Market and products (experts) without monitoring.

Greetings all!

Looking at the market, a lot of products, but almost no account monitoring(at least demo) on them.

I do not know what to do with them, I will try to use them as a source of income.

What do you think about it?

Farkhat Guzairov:

Greetings all!

Looking at the market, lots of products, but almost no account monitoring (at least demo) on them.

I do not know what to do with them, I will try to use them as a source of income.

What do you think about it?

That products without monitoring, for the most part, are dangerous for deposits, junk.

And even the developer does not dare to use them. This applies to Expert Advisors.

Indicators, with the exception of statistical ones, sold in the market are a separate song. They are absolutely useless for traders, but very convenient for the seller, because the buyer cannot prove their uselessness. He will always be a fool himself, because he does not know how to use the graphical indicator properly.

I've noticed that some characters who used to sell slivot advisors have now removed them from the showcase and are scamming the dough with miracle indicators. This is on their conscience.

Boris Gulikov:
That products without monitoring, for the most part, are dangerous for deposits, junk.

And even the developer himself is hesitant to use them. This is true of EAs.

Indicators, with the exception of statistical ones, sold in the market are a separate song. They are absolutely useless for traders, but very convenient for the seller, because the buyer cannot prove their uselessness. He or she will always be a fool for not knowing how to use the graphical indicator properly.

I have noticed that some characters who used to sell the Expert Advisors, now removed them from the storefront and take the money with the help of miracle indicators. This is on their conscience.

I will only say that I support 100% of what you have said.

I'm amazed that people are still asking the question, what do I have to do to sell my product?

Because the Market is in chaos. Even the initial moderation of products has already been removed. Previously there were requirements even for screenshots (banning screenshots from third-party resources, etc.) and product descriptions, not to mention error checks. Now you can post whatever you like :( What does this have to do with? Probably because of the wave of fakes for 2-3-5000 quid and global disappointment of people in advisors, which has resulted in significant drop in sales, hence, in MetaQuotes profits. Instead of introducing requirements for published products (monikers, etc.), they are being reduced. Both sellers and buyers are suffering. Unfortunately...

I have been approached by the Japanese, offering to put products on their marketplace counterpart. There, the main requirement: they put the product on monitoring! And only after a few months of monitoring does the product become available. This is the right approach and monitoring is visible directly on the product page, and since the administration of the resource is responsible for monitoring - there is no possibility to "slip" the left moniker! As a result, the volume of sales cannot be compared with "our" market. Top authors earn $100k a month and the number of fakes is minimal.

Ivan Pochta:

Because the Market is in chaos. Even the initial moderation of products has already been removed. Previously there were requirements even for screenshots (banning screenshots from third-party resources, etc.) and product descriptions, not to mention error checks. Now you can post whatever you like :( What does this have to do with? Probably because of the wave of fakes for 2-3-5000 quid and global disappointment of people in advisors, which has resulted in significant drop in sales, hence, in MetaQuotes profits. Instead of introducing requirements for published products (monikers, etc.), they are being reduced. Both sellers and buyers are suffering. Unfortunately...

I have been approached by the Japanese, offering to put products on their marketplace counterpart. There, the main requirement: they put the product for monitoring! And only after a few months of monitoring does the product become available. This is the right approach and the monitoring is visible directly on the product page, and since the administration of the resource is responsible for the monitoring - there is no way to "slip" the left moniker! As a result, the volume of sales cannot be compared with "our" market. Top authors earn $100k a month and the number of fakes is minimal.

And why did the Japanese turn to you, did they look at monitoring?

Vladimir Baskakov:
And why did the Japanese turn to you and look at monitoring?

No idea, a salesman from that site approached me. He showed me his products and offered a 50/50 deal, but hand over the sources... But that's not the point. I had nothing to do with it. Cited an example for another reason: the Japanese marketplace strictly selects products for sale, forcibly installing them to monitor. Unfortunately, this is not enough for ours.

