Account does not connect for creating signal

Hello, I have entered all of my account data correctly but it is not connected to MQL signal server.

Does anyone know why is that?

I am using my investor password as it is told in the relevant page.

Please help if anyone knows

Ramtin Re.:

Hello, I have entered all of my account data correctly but it is not connected to MQL signal server.

Does anyone know why is that?

I am using my investor password as it is told in the relevant page.

Please help if anyone knows

What message are you getting?

Double check your trading account number, your investor password and your broker server.

Check also that you've clicked the correct Terminal: MetaTrader 4 - MetaTrader 5, in the signal settings.

Now I have lost the way to modify the signal parameters. would you please tell me how to get to the main page of my details?

Ramtin Re. #:
Now I have lost the way to modify the signal parameters. would you please tell me how to get to the main page of my details?

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/my

Thanks I found it. everything is correct. MT4 account number and investor password.

Just one thing. at the beginning I tried several times with my investor password and it did not accept. I tried once with my master password and it worked now i try to re-enter my investor password and it does not accept.

And also I can not find my signal by searching its name but in the main page it says " 

Your Signal has been approved for production use and is available to the public.

Same here , the signals are not refreshing . and also , I am not able to add new signal . 

Ramtin Re. #: Thanks I found it. everything is correct. MT4 account number and investor password. Just one thing. at the beginning I tried several times with my investor password and it did not accept. I tried once with my master password and it worked now i try to re-enter my investor password and it does not accept. And also I can not find my signal by searching its name but in the main page it says "Your Signal has been approved for production use and is available to the public."

Your signal is public and can be seen, but since you don't have "Seller" classification, no subscriptions are permitted. It also has the following warnings:

• Provider is waiting for registration as a seller
  • The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions
  • Subscription will be enabled when trading starts
  • The number of deals on the account is too small to evaluate trading quality

Fernando Carreiro #:
Your signal is public and can be seen, but since you don't have "Seller" classification, no subscriptions are permitted.

How can I have seller classification?

Is it dependent on starting to place trades?

Did you see my signal ?

Ramtin Re. #:

Thanks I found it. everything is correct. MT4 account number and investor password.

Just one thing. at the beginning I tried several times with my investor password and it did not accept. I tried once with my master password and it worked now i try to re-enter my investor password and it does not accept.

And also I can not find my signal by searching its name but in the main page it says " 

Your Signal has been approved for production use and is available to the public.

It takes time and good trading for a signal to be rated and ranked, be patient.

Your signal is still searchable in the MT4/5 terminal.

Ramtin Re. #: How can I have seller classification?

You have to follow the procedure to become registered as a "Seller".

Open Seller tab of your Profile and register as a Seller by filling in all data in the registration form.

Registration as a Seller

How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Do you want to offer your trading signals and make profit? Register on MQL5.com website as a Seller and specify your trading account to offer your signals to traders.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It takes time and good trading for a signal to be rated and ranked, be patient.

Your signal is still searchable in the MT4/5 terminal.

I understand it needs time to be shown automatically but I can not see it by searching its name. do you see it when you search it's name?

Reason: