General - page 1212

Each activation is per what? per pc? per broker? per terminal (and what if I have few terminals for the same broker)? per VPN terminal? Thanks, erez
  activation issue  (1)
Hi, I just upgrade my Hardisk to SSD and I still have 3 activation left for Trader Dream Indicator. But I don't see any button to activate this indicator. How do you activate an Indicator? Thanks.
Has anyone used wireshark or some other packet sniffer to verify whether the FXSTAT software is trusted to use? I haven't tested it but I'm guessing they're passing the information through SSL which I believe would make it nearly impossible to figure out if they're doing something other than what is
  EA  (2)
Hi i am new to the forum.so I dont know whether this is the correct place to make an inquiry. I recently purchased an EA on the market that is a Moving average crossover. I wanted one that took one BUY trade when the MA 5 crossed above the MA 14 and a SELL trade when the MA crossed below the MA
[Deleted]
Does anyone have an EA that can add a string of pending orders martingaled for a trade that is entered? For example: -Buy order is placed at 1.2350 right after this the EA automatically places pending buy orders at: 1.2340 1.2330 1.2320 1.2300 and so on for x amount of entries that I choose and at x...
Uncertain times call for unconventional thinking. We think that we’ve got 10 scenarios that fit the bill. Outrageous Predictions is out and Saxo Bank’s strategy team led by chief economist Steen Jakobsen have put together potential outcomes that could develop in 2015. From a Russian default to a UK...
Dear friends , I working in vps  .So I want one EA . that Ea copy my all trades ( manual and robot trades )  from me to  my  friends vps (its another vps ) and reciever and my clients vps By Internet   Please tell me any one the best Ea ( not in market and signals) for copying trades from my vps...
  profile  (1)
how to search any profile in mql5.?
I want to work my Trading Robot on another computer(s) also, but also be sure that this Robot will be not distributed forward to other computers without my permission. My plan was to ask IP address of my friends computer and write that IP address directly in my Trading Robot code. Now every time
There are many indicators. Is divergence of technical indicator creditable except for trend indicator? Please submit your opinion. I think it is partially meaningful and trend is everything.
I'm trying to identify candles where, a buy candle has more selling than buying, and a sell candle has more buying than selling. I have the values , but drawing the arrows to mark the candle is a bit of a problem. The following code is suppose to draw a green down arrow, on the high ,of a sell...
When it comes to trading FX, most currencies come in pairs. Take for example GBP/USD (sterling vs US dollar) - the fluctuations in the exchange rate between these two is where a trader looks to make their profit.In our example, a trader believes that GBP will strengthen (or ‘appreciate’) against the
I want to be able to draw a series of lines, 30 pips apart, from the high of the day to the low. The code below accomplishes this, but no matter where I put the code in my EA, some lines don't draw. I think it's because of other objects being drawn. If I keep compiling the code, I get different...
Hi @ all, i use a simple system the last month and in manual trading it's great. My template: And this should be: Trades: 1, 2 and 3 -> Sellorders On 4 -> Close all Sellorders 4, 5 and 6 -> Buyorders On 7 -> Close all Buyorders 7 and 8 - > Sellorders On 9 -> Close all Sellorders and so on. I think...
After some day I resumed using MT5 and ChartPriceOnDropped() always returning 0 and ChartTimeOnDropped()) returning 1970.01.01. 00.00.00I have reinstalled the program, but it's the same Nicola
  Weekend disaster  (1)
If for some reason thar is a large gap during the weekend that will go beyond my StopLoss what price will I get? Is there a difference between having a stoploss set or having a pending order as stoploss? Is it possible to test if the market is open, there are other situations when the market is...
  price signals  (1)
Hello I can not let the price signals for demo What is the problem?
I have a problem with the signal report, the Growth Chart shows a sharp spikes (drop down) when closing multiple orders on the average price. What should i do ? Should i amend the strategy ? or the way the signal is reflected on chart should be amended ?
İs it possible to get trading signals via phone? Can we do this in "meta trader 4" apk in android phones or is there any other android apk's ?
Dear all, May i know how to programmatically arrange windows as non-overlapping tiles? Since MT5 provide a toolbar(by pressing ALT+R) for or this. I searched the MT5 manual but cannnot find the API. Many thanks for your help. taozemin
Hi all, I try to code an EA that handle with d'alembert progression (for all that don´t know progression d'alembert: D’Alembert Method - Just how safe is this roulette system? ) The plan is to start with 0.01 lots and SL 13 pips / TP 14 pips. Each time a trade close with a loss, a new trade open...
is it possible to create an expert adviser based on indicator purchased at mql5.com market? Thanks,
There are losts of them out there, and each of them comes in 10 variants with various tweaks. I have been testing loads of them and the minute you load the next ones it seems awsome when you look at the previous candles and how awsome it match up. Well most of us know that they arent that great and...
Hi I want to ask that if Impact of an event in the calender for a currency i.e Canadian Dollar Labour Productiviy is 1.8% Previous and Actual Impact is 0.1%, so total will be 1.8 + 0.1 = 1.9% or it means that it has changed from 1.8% to 0.1% ? I mean that the previous is added in the actual or it...
I have only been able to download limited historical data from my Alpari platform but also the MQL4 platform when logged in to my alpari account, Am running my ea on 5min charts in the strategy tester but see the history data for bigger time frames is still very limited. Is it possible to get...
  hi lo  (3)
Can someone provide me the hilo indicator? grateful!
Hi all. When I try to copy trade off this site I get the message 'Firefox does not recognize the address'. I tried Safari as well and got the same message. Safari says it has something to do with not recognizing the address that starts with mql4buy. Does anybody know what to do to fix this? I have...
  Backtester  (1)
Hello, i have a quad core i5 and want to use more than one client for backtesting is there any way, to use all of this 4 cores? when the backtest is running i only see one core
For many of us who find difficulties in managing multiple accounts on the MT4, I would humbly advise you try the MAM (Multi Account manager). Here are soem of its advantages.Trade block orders from a single master account utilising the MT4 client terminal. Unlimited number of customer account, 3...
D1 price is on primary bullish for trying the breakout on open D1 bar: The price is breaking triangle pattern for uptrendNearest support level is 116.33 Nearest resistance level is 118.97 W1 price is on primary bullish since the end of October after the secondary correction. MN price is on...