Adding Indicators to Smart phone Version of MT4/5

Does any one know if it is possible to add/download a favourite inticator to any smart phone version of Meter Trader 4 of 5?

Thanks in view of your kind reply and assistance.

RockyMariae:

Does any one know if it is possible to add/download a favourite inticator to any smart phone version of Meter Trader 4 of 5?

Thanks in view of your kind reply and assistance.

Not possible. Built-in indicators only

Stuart Browne:

Not possible. Built-in indicators only

Thanks so much for your reply Browne.

But is it possible to instal SMOOTHED HEIKEN ASHI on any MOBILE DEVICE VERSION of MT4?

Thanks in View. 

Is it possible to Download SMOOTHED HEIKEN ASHI on any MOBILE DEVICE VERSION of MT4?

Thanks in View.

RockyMariae: Is it possible to Download SMOOTHED HEIKEN ASHI on any MOBILE DEVICE VERSION of MT4?

Did you not understand the answer?

@Stuart Browne has already stated, and I repeat: "Not possible. Built-in indicators only"!

What part of that, did you not understand?

hallo Fernando,

Thanks for your kindness.

Browne reply was on the possibility of downloading the SHA on ANDROID PHONE.

Since the answer was no,

MY CURRENT QUESTION IS ON THE FEASIBILITY OF GETTING THE SMOOTH HEIKEN ASHI ON ANY DEVICE OUTSIDE DESKTOP AND LAPTOP.

I am a field worker that needs the indicator on a device I can easily carry about such as i-PAD, PALMTOP, WINDOW PHONE,TABLET/iOS device OR  any other.

Any further suggestion to get this solved would be so much appreciated.

NO, not possible.

RockyMariae: MY CURRENT QUESTION IS ON THE FEASIBILITY OF GETTING THE SMOOTH HEIKEN ASHI ON ANY DEVICE OUTSIDE DESKTOP AND LAPTOP.
  1. DON'T SHOUT AT US. That is rude.
  2. You keep asking the question after having received the same answer multiple times. It can't be done directly.
  3. Put your indicator, on a chart, on a terminal, that is running on a VPS. Use the VPS remote access from your device and trade there.

whroeder1:
  1. DON'T SHOUT AT US. That is rude.
Whroeder1 don't be mad at him please, i believe his just a newbie asking questions with a little individual differences 

Yes it's very possible but you have to keep your Desktop terminal running either at home or on a vps and you load an EA that makes regular screenshots of the charts, and then the images folder is shared over a simple web server so you can view your beautiful Heiken Ashi charts anywhere on the globe in a browser.

Not hard at all it just takes some time to set up that's all.

You can even add an alert after a color change or tweak it in a way that it sends you an email when something happens.

Hello,
I have a solutions for this. 
You can use Teamviewer in your smartphone to see you computer screen everywhere. 
Reason: