General - page 1345

European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said that while the economic outlook in the euro area is “challenging,” he still expects a recovery this year. “There are a few signs of a possible stabilization,” Draghi said in a speech in Shanghai today, according to a text provided by the...
SocGen is fully on board the twin notions of economic recovery and a rising interest rate environment in the U.S. From Michala Marcusen on the top topics from the week ahead: MORE CONFIDENCE AND MORE JOBS IN THE US The May employment report takes centre stage this week and our US data expert Brian...
Gold has been getting poleaxed in recent months, though it remains just below $1400/oz. In a piece up at Project Syndicate, economist Nouriel Roubini says gold will fall to around $1,000 before the end of 2015. He gives six reasons why. We summarize: Gold spikes during extreme crises. The crises...
Hi guys, please be so kind to help. I use MT4 for a long time now, but I struggle with an issue I did not find described anywhere. I have a lot of custom indicators, but since 2 days, when I add new custom indis to MT4, these appear in the "indicator list" but when I double-click on these or drag...
As Barron's notes in this recent interview, Marc Faber view the world with a skeptical eye, and never hesitates to speak his mind when things don't look quite right. In other words, he would be the first in a crowd to tell you the emperor has no clothes, and has done so early, often, and aptly in...
Pivot Points are considered by some traders as being the most important indicators in Forex. They are easy to identify, and also to use.The Pivot points appear on the charts often,but only some of them are useful.If you don't know about pivot trading you should learn on this topic.Just Googling Now...
We are rapidly approaching the end of cheap resources. The wealth of most Americans could get wiped out during the next decade due to commodity inflation. Focusing on your real purchasing power is critical. As this brief documentary discusses, what is it that makes gold so special? Merely a...
Just recently i experienced missing candles from MT5. It was running fine all along and suddenly the candles started to form halfway then jump to next candle or totally skipped. Anyone has solutions to this "missing candle syndrome" There is this DOWN/UP load data at the bottom right hand of the...
State banking regulators are scrutinizing companies that let people buy and sell virtual currencies such as bitcoin, and some are looking at requiring costly licenses, according to people familiar with the efforts. It is the latest sign that the freewheeling world of virtual currencies is about to...
By now it is conventional wisdom that the Italian economy is foundering alongside all other peripheral European nations as a result of a failed artificial currency leading to an inability for external rebalancing, a flawed monetary system leading to a collapse in credit demand, and the lack of any...
2013.02.27 08:25:59 Terminal can not load OpenCL.dll (126) When I start the MT5, there is an error message like above. how to do?
At Business Insider, we read a lot of investment research and market commentaries, and we talk with a lot of analysts and economists. Of course, the best insights always come from the people who really know their stuff – and that knowledge and experience typically lends to a unique perspective that...
Yes No I only want to see votes
The spin-doctors are hard at work talking up America’s subpar economic recovery. All eyes are on households. Thanks to falling unemployment, rising home values, and record stock prices, an emerging consensus of forecasters, market participants, and policymakers has now concluded that the American...
Succinctly summarizing the positive and negative news, data, and market events of the week... Positives Conference Board’s consumer confidence survey surges in May, 10yr spikes Case-Shiller home prices surge in March, ironically led by the same states that fueled the last bubble Richmond...
The wealthiest 1 percent now control 39 percent of the world's wealth, and their share is likely to grow in the coming years, according to a new report. The world's total private wealth grew 7.8 percent last year to $135 trillion, according to the Boston Consulting Group's Global Wealth report. The...
  Interesting Video May 2013  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
This is a thread for the most interesting videos on forex and financial markets. Video on trading and trading lessons are welcome. Video thread for April is here . Please - no off-topic, just the good stuff. All comments without a video will be deleted without warning
i have faced a problem. bk's grid ea hybrid does not work in my live cent account of exness broker. what the problem? please anyone help me to solve this problem.
If wonderful times are ahead for U.S. financial markets, then why is so much of the smart money heading for the exits? Does it make sense for insiders to be getting out of stocks and real estate if prices are just going to continue to go up? The Dow is up about 17 percent so far this year, and it...
Greater optimism over the economic outlook and personal finances in the midst of record stock market prices pushed U.S. consumer sentiment to its highest level in nearly six years in May, a survey released on Friday showed. While upper income households continued to set the pace, confidence also...
[Deleted]
Hi I am writting a DLL in C++ for Metatrader 5. Im wondering if it would be possible to call a Metatrader function from the DLL? In details i am thinking if you have a function called 'testFunc' in a mq5 file, how would you pass it to C++, in pseudo-code i am thinking something like this...
Here's what you need to know. Markets in Asia were mixed in overnight trading. The Japanese Nikkei 225 rose 1.4%, the Hong Kong Hang Seng fell 0.4%, and the Shanghai Composite declined 0.7%. European markets are in the red across the board, led by Italy, currently down 1.0%. In the United States...
The price is above Ichimoku cloud floating between 2 support/resistance lines (103.73 and 100.73) trying to go to correction during whole last week. The price came to be very near to 100.73 support line on D1 timeframe and if this support level will be broken so we may have good correctional...
I'm currently working on a few non-technical indicators and don't need some of the tabs that pop up when I select the properties of my Indicators,  for example,  I don't need the Parameters, Colors or Visualization tabs,  is it possible to disable these tabs using mql5 code...
could anyone give me these indicator. please.
Canceling a Signal and leaving behind open positions, that is risky. To mql5.com stuff or whoever may be able to do something Deal mql5.com, Thanks for the great system of building a web place for signal providers and investors to meet; it is one of the best ideas for Forex Market trading...
Moments ago the 101 USDJPY tractor beam was broken, sending the pair lower, as a red headline hit the tape saying that... JAPAN TO IMPOSE NEW RULES ON FOREX MARGIN TRADING, NIKKEI SAYSWhich incidentally was long overdue: with the BOJ scrambling to contain bond (and stock, if only to the downside)...
Hi, Fairly new to automated trading signals and find it quite interesting that there are alot of successful systems out there. Has anyone created a portfolio of different systems to create a less risky profit model? Would love to speak to anyone who has done this :) You can add me on skype
i have a EA only run on demo anyone can make it run intoRealtime tks !
yes: MT5 covers all my needs and i am using it for trading/testing/development or i will use it in the nearest feature partially true: MT5 offers more than MT4, however there are some disadvanteges which prevent me from migrating to MT5 completely no: MT5 has some serious drawbacks which prevent me...