General - page 1075

Hi, how can I programmatically open an offline chart?
We expect further flows from various market participants to continue to support JPY. First, Friday's reluctance for JPY to weaken (indicating de-risking ahead of the weekend) suggests that 'the Street' has not traded JPY long in significant amounts last week. Note that CFTC data showed the most net...
I'd like to start a discussion on Correlation Trading Strategies . I came across a set of indicators, one in particular that seems to pinpoint max thresholds of deviation between two highly correlated instruments(see attached chart 1). In terms of which instruments to track, I learned that trading
I have two accounts with insta forex and will be getting bonus in both this month, how can i trade these two accounts simultaneously in meta trader.
If you can get the FT (its gated) this is an interesting read (its from last week). It says: under no circumstances will Britain leave Europe, regardless of the result of the referendum on June 23 The author of the piece goes on: Britain looks unlikely to exit Europe even if its citizens voted to...
I want operate other commodities, for example: oil,coal, steel, ferroalloys etc.,  
Hello in meta trader 4: does the operator continue; similar to the operator break;
My account was disconnected. Tried to reconnect but was not successful. Please advise. Many Thanks.
What more can a trader ask for from a broker, other than making things more easy and interesting for their clients. My broker profiforex just lunched a 500% bonus promotion. When I first saw the news, it was hard to believe at first. But after going through the details I realized how real it is. Am...
  Learn from past  (3)
it is strongly believed in Forex market hat history repeats itself - that is why the past data in essentially used in analysis
I am in every way new to programming . However am really great at math and when I was introduce to trading I got caught to building an EA and with no former skills I took 2 days to put together a simple strategy that has worked for me but as an EA robot it would be more efficient by remove the...
I built an EA with equations that should never amount to a loss. in other words it should only profit. my question is how long should it take to make it's first trade. euro/usd MA1= 10, MA2 = 20 distance between = 9 , while profit is greater than zero and less than minimum TP distance if it...
The economic and interest rates politic as a major factor for the markets this week is expecting by World-Signals.com. There are couples of events that will send signals for the situation in USA and Euro Zone. The first key event for the week is on Tuesday Germany CPI at 6:00 GMT. On Wednesday is...
Hey everyone, new to the forum. Looking to start off slow so as an example I'm trying just setup the following: if bar is green candle then calculate open price + close price >= "x number of pips" then enter short position on same time frame if open price red bar then calculate open...
EURUSD initially fell to 1.1326 last week, but then managed to return stronger and climb to 1.1453. There has been plenty of news during the last five trading days. From U.S. trade balance, through services ISM reports and FOMC minutes to initial jobless claims, mainstream analysts have been quite...
Can someone please help me. I'm in a bit of bother here. I just paid for my first bot and now found out it won't run on the machine I need it on :(
Hi guys is it possible for the admin of the vps to steal your ex4 file? 
errors are shown in the picture, some functions are below:   double getmin()  {      double low;   low=iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,20,0);//---20根K线最低价   return(low);  }  double getmax()  {   double high;   high=iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,20,0);//---20根K线最高价   return(high);  } double myLots(double lot)...
George Akerlof offers hints of where he stands George Akerlof is a nobel prize winning economist but he's better known now as Janet Yellen's husband. He rarely weighs in on what needs to be done in central banking but he spoke with the Globe & Mail about his book Phishing for Phools: The Economics...
Please help me to find and mark on the a zigzag mq4 indicator the half point of an any ZigZag segment line, (like 1-2, or 3-4, or 4-5) and the time of this half point. Can someone that are more smart than me to make such an ZigZag indicator ? Please
Hello, today my mt4 was not getting connected to my account. So i uninstalled and reinstalled the MT4 and logged in to the account. during this process, whatever signal i subscribed in the ML5 got disconnected. SO when i want to reconnect the signal, it is not allowing to connect the signals to...
  RefreshRates()  (12   1 2)
Hello community I have always one problem the error 130 MT4 error description: invalid stops in the function below, if I call it then the error continuously will appear also if I place it inside the OnTick() same error 130 will come again so, why the error is coming by calling as a...
Hi, my all login info gone ( demo accounts and real accopunt logins and passwords) disappear after i accidently remove the tick from mt4 login window , then i clicked again fot the tick but still all login info is missing i restarted mt4 still nothing :((( anyone knows how to restore all login data...
I found out that I could get paid for bringing people to come see my signals or products from outside the mql5 community. I just don't know if it will be worth it for a person to spend some of his money to drive traffic here because I don't know how well the community pays for such traffic. If...
i am subscribed to a signal which i am very happy about. but i find the lots a bit small. i want a script or ea to open the same order with signal and close it with the signal. copiers i found are for different metatraders. any recomadations
  Testing a code  (3)
When starting a debug process (clicking the "play" button), the time-frame starts in H1 and if I try to change it, the process stops. How can I debug using 5 minites time-frame, for example? Tks
Hi Anyone here who is using MT4 on linux and using signals too ? I have contacted my broker and they activated/enabled signals but I cannot see it on my terminal window. Any suggestions what to do to make signals tab visible ? Thank you
Hi,I am getting an error in my journal when I run Strategy Tester : TestGenerator : unmatched data error (volume limit 14423 at 2015.12.01 14:00 exceeded) What does it mean and how do I fix it ? Any help much appreciated. Thanks Sun
I am interested generally to share here in this post channel indicators because they help much in a system. I also want to ask if somebody has these indicators as you can see on image (Hurst Channels and Oscillator). The "GBPUSDexample.png" image also looks interesting channel but i don't know what...
JPY has been the biggest beneficiary from the recent USD-selloff among the major currencies. Several factors seem to have contributed to the rally on the flow side. Hedging flows from the Japanese exporters likely intensified when USD/JPY broke below the corporate budget rate at around 118. Steady...