General - page 1682

Hi there, Is there any way to programatically in realtime have a script or expert advisor adjust the scale (i.e. set the minimum and maximum y-axis values as one would do via chart properties) ? Regards, Laurence.
Hi, I just downloaded metatrader and am working through some of the kinks. There was a US phone number that I called about 3 weeks ago and that was great, but I don't see it anywhere. (Don't want to be paranoid, but did they remove it when I called?) Aside of that, I am trying to close ALL ORDERS
pls all can any body have the trend forex system or any software like it which shows the trend when i enter and when i exit thanks very much for all ur help
Do you have any plans to change platform, so that you can just choose a number of pips for stop and target, versus having to determine the price for that, when placing instant execution? Would be very helpful.
[Deleted]
  Victor Journal  (18   1 2)
SGV1 Forward Testing Since 2007-12-21 Broker: FXDD Leverage: 200:1
Hello folks, this is my first post. I joined this forum a couple of days ago. I'm interested in automated trading, being a lazy guy! I have had a little trading experience and a little experience programming in C, so understanding and writing EAs is not such a difficult task for me. I started...
Does anyone have performance issues with MT4 Multi-terminal? I have two instances running on a P1V 2GHZ 1 GB RAM machine, both running over 100 accounts, but only one instance running at a time. Frequently I get connections failures and freezing of the application. Does anyone run MT4 Multi with...
[Deleted]
  Futures digits  (1)
hello all may i know why the futures price qoute diffrance from exchange to another that mean why u find the qoute price future 194.30 and in another exchange 1.9430 for future price
[Deleted]
hello all may i know why the futures price qoute diffrance from exchange to another that mean why u find the qoute price future 194.30 and in another exchange 1.9430 for future price
  New Bug  (1)
FYI MetaQuotes, In a IF statement following a WHILE or FOR statment, "&&" or "||" and anything following them is ignored For example: While(n<2) If(B<5 && B>2) In the above example Metatrader will read that as: While(n<2) If(B<5) This should be fixed. thank you.
Hi. With the recent release of the Iphone SDK will metaquotes be considering expanding to this platform in the future? http://developer.apple.com/iphone/program/ There is a big hole here to be filled as OS X has proved itself to be a far superior OS than Vista. Thanks
Hello everyone, I have this indicator in mind where I will input some figures into an excel sheet (CSV) eg. November 2007 December 2007 2.50 2.56 and i want it to be reflected in an indicator as a graph in line with the dates. Can anyone help me? Thank you.
I just did my taxes this weekend and came away rather frustrated. Hopefully it was the software that I chose - the premium edition of H&R Block. What software do you use? Does it want you to enter every transaction, symbol and all? There has to be a better/easier way. What is it ! ? Thanks in...
Where do you guys think the next Bubble will form? We've been through Tech and housing recently and every time the rates go down something else benefits. I would say Commodities, but Agriculture and Energy are also possible. Tell me what you think and why must be in the area you are suggesting? Gold...
Forbes's list shows wealth expanding in emerging markets around the globe, with Russia overtaking Germany as the second- richest country, and 70 percent of newcomers from Russia, India, China and the U.S. In 2006, half of the top 20 billionaires came from the U.S. This year there were only four...
  EA Backtesting Journal  (34   1 2 3 4)
Latest Result: Total Backtesting : 17 Winner so far : M1 v0.1 Total net profit : 41,579.81 Profitable so far : 6 Hello everyone! Is EA really profitable? you may find the answer here. You can join me in this quest. Post your result here. Or if you have slow PC, but you want to backtest an EA, ask...
I was looking at the EURUSD weekly chart practicing using John Crane's Turning Point Indicator and I came up with a top in the EUR sometime around 4/28/2013. Is that right? A=7/27/1997 C=12/26/2004 D=11/27/2005 C to A = 2709 days D to Turn Date = 4/28/2013 Has anybody studied how his take on cycles...
hi there iv decided to fund a live account some time in the future! the currency of my country is the euro and was wondering because i trade gbpusd would it be better to fund my account with sterling ? my thinking was (please correct me if im wrong) everytime id make a buy order with my euro account
  Fib+Piv  (20   1 2)
Is it me or is this too easy? I'm not a professional trader, but when historically you can predict with a high probablility how price action will move with S/R levels... Pro Traders, is this a viable strategy?
If you don't get out at the right time it doesn't matter where you bought at. Interesting 90 minute video from Chuck LeBeau All about exits its interesting check it out when you get some time. And its a FREE VIDEO! https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.videos4traders.com
  Trading System "jutawanforex"  (24   1 2 3)
Dear fellow trader's i founded the website that claim it's good system... i think the indicator at the chart it free... i hope masta2 and guru can share this indicator.. thankz... this the chart that 1st signal 2nd signal 3rd signal i will give by tomorrow.. thankz
Hi, I've been trying to figure out if it's possible to determine where one indicator is in relation to another. For example, part of my system's entry signals is when both the AC and the Stoch has crossed the AC nought line going in the same direction. I manually have a Stochastic indicator
looking at two data feeds. MT4 repeated time and filled in mysterious space. i.e. must have been shift in timezone/day light saving. But is a worry. [IMG] http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3523/jdltrade1744pa9.jpg [/IMG] [IMG] http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jdltrade1743ay6.jpg...
[Deleted]
Hello traders, is there any other trading platform out there which allow automated trading like metatrader EA? is yes, which one? and why there are not as popular as MT4? cheers
  Mt4_FX_Dashboard  (121   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
HI, This is a new thread I am starting to get ideas and suggestions for my next indicator/project. It will be an fx dashboard style indicator similar to multi-indics indicator but a whole new style with multi symbol and multi timeframe capability. I do have a lot of idea for this ind but would like...
I've been a member of this site for a while. I love reading about people's ideas for trading systems or testing people's EA's. I see a lot of negativity when an EA doesn't work, or manual trading systems take a loss. I think we all need to step back an realize why we are here. To learn from each
Hi, is there anyone who can help me to make an EA based on the stochastic oscillator indicator? or can anyone code this "stochastic oscillator" signal so it can take buy-sell/ long-short position by itself also stop loss and taking profit by itself. I have set it paramaters on default. The rules...
  Pain meter  (18   1 2)
Hello all, I decided once more to release one of my private indicators, just for fun of it Below is a screenshot of the indicator. It basically tries to calculate the amount of pain on the market. My hypothesis is that when the amount of pain of the sellers or buyers will become too high, the...
Hi, I am using an expert advisor and want to exit all existing trades in a batch exit. I see in the manual to right click on "type" and it should say "all trades" or something, but my "type" box doesn't have any menu option like that. Just trying to get a handle on how the package works...
I am trading expert advisers that require metatrader to be on all the time. My problem is that I would like to trade with more than one broker but it seems I can only open Metatrader once on my computer. Do you know how I can open Metatrader more than once on the same computer to utilize more than...