General - page 1027

my mt4 terminal is in eur usd, but when I compile and run ea, it is opening usd_chf and my programming is attached to it. how can I restrict it? my coding: attached      
Good day all, I as now want to be a signal provider here on the MQL5 web site, i need clear/delete/erase/not show... my history before and ONLY before May the 17th 2016. In other word, i need to ONLY show the history from May the 17th 2016. To only show my positive result after a long and very hard
Federal Reserve policymakers are signaling they could raise U.S. interest rates soon but they are already weighing new tools they may need to fight the next recession. A solid U.S. labor market "has strengthened" the case for the first rate increase since last December, Fed Chair Janet Yellen told a...
The world's central banks are still net buyers of gold, but they may be slowing down those purchases. Central banks bought an estimated 166 tonnes of gold and sold 22 tonnes in the first half of 2016, according to Macquarie analysts, making a net purchase of 144 tonnes. This was not much changed...
With the impact of Brexit on the Eurozone seemingly minimal at the moment, there seems less and less chance the ECB will start to reflate the economy in September, at least according to Credit Agricole’s stable of analysts. Whilst the UK economy’s rather jammy reaction to the supposed catastrophe...
  Exit process  (1)
hello team, how can i exit from a trade when is going against my speculation. i dont mean using stop loss. i seek any other method of leaving the market.
  Bitcoin  (39   1 2 3 4)
Bitcoin: BTC/USD Tumbles, Dollar Regains Momentum after Federal Reserve Summit The value of bitcoin declined sharply Saturday, as markets recoiled after hawkish comments by top Federal Reserve officials fueled fresh rate-hike worries. The BTC/USD exchange rate was down 1.9% at $567.27 by midday,...
GoldSilverBitcoinUSDEURS&POil3D printingTeslaRRSPMarijuana
Hello Everyone,   Just joining theforum.  I prefer not to sit infront of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all reallylooking for.     Anyone want to share?      Also any nadex tradershere?
We break down the USD response function to Fed tightening into two components. The first is the expected total number of hikes in the coming years, approximated by the slope of the short-end of the US yield curve. The second is the expected timing of the next rate hike, approximated by short-term...
[Deleted]
during backtest, Result column should appear to show the trade list, which same as  MT4. because the user unable to see the trade.  
Daily price broke 100 SMA/200 SMA ranging reversal area for the primary bullish market condition: The price is on testing with Fibo resistance level at 1.1366 to above for the bullish trend to be continuing. RSI indicator is estimating the bullish ranging to be started.Ascending triangle pattern...
Commission based on profit per trade Fixed period payment like it is on mql platform Have signal for free but pay via trade spread
Hi, can i make an optimization for Standard deviation channel while using the strategy tester in MT4? Thanks.
Hello Guys Unverified  profiles have the ability to choose  or change their  first and last name to any random or preferred nickname at any time; keeping their true identity hidden as desired by some (or most) people. But why verified profiles are obliged to disclose their true identity to public? I...
Daily price is located below 100 SMA/200 SMA reversal area for the primary bearish market condition within the following narrow support/resistance levels: Fibo resistance level at 1.3375 located in the beginning of the secondary bear market rally to be started, andFibo support level at 1.2876...
Federal Reserve Chairman Janet Yellen speech highlights on August 26, 2016 at Jackson Hole Topic of the speech was The Fed's monetary policy toolkit Case for interest rate increase has strengthened in recent monthsEconomyc nearing Fed's employment and inflation goalsOur ability to predict Fed rate...
Morgan Stanley: Yellen to disappoint USD bulls. Given the plethora of Fed commentary in recent weeks,and not much else going on,attention has turned squarely to Yellen's speech at Jackson Hole tomorrow for any insight on the likelihood of a Fed rate hike this year. While the speech appears to be...
Hi,   I'm using the Push notification to send the trade activity to my Android MT4. But I recieve every change like buy, sell, modification, pending orders, etc.   I want to monitor my EA-s this way but even for notification sometimes TOO MUCH IS LESS. I mean I recieve 50 messages...
Lower USD, higher EUR: A weaker USD, looser financial conditions and the Brexit risk event out of the way have meant that there are signs of businesses starting to grow around the world. We are not saying that all is rosy and that growth rates will reach average pre-2007 levels, but we believe that...
Tough to see how the Fed could survive another financial crisis intact It's not surprising that the Fed is facing criticism as the economy stagnates. What's shocking where it's coming from and how quickly it's grown aggressive. It's like a tipping point has been met in the past month and now the...
  Hello Guys I'm totally new here and trying to learn something before i get into all this tradings stuffs. can anyone explain what's the differences between MT4 and MT5 platform and can you please tell why there is a big difference in the SR levels in both MT4 and MT5 att the same time...
Hey, anyone know if something is wrong? I've been getting the following every time I try to test an EA, since last night around 5 PM EST. agent process started connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000 tester agent got failed connect closed
EUR/USD – NEUTRAL BIAS – (1.1150-1.1450) The performance of the US dollar in the week ahead will be dictated by the market’s interpretation of Fed Chair Yellen’s speech at Jackson Hole. We believe that Fed Chair Yellen is unlikely to explicitly signal that the Fed plans to resume rate hikes in...
Hello, I'm trying to understand MqlTick. This is a volume / order flow log I've recorded some days ago. 2016.06.24 21:36:01.504 OrderFlow (EURUSD,H1) 6 = bs @ 2016.06.24 22:36:00: Bid = 1.11108 Ask = 1.11120 Last = 1.11108 Volume = 22500002016.06.24 21:36:00.737 OrderFlow (EURUSD,H1) 2 = b...
I try to download MT5 but always fail like this. I have tried and waited for whole day.........  
I am using iMA to get moving averages . I am using PERIOD_D1 and PRICE_CLOSE. I am getting different reading when I run the test on different timeframe. Can someone please explain why
That was fast. Yesterday I told you how a consortium of 15 Japanese banks had just signed up to implement new financial technology to clear and settle international financial transactions. This is a huge step. Right now, most international financial transactions must pass through the US banking...
Need mt4 older version earlier than build 225 to analyze. Where can I get this pretty old files? Thanks