My Last Fisher strategy

Hello everyone ... I really missed this forum last month bacouse of the exames .

But i come back to you with simple and easy strategy which dependes on only 2 indicators ( Fisher " twice every time in modified settings " - Bullish Bearish " once in modified settings" )

Entries with the closure of the candle with a reference that shows signals from all indicators .

Close order with the closure of the candle that appear with the first Opposite signal from Fisher indicator .

( Indicators + Template + Clarifing Pic. ) attached .

Thanks to all , and waiting your comments .

Mahmoud Hegab

Files:
fisher.rar  3 kb
fisher.jpg  181 kb

waiting your idea

I didn't test this strategy very well .. but i made a visual backtest with the startegy tester to it & make 9 trades without any loser trade . but it is not enough to trust a strategy.

So anyone have an additional idea or comment i'm listening , we all here to Benefit the others and advantage .

Dawns_Mist:
I didn't test this strategy very well .. but i made a visual backtest with the startegy tester to it & make 9 trades without any loser trade . but it is not enough to trust a strategy. So anyone have an additional idea or comment i'm listening , we all here to Benefit the others and advantage .

where`s the signal open and exit market?

what are the rules?

can u attached ind without zipfiles?

i got problem with zipfiles..thanks

fairose:
where`s the signal open and exit market?

what are the rules?

can u attached ind without zipfiles?

i got problem with zipfiles..thanks

Buy : When the three indicators generate a buy signal .

Sell : When the three indicators generate a sell signal .

close : when anyone from the Fisher indicators generate an opposite signal .

in the attachment you will find the tow indicators .

have you tryed this with live trading i think the fisher repaints right?

Some notes

We All know that Fisher indicator may repaint in one or tow candles .. but i'm sure the maximum repainting is tow candles , so i repeated this indicator with a diffirent settings to avoid this problem , and also i added ( Bullish-Bearish) indicator to confirme the signals of the Fisher .

after this confirmations if the fisher repaints we close the trade any way , and wait another chance .

another problem with fisher ... it needs to be refreshed , becuase of the colors may Overlaping .

sfmain:
have you tryed this with live trading i think the fisher repaints right?

Certainly Fisher may repaint if its candle has a very small volume only .. but if the candle has a good volume or the next candle is closed it will never repaint .

Bullish-Bearish indicator never repaints .

Try this strategy demo , and i'm waiting your comments .

Dawns_Mist:
We All know that Fisher indicator may repaint in one or tow candles .. but i'm sure the maximum repainting is tow candles , so i repeated this indicator with a diffirent settings to avoid this problem , and also i added ( Bullish-Bearish) indicator to confirme the signals of the Fisher .

after this confirmations if the fisher repaints we close the trade any way , and wait another chance .

another problem with fisher ... it needs to be refreshed , becuase of the colors may Overlaping .

man..sorry to say it looks using top trend is still the best..combined with this 2 ind more better as a support.. for more conformation.

fairose:
what about your profit acc?

I made 9 trades with this strategy demo on ( EUR-USD ) timeframe ( 5M ) .. one of them the fisher repaints but i close it on 0 profite .. the other trades make good profites .

Dawns_Mist:
I made 9 trades with this strategy demo on ( EUR-USD ) timeframe ( 5M ) .. one of them the fisher repaints but i close it on 0 profite .. the other trades make good profites .

thanks for the info.. lets me try this system first

thank you

fairose:
thanks for the info.. lets me try this system first

You are welcome ... waiting your comments and ideaes

Reason: