General - page 1082

As widely expected, the Fed maintained the Fed funds target rate unchanged at 0.25%-0.50% - but the Fed sent a dovish signal. The median ‘dot’ for this year was lowered down to signalling two hikes (down from four) as the Fed thinks that ‘global economic and financial developments continue to pose...
In our view, the March FOMC statement was more dovish than anticipated. The committee upgraded its assessment of economic activity, saying that activity has been expanding at a moderate pace, driven by moderate household spending, an improved housing sector, and a further strengthening in the labor...
List of Forex Brokers Accepting Bitcoin Here's the complete list of FX Brokers accetping Bitcoin as a form of deposit and withdrawal. (This list will be updated when I find new forex brokers that accept Bitcoin) - TradersWay.com - FXChoice.com
The trading with Crude Oil formed very important resistance. First the level of $39.00 is key technical resistance and second it is psychological level. World-Signals.com expects to see levels of $39.00 where there are two scenarios. If the trading breaks above $39 we recommend going in long...
A couples of days ago I downloaded and I am using MT4 from my broker. This is a real account and I have dowloaded and use Indicators and EAs on it. I have also dowloaded MT4 from another broker. I would like to use this one for testing purposes only (the historical data from this broker is more...
パラメーターの設定について教えて下さい ロット変更ができない レバレッジ888倍での業者になるのでどう調整していいか教えて下さい
I want to use sorting in my indicator but i am not get it How to sort our values in ascending order Please guide Thank you
Hello, It is a very novice question, but for me is very hard. I want to find from where was last trade made; from BID price or from ASK price. Thank you in advance for your reply !
  Trading The FOMC  (1)
We expect the March meeting to break as follows: i) The dot plot.DB’s econ team expects the median dots to come down by 25bps for all of 2016, 2017, 2018 and the longer-run. Prima facie this may seem dovish but the dots will have to come down by more than this, especially the 2016 dot, to be seen as...
  Cant see orders  (2)
I cant see order level or the stoploss and take profit on the MT4 chart,I have download new platform but is not helping.
  Signal Copying  (6)
Dear Team, I paid and copied a signal yesternight. Immediately, the two open trades on the signal were synchronized with my account. GOOD But, later, the signal opened more trades, and they were not synchronized with my account. Please, what could be the cause? ....and what do I need to do?...
Hi guys Before reading this I wish to say that I do not mean to question the integrity of MQL5 Market or specifically target a Seller or product. I would like to understand what your thoughts are towards spending a considerably high amount in purchasing EAs and Indicators. I see from time to...
Can someone tell me how I can get the linear regression vallue    OBJPROP_PRICE2   for the hour graph and the minute graph? What should the code look like? Many thanks, Marius
Hi, I'm getting this error when I try and subscribe to one of the free signals (GBP20). I've tried to subscribe to alpha scalp (also free) and that works fine. I've spoken with my broker, and they say that they don't prohibit or restrict any signals at all, so the problem is not on their end. Any...
Goldman Sachs says to go long US dollar into Fed meeting With the US economy continuing to grow above trend, printing very robust employment gains month after month, and with unemployment at 4.9% and a sharper-than-expected acceleration in core inflation, rates hikes will be on the agenda for this...
  KD indicator  (3)
I have coded KD indicator that is used in stock market into MQL4 program ,but feel difficult to code into mql5 program . Is there someone interesting in this program ? code it and share it with all . #property copyright "" #property link "" #property version "1.00" #property strict #include
I am interested in the new virtual server but have a problem with the global variable statement saying that they will not work. My current MT4 EA uses "TradeBusy", "TradeNotBusy" global variable to prevent problems with opening/closing trades. How can I get around the problem to ensure I do not...
Am giving back to Forex-TSD family. It has been a good place. Thank you so much mladen and mrtools . I have learnt alot from you and i follow in your footsteps. . This EA is risky. It uses stoch and martingales. Its abit safe if you use small risk percentage. It wont make you a millionaire overnight...
GBPUSD: The pair followed through lower on the back of its Monday losses on Tuesday . This development leaves GBPUSD threatening further downside pressure in the days ahead. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4250 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4200 level. Further down, support
Over the next three months or so, EUR trading will likely depend on three factors: i) efficacy of the ECB policy package, ii) external environment, especially Fed policy and risk sentiment, and iii) ECB willingness to ease further, including rate cuts, when necessary. Based on these three factors,...
Federal Reserve meeting is another significant milestone next week. However, even that is more hawkish comments from Janet Yellen will be more negative prospects, as market sentiment will deteriorate affect USD / JPY. Overall technical outlook for this pair still looks bearish. To change...
Hello friends, I recently joined TradeWiseFX and ever since then my life has changed completely. This is because of their top level of features, but above all is their NFP Prediction Contest! My whole group participated on that contest some time back and I am proud to say one of my friend won the...
Why Morgan Stanley sees a EUR/USD decline We remain bearish on EUR on a structural basis, looking for a move to parity against USD by the end of the year. Our bearishness rests primarily on three pillars. First, euro area banks remain heavily levered. In an environment of falling global liquidity,...
Hello everybody,   seems like since build 950 terminal.exe does not respect provided configuration file as argument which results in several issues:  1. no possibility to start mt4 in preconfigured state 2. no possibility to run EA backtests in batch mode (automatically) Can anyone confirm this...
Forex trading strategy (EUR/USD simple system) show the following video and know more
when release next build of metatrader 5 ?
Risk sentiment was stable in Asian hours, irrespective of weaker than expected industrial production and retail sales data out of China. It appears that last week’s ECB monetary policy announcement finally made a case of rising appetite for risk assets. Even if ECB President Draghi indicated that...
I opened a signal it trade lot size is 5 but I only have 0.3 lot size in my account. How can I change the setting of lot size in my account?
[Deleted]
Trade CFDs on Indices, Shares & Commodities with trusted broker. Diversify your portfolio you may want to add contracts for a difference (CFDs) to your portfolio. Visit : Fidelis Capital Market
1. I copied signal to my account, it only worked once time. And then, it open the trade on that day until now (around 15 days). Not closed that trade and copy another trade any more.     I tried different signal, it occurred the same problem.  2. Is it i need to open the MT4 platform any time when...