End of trend (indicator)

This is the example in the picture where the lines are drawn manually. The indicator counts the targets itself, the middle of the flat, the average targets and the opposite extremum of the flat. A red cross indicates the end of the trend by time.

The indicator is used to simplify calculations. Its essence is that the end time of the trend is measured by the double distance of the trend line. There are three types of trend - "the trend of the beaten flat", "the trend of the unbeaten flat" and "the trend of the broken flat". Moreover, the trend of a broken flat may be the trend of the unbroken flat or the trend of the beaten flat.

Targets are used to determine whether the trend is fully "completed" or not, this is used together with the time of the "end" of the trend, i.e. these two points must coincide. The fulfillment of the trend is also indicated by the fact that the price does not fall back beyond the broken flat extremum, prior to the time of the "end". When breaking through the flat, the targets are only necessary for this purpose, sometimes the trend can go much further than the executed targets. If there is no goal, the trend continuation should not be expected in the nearest future, and the price may even return to the flat, which was not broken.

The breakout of the flat is considered to be if 3 small flats will be formed after the flat level and they will be broken one by one. If there is no breakout, it's a rebound.

We should pay attention to the touch by the price of the "beaten off trend" line and the "unbeaten flat". In these points of contact the flat may become wider (not always), i.e. a new trend line is drawn on this point of contact.

In order to use the indicator on weekends, disable icon removal (delarrow) in the settings.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you all)

Trading

Login: 20054043

Investor : glcqmv5

Server : AlpariFS-MT5 (trades in mt5)

What is all this about? Attracting new acolytes to your faith through referral links?

FAQ:
What is all this about? Attracting new acolytes to your faith through referral links?

the link is not a referral link)

To communicate)

You will oblige me greatly if you preach elsewhere.

FAQ:
You will oblige me very much if you preach elsewhere.

Our preaching tactics are different now, we are introducing and adapting)

Tactics are tactics, but no one has abolished the covenant "I am not here to break the law, but to enforce it". So, don't break the rules (laws) of this forum. And you won't get anything.

FAQ:
Tactics are tactics, but no one has abolished the covenant "I have not come to break the law, but to enforce it". So, don't break the rules (laws) of this forum. And you will get nothing.

the bible says "the law has perfected nothing" and "the law is fulfilled by love". Not to break it means to obey, but not literally. And if we suffer from the rulers, it is for good deeds.

All the best)

Wow, what a sexy topic title! Now I will know that the indicator is the end of the trend.

JLY the Bible says that "the law has perfected nothing" and "the law is fulfilled by love". Not to transgress means to obey, but not literally. And if we do suffer from the rulers, it is for good works.

All the best)

I've warned you. I won't do it again.

solar:

... Its essence is that the end time of the trend is measured by the double distance of the trend line....

And what makes you think so ?

I just know and that's all) It's a rule for any fluctuation in the world, be it the equity of a deposit, the temperature of the weather or the fluctuation of the brain. The main thing is that the fluctuation is relative to something, for example a subordinate relative to a boss, etc.

For example look at the trend graph of the interest rate cut by the fsr, it ends in August 2013 and in the eurozone in 2017. So quantitative easing will be phased out in August and they will start to raise rates a bit afterwards. This divergence in timing between the eurozone and the US gives a rise in the dollar and a fall in the euro, i.e. a fall in the euro from August 2013 to 2017. And the maximum flat target for the euro is 0.88.

If I trade only euro, my equity fluctuates in relation to this pair. If my trading system is correct and I follow the trading rules, my equity will grow regardless of the euro movement. I can use the history of my equity to analyze my mistakes in a similar technical analysis and to prevent errors and pay attention to them. For someone, such analysis can help to find out when to withdraw money from the account or take a break in trading for a certain period. I often see successful traders' equity increase and then a flat equity appears to be a good system, i.e. the trader's system opens with trading time. If a trader knows about the flat on the deposit or a PAMM account investor knows about it, there is no point in keeping the money on the PAMM account as there may not be any increase and the flat may cause failures in the system. The big disadvantage of the trading system is when equity is flat for many years, for example, if the deposit-to-lot ratio is 1:10, then the system may not even lose money but equity is flat. The question may arise as follows: a trader has traded for some time and earned a million and now the equity has been oscillating near this million for several years and is not growing as the million has been reached.

Reason: