Temporary Banned Issues

Hello, I'd like to know if I get temporarily banned by MQL5 Bot and if I open a ticket on Service Desk, will you guys respond or solve the problem? Thanks...

Fatchur Rochman:
Hello, I'd like to know if I get temporarily banned by MQL5 Bot and if I open a ticket on Service Desk, will you guys respond or solve the problem? Thanks...

So you’re planning to get banned !

Just don’t do what you’re planning and you won’t have an issue

I'm posting this because one of my friend recently created a mql5 channel and when he tried to add all of his MQL5 friends at the same time, he got banned, as I discovered when I visited his profile and couldn't send him a message. But I managed to contact him, and he supplied the information. He opened a ticket, but there has been no answer. Is there any chance MQL5 take a look his profile? Am I allowed to shared his profile? He's helping the traders as well community. Thank you.

Fatchur Rochman #: I'm posting this because one of my friend recently created a mql5 channel and when he tried to add all of his MQL5 friends at the same time, he got banned, as I discovered when I visited his profile and couldn't send him a message. But I managed to contact him, and he supplied the information. He opened a ticket, but there has been no answer. Is there any chance MQL5 take a look his profile? Am I allowed to shared his profile? He's helping the traders as well community. Thank you.

Creating a channel and then forcefully adding all your "friends" to the channel is an act of "unsolicited subscriptions" — it is SPAM and violates the rules.

Tell your friend not to to "spam". Let users subscribe on their own accord.

Your friend should post on their profile wall about the channel, and when their "friends" see that post, they can decide for themselves if thy want to subscribe or not.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Creating a channel and then forcefully adding all your "friends" to the channel is an act of "unsolicited subscriptions" — it is SPAM and violates the rules.

Tell your friend not to to "spam". Let users subscribe on their own accord.

Your friend should post on their profile wall about the channel, and when their "friends" see that post, they can decide for themselves if thy want to subscribe or not.

Thank you once more for your response. Yes, he informed me that it was his unintentional mistake and that after sending them the request, he attempted to cancel it because he immediately saw it violated the rules, but he failed, and he was banned.

After that, he immediately created a ticket and informed the team that the mistake was completely unintentional, but he received no response. Can you help him unblock?

Fatchur Rochman #: Thank you once more for your response. Yes, he informed me that it was his unintentional mistake and that after sending them the request, he attempted to cancel it because he immediately saw it violated the rules, but he failed, and he was banned. After that, he immediately created a ticket and informed the team that the mistake was completely unintentional, but he received no response. Can you help him unblock?

Channel issues are handled by the admin or Service Desk, not by the moderators.

Also, please note that the "human" response from the Service Desk is only available during normal office hours. Given that today is Monday, they probably have a large backlog of tickets to process from the weekend.

Fatchur Rochman #:
Thank you once more for your response. Yes, he informed me that it was his unintentional mistake and that after sending them the request, he attempted to cancel it because he immediately saw it violated the rules, but he failed, and he was banned.

After that, he immediately created a ticket and informed the team that the mistake was completely unintentional, but he received no response. Can you help him unblock?

No offense but , unintentional equates to : he sent the requests but did not want those who received them to join the channel . I.e. he was just clicking buttons .

Yeah "he was not aware it would violate a rule" , of course.

These are banned because of the "avatar" behind them . 

i.e. someone thinking "how can i sell my stuff and make money as fast as possible" , which also implies his "stuff" is not making him money in the forex market. 

No offense to your friend

The users that do this should be banned permanently, not temporarily. I mean, what this guy has done is illegal in many countries, and is "frowned upon" by the remaining countries. And the op's id should be checked that it isnt a 2nd account by the same user also.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Channel issues are handled by the admin or Service Desk, not by the moderators.

Also, please note that the "human" response from the Service Desk is only available during normal office hours. Given that today is Monday, they probably have a large backlog of tickets to process from the weekend.

Thanks for your information... 

Lorentzos Roussos #:

No offense but , unintentional equates to : he sent the requests but did not want those who received them to join the channel . I.e. he was just clicking buttons .

Yeah "he was not aware it would violate a rule" , of course.

These are banned because of the "avatar" behind them . 

i.e. someone thinking "how can i sell my stuff and make money as fast as possible" , which also implies his "stuff" is not making him money in the forex market. 

No offense to your friend

It's ok...

Revo Trades #:
The users that do this should be banned permanently, not temporarily. I mean, what this guy has done is illegal in many countries, and is "frowned upon" by the remaining countries. And the op's id should be checked that it isnt a 2nd account by the same user also.

Ok

Reason: