Problem with "download" or "buy" indicators on MQL-Market

Dear MQL community

for now just sorry for my question. Maybe for you it sounds silly, but there is no other professional which I could ask.

My issue:

I try to download a Oscillator from one of your developer: <link removed> And also I try to buy another products on the MQL-Market.

But when I press the button „download“ or the button „buy“ a window opens and ask me: „Have you installed MetaTrader 4?“ And I press „Yes“ because my MT4 works well on my computer, but just nothing happens.

On my Macbook I have installed the MT4 from my Broker ActiveTrades. The MT4 works fine, but why can I not download these products on www.mql5.com „Market“ ??

If I go to this „Code Base“ there are the links working well: „Download as ZIP“ and I can install it on my computer.

Can you help me with this problem?

Best regards and thanks a lot! 

Stefan

Hi,

Please note that the forum is not intended to support commercial products.

I suggest you to contact the seller of the product you want to purchase. You can found a link at the page of any product.

See also this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/498

How to buy a Trading Robot, a Magazine or a Book in MetaTrader Market?
How to buy a Trading Robot, a Magazine or a Book in MetaTrader Market?
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You can buy any product (Robots, indicators, magazines or books) in MetaTrader Market only through the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. The list of products with their description is given on the MQL5.com website. After you press the "Buy" button, your client terminal will be launched.

stefan-wild:

Dear MQL community

for now just sorry for my question. Maybe for you it sounds silly, but there is no other professional which I could ask.

My issue:

I try to download a Oscillator from one of your developer: <link removed> And also I try to buy another products on the MQL-Market.

But when I press the button „download“ or the button „buy“ a window opens and ask me: „Have you installed MetaTrader 4?“ And I press „Yes“ because my MT4 works well on my computer, but just nothing happens.

On my Macbook I have installed the MT4 from my Broker ActiveTrades. The MT4 works fine, but why can I not download these products on www.mql5.com „Market“ ??

If I go to this „Code Base“ there are the links working well: „Download as ZIP“ and I can install it on my computer.

Can you help me with this problem?

Best regards and thanks a lot! 

Stefan

DONT USE GOOGLE CHROME.......TRY TO DOWNLOAD WITH OTHER BROWSER.......... 

Thank you for your answers.

But the result is: "Address Not Found" not with Firefox or with Safari, it doesn't work. What can I do? It's a pity

angevoyageur It was not my intent to make support commercial products.

stefan-wild:

Thank you for your answers.

But the result is: "Address Not Found" not with Firefox or with Safari, it doesn't work. What can I do? It's a pity

Do you read the article ? Did you ask to the seller ?

angevoyageur It was not my intent to make support commercial products.

No worries.

Hi, I was wondering if you could help.   I have MT4 build 765 and whatever indicator I try to download it just won't show in the navigator / indicator list.

I download the indicator to my desktop, go into Open Data File in MT4 then copy the indicator to my MQL file / indicators and close the platform.  When I reopen the indicator doesn't show although it shows in my file.

I don't know what I am doing wrong here.

Many thanks

I already made payment for an Indicator but it  never showed in my purchased list in my terminal of mt4 and in my mql5.com account. I have sent request to resolve this issue to mql5 helpdesk and product owner but nobody responses till todate. I really don't know what to do with my payment made. Really annoying! 

saya pann:
I already made payment for an Indicator but it  never showed in my purchased list in my terminal of mt4 and in my mql5.com account. I have sent request to resolve this issue to mql5 helpdesk and product owner but nobody responses till todate. I really don't know what to do with my payment made. Really annoying! 

Do you have any confirmation of your payment/purchase?

If yes, add this confirmation to your service desk ticket or open a new ticket with this confirmation.

I'm sure they will help as soon as possible. 

Thks.
My problem has been solved by service desk.

Hi,

I have a same problem as at the top of the page. I am not able to download free indicators or EA's after pop up windows with a message „Have you installed MetaTrader 4?“ shows up.

I have also tryed with different browswers.

Any suggestions...

Thanks a lot

Nassau123:

I am not able to download free indicators or EA's after pop up windows with a message „Have you installed MetaTrader 4?“ shows up.

I have also tryed with different browswers.

Don't use browsers. Download products directly from the terminal.

Reason: