General - page 1342

The European Central Bank is expected to keep its main interest rate at a record low 0.5 percent on Thursday but tweaks to its economic forecasts may give investors a steer on the future direction of policy. The euro zone's central bank cut its main rate last month and signalled it was ready to do...
  OOP in Mql5  (2)
Why OOP is in mql5? What advantages it brought to mql5 besides complications?Thanks.
Broker's ; Are they with "sum zero game" or "try their best" going to turn the market towards ?. (with integrated the all position's of their real account's member ) Effect of this ( if it was correct ) could be considered, for example with hidden Stop Loss and Take Profit levels . ( in this case
Hi all experts coding, Please help to transform this indi into MTF indi. Thank you, anton
  mql5 cloud  (9)
Hello MQL5 community, If anyone in the community has successfully registered their MQL5 account with cloud and is earning credits please provide simple instructions so I too can complete this task. Thank you
  trade well  (3)
congratulations to all of you who made good profit today, and for those who did not keep trying.
  what to do  (8)
hi, please as a newbie what should i do now? where do i go from here. i was told register for a forum. that i have done now, so what next. thanks
Back on Monday, following the huge miss in the Manufacturing ISM, in collaboration with Nanex, we exposed yet another instance of blatant headline data frontrunning in "15 Milliseconds Of HFT Fame: Watch Today's Early Leak Of The ISM Print" where we showed aggressive trading amounting to tens of...
[Deleted]
Is there any MT5 Plug-in available for incorporating it into a self-made application in Visual Basic 6.0 ? if such thing is possible, it will help a lot in creating a convenient trading interface. And for analysis also.
[Deleted]
I have created a program but it uses a csv file for input. How can i embed it in mq5 file ? EDITED by moderator
Dear all brother, i get some bugs in mt4 version 4 build 500 where the bugs when we compile in metalang editor, its cant produce ex4 file.. example : when we create ea, the compile the size ea is correct but still cant produce ex4 file.. if anyone have this problem please reply this thread......
The dollar weakened against most currencies on Wednesday after a report showed hiring in the U.S. private sector fell short of expectations last month, which reduced the chances the Federal Reserve could wind down its stimulus program any time soon. The U.S. currency had rallied in recent sessions...
AUDUSD: The pair has ended its correction following a reversal of its gains on Tuesday and a follow though on Tuesday. This development leaves AUDUSD threatening g further declines towards the 0.9527/00 level. A break will target the 0.9450 level. Other supports are located at the 0.9400 level and
I have a VPS that installed MT5 and always login to my real trading account. On my local computer, if I also use its MT5 terminal to login to that account, will it bring problems? Or I must open that account with the read only password (investor password)? Your comments are very appreciated
Ricard Mollon, founder of a designer furniture firm near Barcelona, says he can see the way to success but can’t get a bank loan to fund it. “It’s a vicious circle: To obtain money, you have to show results first,” the 32-year-old said in an interview. With Spain’s banks lacking capital and burdened...
  Questions on mt5 functionality  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Where is the signal visualisation function and how to use it in the mt5 terminal
  ITrend and Price Channel EA  (16   1 2)
This is a spin off of the elite section Brainwashing EA. This EA uses Price channel stop and the ITrend with adjustable levels. The EA should place trades when ITrend greater than or equal to the ITrend level(gold dashed line) and the price channel stop changes from one color to the other. The...
Moments ago, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration, the same source as the crushing report exposing the IRS persecution of conservative groups, released a report highlighting the spending and "questionable expensing" by IRS staff who blew through $49 million across 225 conferences...
Gold is down 1% to $1,397 an ounce. The sell-off is possibly being driven by news of the Reserve Bank of India's decision to curb gold imports by banks. Gold imports would be restricted to "the genuine needs of the exporters of gold jewelery." Gold imports surged in May. India has said that imports...
The U.S. trade deficit likely widened slightly in April because of increased imports and scant growth in exports. The weakness in exports could hold back U.S. economic growth. Economists are forecasting that the deficit rose to $41 billion in April, up 5.6 percent from March, according to a...
i want to get the indicator in the chart,for example ,open a chart USDJPY ,then add indicator ATR to the chart ,and click "file" in the menu ,"save" . i get a csv file , there is OHLC ,and volume in it.but how to get atr data in each bar without coding?
We are pleased to announce that MQL5 Help is now available in Italian. MetaTrader 5 trading platform is popular among traders all over the world and we strive to make it closer to people. It is much more convenient and pleasant to work with the application translated into your native language...
Hello I want to ask if any free metarader server can upload EA to it for forward test not backtest for a period of time as a month or more ?? Best regards
This is no time to be complacent. Massive economic problems are erupting all over the globe, but most people seem to believe that everything is going to be just fine. In fact, a whole bunch of recent polls and surveys show that the American people are starting to feel much better about how the...
GBPUSD: With a follow through higher on its corrective recovery seen on Monday, further upside offensive cannot be ruled out. Resistance resides at the 1.5400 level where a violation will call for a run at the 1.5457 level. Further out, the 1.5500 level comes in as the next upside where a break will...
  Xo ea  (12   1 2)
This is EA based solely on the XO indicator please feel free to test and share your results and ideas for improvement!Right now it has trailing stops, all the regular stuff plus a close on Friday on or off, time filter on or off, and a close on XO reversal of signal on or off.
Greetings. I am the official forum representative for Tallinex (tallinex.com). We are a MetaTrader4 Forex broker from Estonia offering some of the most competitive trading conditions on the market along with our unique professionally managed accounts at Tallinex - FX Trading Software where we award...
The Metatrader 4 platform has been a great source of experimentation, a great tool with which I wouldn’t have been able to achieve the current understanding I have about automated trading. This brilliant platform opened up forex algorithmic trading to the “little guy” and made even “average...
HOW LEAVE IN DUBAI PLEASE CONTACT ME
-- Manufacturing in the U.S. unexpectedly contracted in May at the fastest pace in four years, indicating the industry will provide scant support for the world’s largest economy. The Institute for Supply Management’s factory index fell to 49 from the prior month’s 50.7, the Tempe, Arizona-based...