General - page 1337

Europe failed to agree on how to share the cost of bank collapses on Saturday, as Germany resisted attempts by France to water down rules designed to spare taxpayers in future crises. Almost 20 hours of talks late into the night could not forge a way for countries to set up an EU-wide regime that...
What do you look at to tell a market has topped? MarketWatch reporters posed that question to investment strategists, traders and technical analysts as the U.S. stock market trades at record highs and the Federal Reserve plans to rein in its massive bond buying program that’s kept interest rates...
The price was on correction after primary bullish trying to break Senkou Span B line int he beginning of the week. Finally - the price broke this level and came to ranging/flat market condition by the end of the week. USDCAD price is located inside Ichimoku cloud for now by close bar. Ichimoku...
"If you believe that means what he says," explains Gloom, Boom, and Doom's Marc Faber to a spell-bound Trish Regan on Bloomberg TV, "then you believe in Father Christmas." Simply out, Faber adds, "we are going to see QE99," and while he notes that equities, bonds, and gold are "very oversold," he...
The person with the most influence over the global economy was—given the required soberness of his position—practically ebullient. The committee he leads “sees the economy continuing to grow at a moderate pace,” he said. “Job gains, along with the strengthening housing market, have in turn...
Hello ... In Sierracharts, when you draw a trend line and you press the ctrl button, it makes a perfectly flat horizontal line. Is there a hotkey for this in MT5 as well? Thanks.
After two huge stock market sell-offs, some traders were speculating that we could see a "dead cat bounce" today. But so far, the bounce has been pretty unremarkable. After trading up 100 points at the open, the Dow has lost all of its gains. All three major stock market benchmarks have gone into...
Believe it or not, Chairman Ben Bernanke may not be the most dovish person at the Federal Reserve. When the Fed published its FOMC statement this Wednesday, it noted two dissenters to the decision. One of those dissenters was St. Louis Fed President James Bullard, who thought that monetary policy...
Hello all. I'm currently optimizing my EA. After 5 passes, I have 5 optimization results. However, the next passes are running extremely slow. I have tried restarting it multiple times, but I can't move forward with optimization. If it is because of my code, then I don't know why the first few...
  Don’t trade based on hope  (12   1 2)
Hope and luck have no room in a trader’s dictionary. Never hold on to a losing trade past your risk management level based on hopes that it may turn around. A lot of new traders make the crucial mistake that they adjust their stop loss or hedge level as the trade unfolds. For example, they set their...
I see so many newbies who approach trading with this get rich quick mentality. This is a sure way to ensure your place in the 98%. Those who wish to succeed need to drop the ‘get-rich-quick’ mentality as I can assure you the only thing you will achieve quick as a trader is a blown account. You need...
  Insufficient Trading Capital  (13   1 2)
Today I just wanted to touch on yet another newbie mistake which is opening and funding a live account with insufficient funds in order to be able to manage it properly which will eventually lead to your portfolio showing a big round 0. You will read in plenty of outlets that you can make x-amount...
  new ea  (11   1 2)
I want to make an indicator forex, o Who will dothis. Many times the currencies movein very small values ​​whilewithout trend upward or downward. Also in this period tradingvolume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency beginsto take direction either upward eitse...
Pls i need help with this EA....please can you change source? All what i want is on the picture. THANKS ) And here is EA
I need a simple indicator or expert advisor for make 30 pips daily. anyone have?
The introduction of Passbook saw Apple launch mobile payments on iOS and competing virtual payment systems, including Swiftcoin, had to be terminated. Though significant, and potentially disruptive, six months on from its launch, the iPhone's digital wallet has not been able to generate any...
Global markets have fallen sharply after the Federal Reserve signalled it may begin to scale back its stimulus of the US economy later this year. On Wall Street, the Dow Jones dropped 354 points, or 2.3%, to close at 14,758, while the S&P 500 had its worst day since November 2011, shedding 2.5%....
The dirty little secret of finance is that everyone is making it up on the fly. Economics is a social science focused on human behaviors. People have a habit of behaving in ways they "shouldn't." Other scientific pursuits have tangible answers where economics has a collection of best guesses. The...
Hi, I would like to generate a quick view for different currencies where I can see for each currency the chart windows in different periodicies. For example a "main" windows with the candle bars for GBP/USD Daily and in two further small windows the chart for GBP/USD for weekly and H4. Up to...
USDCAD: With the pair turning strongly higher above the 1.0250/61 level on Wednesday and following through in early morning trading today, further upside is likely in the days ahead. This development has paved the way for a move higher towards the 1.0379 level. A breach of here will aim at the 1...
  New ea  (4)
I want to make an indicator forex, o Who will do this. Many times the currencies move in very small values ​​while without trend upward or downward. Also in this period trading volume is low. Suddenly the trading volume increases too and the currency begins to take direction either upward eitse...
GOLD: Having sold off on Tuesday to extend it downside pressure, the risk is for more downside to occur. Despite its Wednesday price hesitation, its broader bias points to the 1,321/38 levels. A turn below here will pave the way for a run at the 1,300.00 level where a breach will set the stage for a...
The Federal Reserve on Wednesday said downside risks to the economy and the U.S. jobs market have "diminished since the fall," in a more upbeat policy statement released Wednesday. The Fed expects growth to pick up in 2014 after slowing a bit in 2013, with the unemployment rate falling to as low...
Im trying to optimize and EA it has about 7 different settings for about 9 months on the 1 minute chart. My meta trader says it should take 30(754 hours) days to optimize.. Is that how long it usually takes? i have a pretty fast computer this is just crazy to me. Is there any way to speed this...
A big rally Tuesday had little follow-through on Wall Street Wednesday morning, with U.S. stocks opening modestly lower. The fireworks may come later in the day though, when Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is set to face questions at a press conference following the central bank’s latest...
[Deleted]
Hi! One can easily make an EA only go short or long by manually shoosing it in the external settings of the EA when you put it on a live chart, but then it would not be automatic and you would have to sit by the computer all the time.Is there any code for Buy orders only allowed and Sell...
Last night, President Obama said in an interview, "Well, I think Ben Bernanke's done an outstanding job. Ben Bernanke's a little bit like Bob Mueller, the head of the FBI - where he's already stayed a lot longer than he wanted or he was supposed to." That raised some eyebrows and really turned up...
USDCHF – The pair’s outlook remains lower with the possibility of returning to the 0.9130 level on the cards. As long as it holds below its support turned resistance at the 0.9205 level, USDCHF looks to weaken further. This will leave the pair targeting the 0.9064 level where a violation will aim...
In a world where everyone is obsessed with preparing for the worst, there seems to be little time dedicated to the subject of preparing for success. Of course we need to protect against capital loss and financial failure, but once we have appropriate measures in place to limit risk and to exit a...
Here’s how stocks, bonds, commodities and dollar may react he main question hanging over financial markets right now is when and how the Federal Open Market Committee will scale back its bond purchases, seen as one of the biggest drivers for investment moves this year. After a two-day meeting, the...