General - page 1360

Jim Rickards of JAC Capital Advisors and Currency Wars fame gave a presentation last week at Jim Grant's Spring 2013 conference titled "Easing at the Zero Bound: Beyond QE & the 'Foolproof Way'." Rickards is a prominent gold bull and has been tweeting a lot about the difference between physical and...
A potential opportunity to earn a near 100 pips profit by buying the EURAUD has arisen under the 4-Hour timeframe. EURAUD (4-HOUR) BUY Why Buy An Up Trend line pattern All but one Trend (long term) indicators are pointing up Extreme Indicators are pointing oversold meaning it should start moving up...
The number of Americans filing claims for unemployment benefits was little changed last week, signaling the labor market is stabilizing. Applications (INJCJC) for jobless insurance payments increased by 4,000 to 352,000 in the week ended April 13, in line with the median forecast of economists...
Hi, Hope you are fine.. Anyone please make EA on this indicator... Warm Regards, Usama Toheed
Five months ago, we reported on 500 000 users of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 mobile platforms. By April 2013, this number has doubled reaching the level of one million mobile MetaTrader users! Such a good momentum clearly shows that our mobile applications are in demand among the widest possible...
  This is great ea  (5)
Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?When itsopen buy its become sell..and vice versa This ea I’ve been watching it trades and what can I see it’s a losingsystem..been tested it with demo acc few months ago and consistent losing, I’tried to copy the trade using mt4i trade copier...
Hi All, I've just began trading with renko charts and was wondering if anybody has some good success with specific indicators on with Renko. Since most of the time series based noise gets eliminated with Renko charts, the indicators should be more smoother. Best Regards, Chyren
USDJPY: With a consolidation of its recent strength seen, a return the 99.94 level is required to resume its broader upside. Further out, resistance resides at the 100.50 level. We may see a pullback from here but if broken, further upside could follow towards the 101.00 level and then the 101.50...
Many trader trading daily with plan or without plan but lose money that’s normal situation in Forex market. I think for earning more money in Forex, positive thinking is necessary
A “Reversal” Sort of Morning So far everything that went down is up and everything that went up is down. Not surprising given the magnitude of some of the moves and how unexpected they were. Was yesterday the start of a bigger move down for risk assets, or just a one-day blip as equities attempt to...
[Deleted]
The Indicators are: Quantum filter, quantum filter oscillator, quantum filters signal, quantum its. Example The blue lines corresponds to the first symbol, in each pair, and maroon line tracks the second symbol in the pair. The area outlined represent the signal Gomega generete.
[Deleted]
No words... Just enjoy!
The euro suffered its biggest daily decline against the dollar in nearly a year on Wednesday, weakened by talk of a euro zone interest rate cut, while signs of economic malaise in Britain and Canada added to the U.S. currency's appeal. The yen also slipped against the dollar, with officials at a...
Hi, I look for a idea or indi to close profit positions. Can you show a few your method?
Last week, EURUSD was on bear market rally during thebreakout of 1.3036. This market rally as secondary trend was stopped below levelof 1.3126 and below Ichimoku cloud which is indicating the bearish market conditionas a primary trend. Tenkan line is started to be crossed with Kijun onopen D1 bar...
Hello, As you may know, i've been on this forum for some time but haven't really made any profit yet. I have been trying hard, but it doesn't seem to work out. I want to make something out of the 50,000€ i've got to trade, not a living, but something acceptable. Please do advise me on this. I'm...
Investors including hedge-fund manager John Paulson faced losses this week as gold suffered its biggest rout in three decades. Warren Buffett told them there were better places to put their money. The billionaire chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK/A) cautioned against investing in the metal in...
The euro extended its losses against the dollar to trade 1 percent lower on Wednesday after European Central Bank Governing Council member Jens Weidmann was quoted by the Wall Street Journal as saying the ECB could lower interest rates further if economic data so warrants. The euro fell as low as $1...
Hello everyone. Self-made EAs trough the meta editor wizard show zero values in the strategy tester. Should these values be changed for optimization or left like they are. I was browsing trough mql5.com, but could not find any information explaining this closer to a complete programming idiot...
European shares dropped sharply on Wednesday as investors switched to stronger markets in the United States and Asia, where economic growth prospects are brighter due to massive central bank stimulus. Expectations of further support from the U.S. Federal Reserve and the Bank of Japan amid signs of...
Last week, GBPUSD continued bear market rally breaking 1.5315 resitance level which is one of the border of Ichimoku cloud. The price was stopped inside Ichimoku cloud and below 1.5411 resistance which is indicating the ranging market condition. Tenkan line is already crossed with Kijun for...
In recent years, policy makers in Europe and the United States have fastened on the notion that reaching a certain heavy burden of debt would threaten future economic health — often to justify austerity budgets that increased unemployment and sapped economic strength in the here and now. But now...
Investors are dumping gold funds at the fastest pace in two years in favor of equities, compounding a slump that has wiped $560 billion from the value of central bank reserves. Exchange-traded products linked to gold dropped $37.2 billion in 2013 as the metal reached a two-year low yesterday. Gold...
Hello! I just joined MQL5 and I'm really exited to contribute to the community. I downloaded MetaTester 5 Manager and have followed the instructions, but it doesn't seem to work, it shows 0 traffic and it doesn't appear on the Agents tab on the site, I was wondering if I'm missing something?? Much...
When he woke up to news of a collapse in gold prices, Yujiro Yamashita, 63, made his way to Tokyo's posh Ginza district to buy the precious metal for the first time in 20 years. Yamashita and other contrarian, individual Japanese investors understand that gold is a volatile investment, but say that...
The yen tumbled against the dollar and the euro on Tuesday, reversing the previous session's sharp gains as investor anxiety triggered by a record plunge in gold prices eased, denting demand for the safe-haven Japanese currency. A drop in U.S. consumer prices and slippage of U.S. factory output...
New rules on bankers' bonuses and the amount of capital that banks must hold as a buffer have been approved by the European Parliament by a big majority. The package was agreed with the 27 EU governments and most of it is likely to take effect on 1 January 2014. The EU plans to cap bonuses at 100%...
Hi New, in the thread "Astro" you mentioned about "Analytics section". I cannot find it. Would you tell me how to get to it? REGARDS
The selloff in gold that cut futures 13 percent over two days was sparked by investor concern that European governments may have to follow Cyprus in selling part of their holdings, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc. The slump, which drove prices to their lowest level since January 2011 today, was...
In April 2013 the ZEW Indicator of Economic Sentiment for Germany has fallen by 12.2 points and is now at a level of 36.3 points. Despite its decline, the indicator currently hovers at its third highest mark within the last 24 months. The current level has only been exceeded in the two preceding...