Tick Indicator and EAs - page 2

Hi, how all this use?

I can't use.

Tick Indicator

Newdigital or anyone: Anyone know of an MT4 indicator, thats counts the buy & sell ticks, that are streaming into the MT4 platform, and displays the number of ticks, via histogram, or just numbers ?? This is not to store the ticks !!

I think it would be a great tool to know when to exit and enter trades. It generally takes a certain number of buy ticks, over sell ticks to move the market up, and vice versa for a sell senario. With an indicator like this, a trader could do just that.

I have found these two Indis in a russian forum few weeks ago.

But I have only the ex4 files.

hbud

Forgot about this one

Sorry this one too

Files:
ticker.ex4  4 kb

Another tick indicator.

Tick Data

Y'all might find this program handy. I wrote it after looking at the indicator Tick_On_Chart which seemed to have some short comings and wasn't written as efficiently as it could have been. It does the same thing that Tick_On_Chart does but with some improvements. Hope y'all enjoy!

Files:

Tick Data w/ Color to represent rate of change

I've modified the tick data indicator so now it should be bug free and work on all timeframes. The line that represents the tick data will change color every minute ... this is helpful because it enables us to visualize the relative rate of change and how the data fluctuated for a specific minute. Remember, this indicator cannot pole past data so you must place it on the chart and let it run before you will see the tick data represented.

Need programming help: email: reichardtim@yahoo.com

Files:

Ticker in own window.

More ticker indicators.

Files:
Reason: