what is the problem with the attached code (gEA_test2.mq5). MQL5 compiler reports 'code generation error'. If I rearrange the code layout (see gEA_test3.mq5) it compiles fine. Is it the problem with my code or an error in the compiler?
I need to measure an average 20 days of daily price action from the distance of the 200 day ema on a daily basis. Can anyone help me how I would do this on an indicator with a separate window please
Hi everyone, one simple question: I tried to install MT5 from 5 different brokers: ICMarkets, FXPRO, Admiral Markets, ActivTrades and Pepperstone, and with all of them the Monthly GBPNZD chart goes back only to May 2010. Do you guys have the same problem? Is it possible to have more data? How can I
Hello, I am trying to create EA where I want to take user input based on the input he selects in the drop down window. Is it possible to do this combo enum type in MQL5. Thanks MQL5 community. Best Regards
How should I take a photo with QR code
Hey guys, I am getting acquainted with the mql language, but I have some knowledge of C++. I want a data structure where I can link a value to another. I was thinking of a map- (C++) or dictionary- (Python) like structure, but it is an overkill for my purposes. So I was thinking of a custom array...
  vps  (1)
how can i use my mt4 vps to another mt5 account with same broker
Hi, I am just wondering if it is possible to draw objects on Indicator_Separate_Windows? Ex. Fibo or trendlines If its possible can someone tell me how? I can't find any topics in the forums
  deposit  (4)
how to deposit direct from new card without cardpay