General - page 1092

how i can get exact value of stochastic when they cross. Anyone help me with code
Panic rather than love may keep Britain in the European Union when voters cast their ballots in a referendum, probably in June, on whether to stay in the 28-nation bloc under Prime Minister David Cameron's "new settlement". While few may be swayed by the lightly amended membership terms, a plunging...
Gold is the purest charting market of all. The Gold market always rings a bell at major turning points. Gold has been in a bear trend since the 2011. Well, guess what... The advance this past week blew through the upper boundary of the 25-month wedge on the weekly and monthly Gold graphs. This price...
What are limitations on forex? Is it real to manage 100mln usd for example? Which broker would you advise? And what's the pros and contras of trading such huge amounts via metatrader on forex market vs stock market/other markets? Liquidity, spreads, broker fraud issue etc. Welcome to the discussion...
LONG FOR 76.000 SHORT FOR 74.000 NO IDEA
[Deleted]
If I find the signal is not good and unsubscribed before the expired date, can I refund part of subscription fee?
Hello Guys, can someone please tell me, what the indicator at the bottom of the Screenshot is called? Does somebody know this indicator or can recommend an equivalent one? Thnx in advance
Important sectors of the U.S. economy will continue to withstand the global slowdown, New York Federal Reserve President William Dudley said Friday. Wall Street has been jittery this year amid fears that problems in Asia and Europe are washing ashore. However, Dudley thinks low interest rates and a...
I think that all user in this forums have known this types of accounts. Many broker have these accounts but I do not know which is better for scalping, scalping need order process done quickly and fast. Both of this account is fast for order process but which is better?? Let's share your opinion...
Hi Everybody I have problem with copy trades . I have 2 subscriptions without problems but next is impossible to do . When I clic "copy trades " I have this info and after when I click "start copying " is nothing , no any info - definitely nothing . I don't know where is the problem . Maybe is...
Gold prices peaked at $1,900 per ounce in September 2011. It was the end of a spectacular, decade-long bull market, during which the precious metal’s value increased a phenomenal 645 percent. Since then, gold has struggled to regain momentum as an ever-climbing stock market has drawn more and more...
Hello to everybody. I have found on internet an ea which is called "angel ea" .What i find very good for this ea? It shows good results at some parities & also this ea puts TP & SL in every trade! This is very good part for me because many eas shows profits but after some time explode your account....
Hello, ea for mt4 1. opening buy position when the MA 144 is the under price, the sell of the MA 144 is above the price 2. when the position is opened automatically instructs the pending order in the opposite direction of lot x2 (within 40pip) 3. after reaching TP closes all positions If the...
USD weakness is predominant in US hours. The USD has weakened primarily in New York hours with some slight weakness in London hours as well. This suggests the investors have reduced expectations about Fed’s ability to hike in the light of perceived slump in broad US data. Options suggest EUR uptrend
  Fractals question ?  (11   1 2)
Hey guys I have a question, is there any indicator or strategy that can predict the fractal points, maybe even the random fractals not all of them. And if it is what kind of advantage that would gives, just how to use it to make money from that
Hey guys I don't really know how can I describe the indicator that I need, but the formula is simple. Like this indicator on pics:
https://forum.mql4.com/71304 If you trade a range of instruments, then you should be aware that for a given risk amount the volume (lots) can vary from 0.01 up into 100+ in value. This a a factor of over 10,000 in required lot size depending on the instrument you are trading. Why would this be a...
In response to the tightening of financial conditions we have observed over the past month, BNP Paribas economists have made significant changes to their Fed forecasts and now no longer expect the Fed to hike rates in 2016 or 2017. "Essentially, we expect the fragile risk environment to preclude...
I am looking for this indicator as you can see on image. I have found it only for the mt5 platform and i want it to work in mt4 platform. I want to try this indicator because looks very promising.
  Опционы  (2)
друзья есть у кого-то хороший индикатор для опционов
Hello. Do i need to have MT4 running so the signal is mirrored into my account?
My idea for the modification is to remove the Take Profit & Stop Loss and add a function closing the previous order when opposite signal form. Example, MA5 cross up MA21 = buy order MA5 cross down MA21 = close previous buy order AND sell new order MA5 cross up MA21 = close previous sell order AND...
Hi. I subscribed to a signal provider (Icarus) yesterday and the money went of my account,but I am not linked and under my subscriptions ,it says I have no subscriptions.Could Someone assist me? Flyboy88
Who can tell me Why Mt5  can't entry Chinese stock market ?
  MQL4/MQL5  (3)
I have a quite extensive MQL5 EA that uses several Libraries For various reasons I am doing a MQL4 version. Under what circumstances (if ever) can I use a MQL5 library? ( import a .ex5 library)
  Ayrex
Ayrex has put together a wonderful platform for trading. It will suit most people from novice to expert level. Their support is also brilliant. Another plus is the fact that they provide a demo account without you having to fund your account which affords you the opportunity to work out your...
The latest MetaTrader 5 Android build has been released with new features. Update the application right now and try the new version: Added detailed information on orders and deals in an additional window. Now, you can examine order open and close time, as well as comments and broker commission, in...
Morgan Stanley believes the FX market has reached a level of ‘worry’ that could mark a near-term turning point. "Given the pace of the risk selloff over recent weeks, market participants who were feeling mark-to-market pain were asking almost daily when things would turn around. The seemingly...
  Meta Tester 5  (18   1 2)
Hello everyone! I use the MEta Tester 5 but it almost does not use CPU and so the credit earnings are very low. Do you have any idea how to make it use more CPU power? Regards
Just downloaded MT4 to my laptop and activated MT4 in my IG Index account. How do I connect MT4 to my IG account so that I can trade from the MT4 programme? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks