General - page 1363

The world's top financial markets have urged G20 finance ministers to oppose European plans to levy a tax on trading, warning it will damage global economic growth. In a joint letter to the ministers, meeting in Washington this week, associations representing New York, London, Hong Kong and other...
22th April 2013 SELL STOP EUR/USD @ 1.3015: SL @ 1.3050: TP @ 1.2975 BUY LIMIT EUR/USD @ 1.2975: SL @ 1.2935: TP @ 1.30 GOOD LUCK
Investing in gold during the metal’s rally was a little like wandering into a jewelry store with a number of different counters. Straight ahead, you could buy physical gold itself. Off to one side, you might be tempted by gold exchange-traded funds, which seek to mirror the metal’s performance, with...
Most of beginner and loser claim forex is gambling business because they lose money and confidence here but that wrong forex is not gambling business, in forex daily turnover in trillion that’s real and true capital in this business. I am also doing forex trading daily and earn money daily
The Japanese yen is getting really close to 100 against the U.S. dollar. It just hit a low of 99.67 against the dollar following comments from Bank of Japan governor Haruhiko Kuroda that the G-20 meeting today gave him confidence to continue easing, but has since retreated to around 99.51. The...
Hello everyone. Would it be possible for someone in the forum to add an audio alert to this iStoch txt indicator? Or direct me please where can I find it in the forum. Thanks in advance for any help.
I have terminal installed and it is working fine but UI is in Spanish maybe because Windows is in spanish but I prefer to work in English Do you know how to change the language in UI terminal ?
USDJPY: With a rally seeing the pair strengthening further during Friday trading session , further upside offensive looks to target the 99.94 level. Above here is required to resume its medium term uptrend towards the 100.50 level. We may see a pullback from here but if broken, further upside could
It's not that the price is different, per se. When gold crashed on Monday, dragging market prices down to a low of $1321.50 an ounce from levels around $1560 only days before, holders of physical gold saw the value of their holdings decline as well. However, we've seen a lot of claims that somehow...
  Renko  (2)
Using Renko on MT4. Am getting additional blocks past actual time frame. Any ideas?
European Central Bank Governing Council member Jens Weidmann said the bank would only cut interest rates if economic data worsen. “We didn’t change interest rates at our last meeting as they are currently appropriate and in accordance with our assessment of economic developments, price stability and...
Hi all, Does anyone know if there's a script which allows me to plot old backtest reports on a chart? I know there are two scripts available at mql4 codebase for plotting statements to chart but they can not process backtest reports unfortunately. Thanks alot in advance! Cheers, Snow
Helloo I need codes for max lot size so the lot size wont be bigger than example 0.6 Im not a programmer so can someone explain what kind of code i need and how must i put it in the ea? I have add this in the ea extern double MaxLots = 0.08; but what must i put more in the ea and where? and is...
Good day everyone. I am testing a demo account and encountered a very serious glitch. How can i report it to the technical team ??? Please let me know. to make sure i get an answer, please write to my email edmond.alexanian@live.fr Thank you
Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso defended his country's fight against deflation this week, saying that the yen's decline is an unintended consequence of policies designed to boost growth. Japan is using a combination of monetary policy and government spending in an effort to beat 15 years of...
In March 2013 the index of producer prices for industrial products rose by 0.4% from the corresponding month of the preceding year. In February 2013 the annual rate of change was +1.2%, in January 2013 it had been +1.7%. Compared with the preceding month the index in March 2013 fell by 0.2% (–0...
I listed a job and uploaded the indicator to be modified, however one of the bidders said that he would need to see the indicator. Since I uploaded the indicator, do not all the bidders have access to the indicator to see if they can perform the requested task? Is there anyway I can allow the...
Yes Not Never I was always against it, and I am against it up to now Yes, but we need the special section of the forum for this content
Hi All, is there anybody who knows exactly what the history file structure is? I am interested in the hcc file. Would it be possible to adjust/manipulate the data in the hcc file? thanks
I am trying to download historical data in order to back-test some strategies. For some reason the MT5 Strategy Tester was not able to get the minute bars which I was requesting, so I started looking into how to force MetaTrader to download the historical data. I found an MT5 script online here...
Hi, I paid someone to make a little indicator for me. however, i've realised that it seems to be functioning less than perfectly. the indicator draws lines and symbols on the chart, as well as giving an audio alert where conditions are met. Sometimes, I look at the chart and realise that it hasn't...
[Deleted]
Can anyone create this EA from some available hedging EA? 1. Two positions (i will input the number) will be opened......1 buy stop and 1 sell stop ( i will manually input 1.2900 and 1.2800) 2. there will be TP (in pips) 3. there will be SL (in pips) 4. there will be TSL (in pips) 5. there will be...
Jim Rickards of JAC Capital Advisors and Currency Wars fame gave a presentation last week at Jim Grant's Spring 2013 conference titled "Easing at the Zero Bound: Beyond QE & the 'Foolproof Way'." Rickards is a prominent gold bull and has been tweeting a lot about the difference between physical and...
A potential opportunity to earn a near 100 pips profit by buying the EURAUD has arisen under the 4-Hour timeframe. EURAUD (4-HOUR) BUY Why Buy An Up Trend line pattern All but one Trend (long term) indicators are pointing up Extreme Indicators are pointing oversold meaning it should start moving up...
The number of Americans filing claims for unemployment benefits was little changed last week, signaling the labor market is stabilizing. Applications (INJCJC) for jobless insurance payments increased by 4,000 to 352,000 in the week ended April 13, in line with the median forecast of economists...
Hi, Hope you are fine.. Anyone please make EA on this indicator... Warm Regards, Usama Toheed
Five months ago, we reported on 500 000 users of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 mobile platforms. By April 2013, this number has doubled reaching the level of one million mobile MetaTrader users! Such a good momentum clearly shows that our mobile applications are in demand among the widest possible...
  This is great ea  (5)
Hi,anyone here know how to reverse this ea strategy?When itsopen buy its become sell..and vice versa This ea I’ve been watching it trades and what can I see it’s a losingsystem..been tested it with demo acc few months ago and consistent losing, I’tried to copy the trade using mt4i trade copier...
Hi All, I've just began trading with renko charts and was wondering if anybody has some good success with specific indicators on with Renko. Since most of the time series based noise gets eliminated with Renko charts, the indicators should be more smoother. Best Regards, Chyren
USDJPY: With a consolidation of its recent strength seen, a return the 99.94 level is required to resume its broader upside. Further out, resistance resides at the 100.50 level. We may see a pullback from here but if broken, further upside could follow towards the 101.00 level and then the 101.50...