General - page 1370

anyone here can help me to suggest an no deposit bonus for new forex user? and can be withdrawable without making an initial deposit please inform me hhahahah
  NEWBIE HERE  (1)
I just wanted to know how to create more agents. I couldn't understand some of the issues here. Need help from the experts. Please. Thank you very much in Advance
Hello, when open a position and close i can see the profit of this transaction in the deal history along with profit. Not so from within mql: void OnTradeTransaction(const MqlTradeTransaction& trans, const MqlTradeRequest& request,...
Actually from my view it takes a long time to make the strategy.you have to make the rules and then make a strategy then test it in Demo.so changing stratey frequintely is not good cause it will cost a lot of time.so i think you can upgrade your strategy as you needed. www.forex-metal...
Hi all, What are the advantages that a higher timeframe have VS a lower timeframe? Is the signal more reliable? What are your thoughts?
Now that it looks like Cyprus won't be leaving the eurozone, investors should not forget that the continent has bigger problems. Sure, Cyprus yielded about a week of scary headlines, but the Cyprus obsession served as a distraction from the real story: much of Europe is still an economic mess that...
Im looking for the Trend Magic EA ... not to run it, but for coding reference. Simple EA should just follow the color of the indicator. Buy when Blue, exit when red and sell it immediately. Essentially you are in the market 24 hours a day. Thank you if you even took your time to read this. Here's...
I think forex is the nice and easy way to make change in the life. Forex is the most popular business system in the present life if we can drive our business in the right way then it is sure that we will able to make her a lot of money so i think it is a life changing business system....
It might be possible for large uninsured depositors to be "bailed-in" as part of the future resolution of a bank under a new draft EU law, the European Commission said on Tuesday, but savers with less than 100,000 euros at a bank would not be hit. "At no point is it possible to bail in depositors...
The Conference Board's March consumer confidence survey is out. The headline index plummeted to 59.7 from a downwardly-revised 68.0 last month. Economists were expecting a smaller drop to 67.5 (from a reading of 69.6 last month before the revision to 68.0). Via CNBC's Steve Leisman, Pantheon...
Hi, i would like some help to add buy and sell orders after the number 3 apper in chart any one can help me 3_level_zz_semafor_tro_modified_version.mq4 thanks, ps if anyone have done that before hope can share with me this ea
More American homeowners will be able to use their properties as cash machines again after real estate equity jumped last year by the most in 65 years. Property owners recaptured $1.6 trillion as home values climbed to the highest levels since 2007. The amount by which the value of the houses...
If I use Windows 2008 server, the MQL5 file stored at this directory: How to let MQL5 directory simple like below style?
All Cypriot banks will remain closed until Thursday, the central bank now says, and temporary measures will be placed on transactions when they reopen despite an EU/IMF bailout deal. Earlier, the authorities said all but the biggest two would open on Tuesday. The central bank now says all will...
this is the source in mq5 #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW(int hwnd,string Operation,string File,string Parameters,string Directory,int ShowCmd); #import
This question almost kill me, I found a strange thing in MT5: When I open MT5 or the connect recreate with MT5 server, it is happen: 1.the bars on the chart forward to current time; 2.the new bars will lost , the chart appear like yesterday; 3.final ,all is ok. The question is so strange, how...
Hi All ! I tried to search it but to no avail. Can you please guide me on hot to add polls ? Thanks
  is forex can bring our happiness?  (42   1 2 3 4 5)
We can only derive happiness from forex trading if only we are making profits from it because making profits is the contentment which gives us happiness. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
who should trade without stop loss?who should trade without take profit limit?ho should trade without hedging is position? your sincere answer to above question will tell why you need to trade with stop loss.. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
I am new here and trying to get set up. In the directions it says to go to the settings window, I can't find this anywhere. Can anyone help?
The devil lies in the detail of Cyprus’s salvation. The island nation’s rescue sets precedents for the euro zone that may stick in the memory of depositors and bondholders alike as investors debate who will next fall victim to the debt crisis. Under the terms of the agreement struck early this...
  Disappearing Files  (22   1 2 3)
Hello, has anybody else the problem, that files below user/..../cryptic_folder/mql5/files... can disappear ? This seems to be a strong problem that suddenly - if you start MT5 next time - files are deleted or restored to an older version And also why is the Fontsize above getting lower...
  ATR Renko Chart  (5)
Every MT4 Renko chart code I've seen uses absolute brick size. Has anyone seen or developed Renko chart code based on Average True Range ? (Other charting packages have that optionality so I figure it has to be floating around somewhere)
Ive installed MT5 on a linux VPS with wine 1.5. It works, but if i add a EA to the chart i get an error and MT5 closes.. See the attachment. Does anyone have MT5 EA working on a Linux VPS? Yes? What version of ubuntu do you use and what version of wine..
Do you know you can have a view like this : Instead of that : How ? 1. Go to your profile 2. Click on Interface. 3. In the bottom of the page, change number of topics per section. 4. Save.
Germans are right to be worried about their savings because the euro bailouts will make most of them poorer in the long term -- through higher inflation and lower payouts from life insurance and pension schemes. Why can't crisis-hit nations follow the Cypriot example and make rich depositors pay a...
Hey, Please look at the following chart: When the market breaks the trendline, the expert should enter. How can this be done? Using a linier equation model cannot work because there is no x axis! How do I program in code if the price is above the line it should enter the trade? Any help...
  Have you lost hope on forex?  (18   1 2)
In real life Forex trading is an entrepreneurial effort with a long term focus, with the realities of toil, hard work, continuous effort and uncertainty, need for lucky breaks and the always looming possibility of ultimate failure or success, due to internal or external factors that change the whole
people join in forex market because there they can earn a lot of money because this is very profitable business and never forget about risky too you can start trading with forex-metal thanks . www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1