Custom RSI indicators

Hello fellow traders, I am using RSI as one of my primary indicators, however I want it to have an alert once it hits 70 or above which is a sell signal for me and also gives an alert once it hits 30 or below which is a buy signal. I am not a programmer so it's kinda hard for me. Please help me out guys, thanks..buangcla

Hi buangcla,

Here is a RSI-Alert indicator; I created it for you as your description.

Hope it is useful.

Files:
RSI-Alert.mq4  3 kb

thanks a bunch srfxman.. i really appreciate it..

Thanks. I like to use RSI, it's simple but profitable.

Nic

hi nicesurf, RSI alone usually wont work, what are other indicators that you are using to serve as a partner of RSI? I used bollinger bands to keep me informed on how the market is doing, whether it is oversold or oversold.

i've tried srfxman's RSI and it worked but i need it also to include the current currency pair which the alert belongs to. I need it to have an alert with the currency pair and it's price. I hope anybody can modify this indicator.. I need help in this one.

Files:
RSI-Alert.mq4  3 kb

Have you tried this one?

Files:
RSI-TC.mq4  6 kb

yup i've already tried it but i prefer RSI-Alert for it's simplicity. I just want it to display the currency and the timeframe in the alert.

srfxman:
Hi buangcla,Here is a RSI-Alert indicator; I created it for you as your description. Hope it is useful.

Srfxman,

Thank you very much for the indicator was looking for this for a long long time, Thanks

Now in search for an RSI indicator that gives alerts when it crosses it Moving average, If anyone knows where to find it please let me know.

Thank you

Peace Lover

Is there any way to make it print the RSI value in the lower right corner of the chart?

Peace Lover:
Srfxman,Thank you very much for the indicator was looking for this for a long long time, ThanksNow in search for an RSI indicator that gives alerts when it crosses it Moving average, If anyone knows where to find it please let me know. Thank you Peace Lover

Hi Peace Lover,

please let me know if you get this Indicator I would be interested as well.

Thanks

Reason: