Win EA

Hi Team,

Would someone be kind enough to code this simple EA. Without any coding knowledge it should be pretty simple and quick so I dont take much of anyones time.

Here are the rules. Open a buy and Sell order simultaneously for the same currency pair. When both orders have been filled (by either TP or SL) then the EA needs to re-open another order until the number of orders has reached the input variable "NumberTrades." For example if I enter 10 into NumberTrades input then the EA will place 10 orders consecutively one after another until it has placed 10 buys and sells in total. Only one buy and sell should be open on one chart at any time.

Inputs:

Lots

TakeProfit

StopLoss

NumberTrades

Lots, TakeProfit and StopLoss is pretty self explanatory. I hope NumberTrades is explained ok above.

Thanks in advance

Jeff

in 5 minutes

Jeff,

I made this in 5 minutes maybe 6 but was not more then 6.5 i am sure -- rofl heh.. so try and test

edited .. oh the name of the thread is changed so dont worry about the minutes ..;)

-Guyver

Files:

Guyver:
Jeff,

I made this in 5 minutes maybe 6 but was not more then 6.5 i am sure -- rofl heh.. so try and test

edited .. oh the name of the thread is changed so dont worry about the minutes ..;)

-Guyver

Thanks heaps Guyver, I knew it wouldnt take much to code.

jeffkerwin:
Thanks heaps Guyver, I knew it wouldnt take much to code.

Hey Jeff,

no, it was just a joke because of the previous title of the thread.. imho it is wrong to assume how much time it may take for development specially when you dont know . anyways it is not important ... .. hope fully it is what you needed.

-guyver

has it been backtest? is it really WIN?

brainet:
has it been backtest? is it really WIN?

hehehe, i dont think so!

Guyver:
Jeff,

-Guyver

LOL not many people will know who JK is but good name for the EA mate.

Beno:
LOL not many people will know who JK is but good name for the EA mate.

Lol .. cheers mate cheers .. party at my house at 12:00 for celebration

Guyver:

Hey Guyver, the EA doesnt place any trades. It has loaded and initialised but doesnt place the buy and sell trades.

If you had time to fix it I could give a donation for your time?

Thanks

JK

Guyver:

EA log for your info

11:17:06 JefferKerWinEA EURUSD.,M1: loaded successfully

11:17:06 JefferKerWinEA EURUSD.,M1 inputs: Lots=0.1; TakeProfit=6; StopLoss=2; NumOfTrades=10; slippage=3; MAGIC=12345;

11:17:06 JefferKerWinEA EURUSD.,M1: initialized

11:27:42 JefferKerWinEA EURUSD.,M1: deinitialized

11:27:42 JefferKerWinEA EURUSD.,M1: uninit reason 5

11:27:42 JefferKerWinEA EURUSD.,M1: initialized

11:27:42 JefferKerWinEA EURUSD.,M1 inputs: Lots=0.1; TakeProfit=6; StopLoss=2; NumOfTrades=10; slippage=3; MAGIC=12345;

jeffkerwin:
Hey Guyver, the EA doesnt place any trades. It has loaded and initialised but doesnt place the buy and sell trades.

If you had time to fix it I could give a donation for your time?

Thanks

JK

lol thanks no donation is needed for this EA . ill check what is the problem it was working fine..

-guyver

Reason: