Tick Indicator and EAs - page 3

Fxfix:
More ticker indicators.

Can I ask, what is the point of all these ticks indicators?

Next, as live trading with MT4 is different from demo trading I think it is pointless collecting tick data from demo accounts.

If you really want to collect tick data and have no funds then you should just open a live account with a few mt4 brokers and not fund them (or fund them when you have more money etc). From these accounts you can collect live tick data.

To answer Testern's Question

You are very correct about collecting tick data from the broker. However ... the main reason that I am going to the trouble of writting an indicator is because Metatrader4 doesn't supply a sufficient analysis of tick data. It is also cool to share code with others.

How to Measure Tick Speed?

I'm looking for an indicator that can identify the speed of ticks, by that I mean how fast in time each tick appears. Also it should measure how much movement each tick gives off. I hope I've explained well what I mean. I'm sure that there's some indicator available already that does this, but I don't know what it is. I'd applicate your guidance with this.

Thanx

Volumes, I think, might be the closest.

use ATR on 1 minute chart with settings 1

master001

Count time between ticks changes.

Regards

Karol Marchewka

master001:
use ATR on 1 minute chart with settings 1 master001

Thanks Master, do you mean the period settings?

Also do you how to make it display in bars?

MaRCHeW:
Count time between ticks changes.

Regards

Karol Marchewka

Instead of doing it manually I'm looking for an indicator

why is nothing displaying when i put on these indicators. I just get an empty window and nothing else???

dav12028:
Exactly what I was looking for. thanks barnix

Installed them but these indicators don't work; anybody figure why? I've compiled them again and what not, but nothing showing, only the window comes up but empty.

Reason: