Network authorization failed

Hello guys,

I have this problem when i try to login into my trading account from a windows VPS.

Network authorization on "Server Name" failed (Old server version)

Anyone know how to solve it?

Regards

Federico

It is related to the broker so ask your broker for support; and check the name of trading server which is placed in Metatrader (just because the broker can change the name of the server): Metatrader menu - Tools - Options - Server.

Federico Sheng Bo Lin: I have this problem when i try to login into my trading account from a windows VPS. Network authorization on "Server Name" failed (Old server version). Anyone know how to solve it?
I have seen another similar post by another user, regarding MT4 build 1400. In that case, it was definitely a broker problem. So you will have to contact them and discuss the issue.

Fernando Carreiro #:
I have seen another similar post by another user, regarding MT4 build 1400. In that case, it was definitely a broker problem. So you will have to contact them and discuss the issue.

do you perhaps know how he resolved it?

Sergey Golubev #:
It is related to the broker so ask your broker for support; and check the name of trading server which is placed in Metatrader (just because the broker can change the name of the server): Metatrader menu - Tools - Options - Server.

i'm in contact with their support but they insist in telling me that is not their problem

Federico Sheng Bo Lin #: do you perhaps know how he resolved it?

No. I believe only the broker can solve the issue, but try changing the trade server name as suggested by @Sergey Golubev .

Federico Sheng Bo Lin #: i'm in contact with their support but they insist in telling me that is not their problem

Unfortunately, we are only normal users here. Even us moderators. We can do nothing about it. You will have to insist with them about the issue.

We are not allowed to mention brokers here, but since I consider this a special case, all I can say that in the case of the other user, the broker's name started with "IC".

If it is the same broker than you will definitely need to insist with them so they can fix the issue.

If however your broker is different, then let us know, but don't mention the broker's name.

Fernando Carreiro #:

No. I believe only the broker can solve the issue.

Unfortunately, we only normal users here. Even the moderators. We can do nothing about it. You will have to insist with them about the issue.

We are not allowed to mention brokers here, but since I consider this a special case, all I can say that in the case of the other user, the broker's name started with "IC".

If it is the same broker than you will definitely need to insist with them so they can fix the issue.

If however your broker is different, then let us know, but don't mention the broker's name.

i'm anso a user of ic and i did not had any problem with it, the broker is different.

Federico Sheng Bo Lin #:i'm anso a user of ic and i did not had any problem with it, the broker is different.

Ok, then if it is a different broker, then maybe the issue is something else.

However, since I only about your case and that of the other user, reporting about this error "Old server version", we don't currently have enough information about the issue.

Is your case also about MT4 build 1400 or build 1401?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Ok, then if it is a different broker, then maybe the issue is something else.

However, since I only about your case and that of the other user, reporting about this error "Old server version", we don't currently have enough information about the issue.

Is your case also about MT4 build 1400 or build 1401?

Is MT5 Version: 5.00 build 4109

Federico Sheng Bo Lin #Is MT5 Version: 5.00 build 4109

Have you tried using the broker's terminal?

For the version you indicate (4109) you are using a beta version or the "neutral" terminal of MetaQuotes.

Some brokers only support connecting to their servers through their terminal and the version (build) they provide.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

Have you tried using the broker's terminal?

For the version you indicate (4109) you are using a beta version or the "neutral" terminal of MetaQuotes.

Some brokers only support connecting to their servers through their terminal.

Yes i'm using the terminal from the brokers installer

Reason: