General - page 1070

Daily price is located above Ichimoku cloud and Senkou Span line which is the virtual border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart. The price is testing 6.7166 resistance level to above for the bullish trend to be continuing with 6.7705 bullish daily target to...
Hi Does anyone knows is it possible to download an indicator for MT4 on a mobile phone with Windows OS? Thanks I will really appreciate the answers
We expect Mario Draghi to indicate that the ECB is fully prepared to take further stimulative action if Eurozone growth and inflation prospects deteriorate as a consequence of the UK’s vote to leave the EU. He is also likely to address heightened concerns over the European banking system centered on...
GOLD:  The commodity triggered a corrective weakness the past week leaving risk lower. But it could move a little bit higher in the new week following its Friday close(see daily chart). On the downside, support comes in at the 1,330.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,310.00 level....
I want my profiles to be read only. Can I prevent MT4 to save changes to the active profile?
Anyone who is good with creating/editing indicators ? Need some urgent help
Hello, I am requesting some to please create a simple indicator for me. It should automatically draw 'support' and 'resistance' lines based on highest close and the lowest close of the past two periods on any timeframe. An example of what I am talking is in the link I provided below. The blue...
hi: I need reading file.xls and writing code base program with using that data.but i can not read file with .xls format and just read file with .csv format? do you help me for reading excel.xls file in mql5 platform??? thanks.
EURUSD : With the pair rejecting higher price to close almost flat the past week, more weakness is expected in the new week. Support lies at the 1.1000 level. Further down, support comes in at the 1.0950 level where a violation will aim at the 1.0900 level. A break of here will target the 1.0850
Hi, Hope someone here could help to create an alert for this indicator.. appreciate it so much..   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        FMCBR.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2015, MetaQuotes...
hi Everyone, I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for. Anyone want to share? Also any nadex traders here?
Abenomics Continues as Abe win Elections in Japan Following a landslide election over the week-end, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe ordered up more fiscal stimulus. Abe has ordered his economy minister to compile stimulus measures this month, while the Sankei newspaper reported government...
they make millions or billions a year?
The GBP/CAD pair is consolidating in a range which will probably extend through next week until it breaks to the upside. Fundamentals The pound to Canadian dollar exchange rate has bounced from off of its post-Brexit lows and has now started moving sideways in a range visible on the four-hour chart...
Have you ever spoken with your finance friends and wondered what exactly they were saying? It often feels as if Wall Streeters have their own language, especially when talking about what they do. Alan Li, a former Goldman Sachs analyst, explained some popular banker jargon on the latest...
hello how do I export data from the metatrader4 ?I want use data for dt7.plz help me
Hello, can anyone recommend a book about grid systems? I would like to learn more about it. Regards.
Our latest forecasts embed a moderately bullish dollar view for the coming months, implying that the standard negative correlation between EUR/USD and USD/JPY will prevail. However, the negativity of this correlation is not bullet-proof: triggered by the Brexit vote, we saw an aggressive sell-off in...
the provider has lot of 1 and in my account it opens me only in lot of 0.1 how do i make it bigger for example to 0.3 ( i changed the " use no more than 30% - but it doesn"t help)??
Resilient markets post Brexit will likely allow the ECB to stop at simply delivering hints of additional stimulus next week, reserving hard announcements for September. This would coincide with the release of new inflation forecasts, which we think will continue to be inconsistent with a return to...
We are worry that investors have got ahead of themselves wishing for helicopter money in Japan. Indeed, such a policy would likely necessitate legislative changes and political commitment that go well beyond the current Abenomics plans.  Investors may be correct in assuming that dovish is the...
USDCHF : Having the pair closed flat the past week, it remains vulnerable to the downside in the new week. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9750 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9700 level and then the 0.9650 level. Below here will expose the 0.9600
Whether Japan admits it or not, helicopter money - thanks to Ben Bernanke - is here, and the market's reaction this week was simply the first stage of pricing it in, as confirmed by the biggest drop in the Japanese currency this century. Incidentally, we are "confident" that the SEC will inquire...
  The Top Events/Releases for next week  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
What to look out for in your trading next week. ECB rate decision.  Thursday at 7:45 AM ET/1145 GMT.  No change is expected but post Brexit comments and thoughts from Mario Draghi will be monitored. His press conference begins at 8:30 AM ET/1230 GMT. UK...
Oi pessoal, alguém sabe como fazer rodar a base de dados do MT5 no MetaStock?
[Deleted]
Dear All,  I open a vps linked my existing account in MQL5 website. I set Auto Prolongation in the beginning, how can i cancel this function. Because I want to renew the VPS account by myself control now. Thanks. 
As hedge fund manager Buford Scott sat at home, watching the TV in shock as it emerged Britain had voted to leave the European Union, his computer-based trading models were quietly boosting his business by 1.5 percent. Scott's algorithm-driven fund, and others like it, beat hedge funds run by...
All programmers in mql5 have to read all these 4200 pages? or just some structural parts, and you will be able to program anything. If there are just some important parts what's important to read on documentation in order to program anything? thanks
how can i put buy stop with stop lose and tp on meta4 by one click. an if i have multiple account and iwant to copy my order on the other account. please i need a script to do that