Ivan Pochta:

No idea, a salesman from that site approached me. He showed me his products and offered a 50/50 deal, but hand over the sources... But that's not the point. I had nothing to do with it. Cited an example for another reason: the Japanese marketplace strictly selects products for sale, forcibly installing them to monitor. Unfortunately, this is not enough for ours.

Yes everything is enough, that's what testing was invented for

Vladimir Baskakov:
Yes everything is enough, that's what the testing was invented for

IN MT4? Don't be ridiculous :)

You can only adequately test in MT5 from about mid-2016 on Alps tick quotes (they are the most adequate in quality). And the results still more or less correlate with real. And in MT4 how? WITH TDS2? This is another fake. Here I was doing a ticks study: the most popular TDS2 + Dukascopy quotes. They contain about 390 million ticks since 2003. on EURUSD. Alps tick history in MT5 contains the same 390 million ticks, but from 2016. How can we talk about the quality of testing after that? After 2.5 years of working first with Tickstory, and then with TDS2 there was never any correlation with real data (for tick-based systems). When I transfer tick history from МТ5 to csv, then I import it to TDS2, the amount of ticks coincides with МТ5, it seems everything should be identical, but I test it and anyway MT4 shows some randomness in comparison with real. Probably 30% coincidence. I rewrite the code on MT5 and test it and it shows 80% correlation. How may I use MT4 to test such systems? And you're talking about tests without a monitor...

Not to mention users who test using opening prices of scalpers of ticks :(

Ivan Pochta:

IN MT4? Don't be ridiculous :)

You can only adequately test in MT5 from about mid-2016 on Alps tick quotes (they are the most adequate in quality). And the results still more or less correlate with real. And in MT4 how? WITH TDS2? This is another fake. Here I was doing a ticks study: the most popular TDS2 + Dukascopy quotes. They contain about 390 million ticks since 2003. on EURUSD. Alps tick history in MT5 contains the same 390 million ticks, but from 2016. How can we talk about the quality of testing after that? After 2.5 years of working first with Tickstory, and then with TDS2 there was never any correlation with real data (for tick-based systems). When I transfer tick history from МТ5 to csv, then I import it to TDS2, the amount of ticks coincides with МТ5, it seems everything should be identical, but I test it and nevertheless МТ4 shows some randomness in comparison with real. Probably 30% coincidence. I rewrite the code on MT5 and test it and it shows 80% correlation. How may I use MT4 to test such systems? And you're talking about tests without a monitor...

Not to mention users who test by opening prices of scalper ticks :(

There are a lot of nuances, but still 90% of the notion of EA testing gives, reducing a lot of time

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are a lot of nuances, but still 90% of the notion of EA testing is given, reducing a lot of time.

For breakout scalpers and tiko-dependents, no. The interesting thing is that for long term opening price systems there is also no concept :( In essence it is always the difference between real and portfolio. It is impossible to refer to the slippage and spread, because the systems are known to have high losses. When a system has a historical drawdown of 15% since 2003 (testing on the quotes of Duca, Alp and Histdata) and after installing it on a real account for 1-2 months, immediately x2 max drawdown. I'm not speaking for my systems now. This is not a special case - I have been observing this for years, analyzing a lot of systems. I have been analyzing a lot of systems for years and it is hard to imagine how many people screwed up during that period :(.

Ivan Pochta:

For breakout scalpers and tiko-dependents, no. The interesting thing is that for long term opening price systems there is also no concept :( In essence it is always the difference between real and portfolio. It is impossible to refer to the slippage and spread, because the systems are known to have high losses. When a system has a historical drawdown of 15% since 2003 (testing on the quotes of Duca, Alp and Histdata) and after installing it on a real account for 1-2 months, immediately x2 max drawdown. I'm not speaking for my systems now. This is not a special case - I have been observing this for years, analyzing a lot of systems. It's hard to imagine how many people fucked up on this one :(

Why don't you like MQ quotes?
Reason: