General - page 668

I want to APPLY TEMPLATE by every X-Minute automatically. Is it possible programatically? I am using a Indicator, which generates ARROWs, but sometimes that indicator repaints, so if we refresh template, latest position will be more clear
Can anyone share a good scalping strategy. I've been looking for a good scalping strategy but most of the strategies I've found upto now, they don't work in real time. One of my signal provider has started scalping signals and has a good accuracy. But a couple of problems, he doesn't share his
Comments not related to " Canvas is cool! "
Does anybody know how to get from here: AUDUSD 0,7246 USDJPY 120,80 NZDUSD 0,6777 USDCHF 0,9825 EURUSD 1,1054 USDCAD 1,3164 GBPUSD 1,5352 To here: JPY = 0.013634646434 NZD = 1.116199342 EUR = 1.820593234 GBP = 2.528542042 CHF = 1.6764157 CAD = 1.25116823 AUD = 1.193440337 USD = 1.647033311 So for
A strategy which u have use for a year that work post here.
Hello, Is there any information available online to find out list of newly registered Forex Brokers internationally? i.e which brokers are officially registered in 2019, 2018, 2018 and so on. Thanks
I have written a simple expert adviser program with Simple Moving Average with period 8 (i.e., SMA(8)) and timeframe 1 Min. Mqlrates mqrate, mqrate[0].close,mqrate[1].close is giving me the current and previous candle's open,high,low and close price values. But, when I try to access the current...
Hi All, I am looking for a best signal to copy for MT4 for <name removed > account. Any suggestions or work arounds? thanks, PP
  Coding  (2)
Hello, i would like to learn how to code, but i dont have much knowledge in the coding field. I have 3 highly profitably strategies that i would like to automate, but i dont know how to code...could you please help me. also, there is one Ea that is really good, but it doesnt have a stoploss and
So by narrowing down the times of an EA's Open / Close to a time period that only has successful trades constitute curve fitting
  Critique of MetaTrader 5 on the FORTS  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Quote: "Renat :The other day I restored an old working account in Otkritie from 2004, closed a longstanding Sberbank position in the plus, and then connected a MetaTrader 5 account. Working in MetaTrader 5 cannot be compared with QuickBooks - you just can't. In the 9 years that I've been
hi I've just updated my metatrader 4 app on my android phone to built 1231 and when i try to entering my old chat groups it crash and throw me out of app!! on the app i can chat with people individually but on the group it crash... i try to delete the previous chat group and create a new one. at the
Like many of us I discovered forex and trading across websites, blogs, forums. Just after, you find a (doesn’t look too much as a scam) broker, open a demo account and then download the first platform available to start your new life. On the next months you have downloaded dozen, hundred, thousands...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to change the phone number But it is asking for SMS approval hydrogen from the old phone I don't have the old phone anymore what can you do
Hey All, Im relatively new to EAs so please be patient with me. Ive created an EA and just need to add an indicator which seems simple but cant find it anywhere online. The indicator is the same as the Chikou Span i.e. its just the current Price shifted N periods ago. Any idea if there is something
Is there any videos or tutorials, etc. of someone actually going live and what that process is like in MT5? (attaching EA's to charts, connecting broker, viewing trades, etc.)
i have enough moneyt to withdraw , why the max withdraw amount is 0.01????
Hello, I'd like to import historical data into MetaTrader 5 in order to backtest strategies on them. I found free data from Dukascopy that includes volume. The command "Historical data" used to exist in MetaTrader 4 but has been removed in MetaTrader 5. Why? Does it mean I have to download
Hello, I am currently in the Demonstration stage of a job. I cannot accept the demonstration because the file is very far from what I requested. I am almost 1 month beyond schedule and I requested arbitration 5 days ago (so far no reaction and developer keeps silent). What would happen if I click on...
What does it mean, when a user name changes from normal display to crossed out display? Example: from user to user
I am trying to remove/delete a chart.I mistakingly created two (2) charts of the same currency pair. Can someone help me on this,I'm a newbie to Webtrader.It is my demo account.Can someone assist
Hello,  I have just recently bought a MacBook Pro, and I was going over the installation process for the metatrader terminal, but when I run the setup.exe this error message appears: Has anyone had this problem before? How did you solve it? Thank you!
Is the Bid V Ask difference shown here when you "request ticks" from a custom symbols CSV file an accurate representation of the spread paid for each trade taken during a backtest? In other words is this difference showing that I would have paid (highlighted in blue) 2.5 pips for a trade taken at
  Tick Volume  (7)
Hi there, What is the Tick Volume of each bar on the chart ? Does that mean - Trades volume (in $) per bar -Trades volume (in number of transaction) per bar - or anything else ? Is it a broker specific parameter? Would appreciate any hint. Thanks
Just a curtious heads up folks... It's wise to shut down your EAs tonight to avoid any nasty spikes that can occur during periods of low liquidity. (Next two weeks) If your currently in drawdown be careful. Set a tighter DD max. Turn off continue trading function if available (not Auto Trading)
Hi. When I load the M1 history data on Metatrader 4 in csv format downloaded from Histdada.com it reads them badly and leaves holes but the data are present on the csv. At sight there are no differences between the skipped lines and the others. Can anyone explain why and help me? Thanks
  Please help!!  (1)
i cant login to my mql5 account when im using metatrader 4 or 5. i go to options then community, type in my mql5 email and pass but it wont connect, because i cant see the "signals" and "market" tab in metatrader
I thought leverage only affects margin requirement in a forex account but when I launch my backtest, a higher leverage will produce different results. How can I reproduce the leverage that act only on margin requirement like a classic forex trading account
  Slipping in the rain past the drips  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
There is one important thing to understand about Forex: unlike the stock market, the volatility in Forex is negligible. If shares can easily go 5-10% per day, then for Forex the same 5000-10000 points per day (on 5-digit levels) is a black swan. That is why in order to earn at least something on