Do you use any signal site ?

Dear Forex men
Are you using any signal provider site and give money for signal?

If you used any signal site for your forex trading please share your valuable opinion.

I don't. Seeing that the majority of "signals" are on demo accounts was enough for me

No. Impossible to scalp

I think manual trading is better than automated trading. because a particular currencies price is always changing due to its particular countries various economical and political affairs. so, its very hard to take the right decision every time by a signal or automated trade to earn money continuously.

Just take a look at metaquotes signals : at a moment 100% signals on metatrader5 are running on metaquotes demo account. So the signal seller is risking nothing (except your account)

I use MT signals for now. Actually I don't trust to following someone's trading fully, so for now I've only subscribed for the one signal on the demo account)) I don't believe that following the signal, which price is about $20, can give you thousands of bucks monthly.

enamhuq:
Dear Forex men
Are you using any signal provider site and give money for signal?

If you used any signal site for your forex trading please share your valuable opinion.

Most of the free and paid signal services failed to give better results. Currently I am using Dailyfx and 02skiesforex trading to get daily analysis and signals.

UMOFX IB:
I heard from many people that signals are good to get profitable pips. Some sites are providing good signals free. Some paying sites are having awsome results where one can get 500 to 1000 pips mothly. I am testing the reliability of one site then I will plan to buy signals.. It will help to get good profit.

500 - 1000 pips per month. Are you serious ? Any evidence ?

"Don't judge a book to see it's cover!!" I think, everything is not fake from the signal providers. But If someone want to serious about FOREX then he will be a fool if he follows everything from the signal providers decision. May be the provider also note the point with their indication that they are not 100% sure about the forecast. Some of them told that they are 72% above all sure about the indication. I am wanting to tell you people that "**The signal is not for FOLLOW, it is for getting IDEAS about the market!! " Thanks you..

For better understanding manual trading is much better than automated trading.Most of the free and paid signal services failed to give better results.

I think, The signals are not to follow, It is for a guide or ideas that helps the trader to make a decision about the trade!! But the trader will be a fool if they follow that without making any sense about the role. Gather ideas from the signals and think about it, then make a decision!

Thanks

Reason: