FXFisherman Live Backtesting Status

All ladies and gentlemen,

I'm proud to announce that FX Fisherman Beta in completed. Now I'm testing the the integrity of all components and live backtesting two main systems (Mekong and Tonle Sap), so I created this new thread to post the results as well as screenshots for you all in case you have some suggestions.

Cheers!

Screenshot #1: FX Fisherman Server in action.

Files:

Ok cool... so that's the server interface (very nice job by the way ... the one that we will not see / use, tho' it's interesting just to see that it does work... .

Now to see the client and average profits, etc...

Trader12: Don`t rush it. I think scorpion will show us everything he must show in this thread when time comes.

Scorpion: Just curious, what do the names of the systems mean? They sound interesting. =)

Oh, I'm not ready to post the result, because some trades were interupted and the bot seems not running smoothly yet. Something must be done to better connection programming, I think.

Ok, I took a Client screenshot for you. Below: the last trade made by 2-8 TonleSap system (UID300).

Files:

Oh, Ravique, Tonle Sap is the name of the biggest lake in Cambodia, and Mekong is a long river flowing across China, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam. There are so many fish in there, so I think our fisherman will like to gather some nice fish there.

It is great to see this much success.

Steven

Below: Signals generated by 2-8 Tonle Sap System. Having said the bot is not running smoothly, I've highlighted each smoothly run session with different color, so you don't confuse. The gaps between sessions were caused by connection problems.

Files:
Signal01.png  29 kb

As you see, there are duplicated Buy/Sell signals. Only the first signal is count as valid, and the rest are ingored.

InterbankFX is now caughted red handed. They slipped each trade from 1 to 3 pips.

A little off-topic: Scorpion, it is very interesting that you named your strategies like water reservoirs, becouse many fomous traders compared price movement to water. The gratest of them was F.Gann ( some even say that he knew how to predict price movement ) , and also i have read that Bill Williams compared price moves to flaws of a river in his Trading Chaos Theory. Just interesting facts =).

Interesting stories. Actually, I just named the systems as River and Lake to go with the bot name Fisherman.

Now, guess what! I've good news. The bot is now on winnings streak... that's amazed me, since it looks the same as backtested result! In 1 hour, the bot scores 20 pips profit (48 pips if spread is not counted) of 8 consecutive wins. If the streak continue 24h, then the winning should be 20 x 24 = 480pips profit/day!

Reason: