The new age of trading?

I have found interesting ebook on Amazon "How to make great investment and trading decisions. New Way to Achieve Confidence and Increase You Profits" by Michael White. The author refers to some experiment which proved that people make the best decisions if they use their intuition. He also describes how to apply this knowledge in trading and outperform other traders. It sounds a little bit crazy. But I am afraid. Maybe he really discovered something new? If this is true then other traders may learn his idea and beat us.

If you think the book might give you an edge then read it. Using your intuition? That is what trading has been about since the beginning of time.

Well, I am not understanding that the book you read about trade is on forex or not. If it is forex then you are welcome to money exchange trading. If you become afraid then you will not able to overcome in any kind of trading. Just take a risk and see what is going on. Remember no risk no gain.

Thank you for this thread I want to share my opinion about market Short history I resigned job and started to learn trading and analysis for make huge money and from last 5 years I am studying it no success till today lost much money, time and gained trouble then I started to think on my mental activities and what I get is as follow ---- (English is not my native language please forgive me if anybody hurts) -

There is much misunderstanding about trading in any market and it influenced through our wrong point of views. some are making money not from market but side business based on market i.e. selling so called holy grail systems, indicators, giving market tips etc. No one wants to see inside because "I am always right" this "I" producing self ego. which is forcing to find weapon to rule market. Some one said market is like God we are thinking to defeat God. God likes surrender and we are thinking to capture him with his wealth.We can't get success in it because our ideology is wrong. We are becoming violent. many well known analyst find out systems based on natural (universal) rules. and they became successful because they surrendered to market and obviously to nature and its rules.Greed fear are icebergs there are many things in our mind, thoughts,attitude which are keeping away us from success. We must destroy it from root then and then only possibility of success.

there is no age limit to when trading forex. Better yet is a person who has had ID cards as a condition for opening the account. Forex is a risky business so it is only for people who have enough age to trading

New age of trading is here

Rigged markets, over payed banksters, HFT "that does not do a damage", metatader selling magazines .... yep, the new age is here

blame it on the HFT "traders"

justin7:
blame it on the HFT "traders"

There si no such thing as HFT traders. There is just HFT "trading" that does not have anihing in common with trading

checkin:
There si no such thing as HFT traders. There is just HFT "trading" that does not have anihing in common with trading

:):)

Oh but they do have (something in common). They are as greedy as "traders", banksters and politicians together

But you are right : that never had anything in common with trading. That is just a swindle

techmac:
:):):)

Oh but they do have (something in common). They are as greedy as "traders", banksters and politicians together

But you are right : that never had anything in common with trading. That is just a swindle

Looks like a lot of people think that HFT means trading 10-15 trades a day or opening a position each minute.

See this : it will not explain everything, but will give a clearer picture what is it

If we are new in forex trading, we should learn first. Demo account can be used to make practice, More understand about forex trading. I also still use demo account to learn about forex, understand about characteristics about market forex to make me right when make order.

Reason: