Sessions of black magic with full disclosure.

Good afternoon.

There is an idea to create a topic to collect and discuss various forex offers, very tempting and attractive.

It is no secret that along with decent activities and targets, the internet is also actively used by scammers.

However, the means of PR and presentation have become so subtle that sometimes it is difficult to understand "what's the catch?

I suggest we share such examples here, criticise and denounce... Or come to the conclusion that everything is quite decent, because it happens. ;)

So, as a refresher, here's a resource

http://forex. sehost. ru/home

(Blank spaces removed) (and, by the way, I hope very much that I will not be banned for advertising outside resources, because the purpose of the thread is totally different :) )

In a nutshell, what is on offer:

1) Вы скачиваете программу MT4 (MetaTrader) у любого брокера, предоставляющего услугу доступа к бирже FOREX

2) You download the package trading strategy Ditrade, which consists of a set of mathematical indicators, developed by the group Ditrade, then install our strategy in the terminal (this link provides full instructions)

3) You study the detailed trading instructions and start actively trading on a demo or live account.

4) Having a positive trading experience during 3 months (real or demo account) you will send a detailed report on your trades to our support department. (80% of those who downloaded the strategy have positive trading results).

5) We open a PAMM account with any Russian or International broker, for traders who receive positive feedback from the company's commission we will give you $20 000. A managed PAMM account is a trading account owned by an Investor, all trades on it are performed exclusively by the PAMM account Manager, i.e. a trader. From now on you start trading on our account and we will set up certain money management systems on it. (stop-losses, drawdown of the account). Trader's reward is 30% of the profit in the first year, starting from the second year it rises up to 45%.

The package itself is an exe file, my dr.web gave permission and I still risked running it))),

there -parked archive, but there is a button "Get free SMS", you only need to enter the phone number...

In the archive, judging by the description, just indicators and a template like this

It's interesting to have a look, but I still haven't dared to send the phone. :)

Is it really free? :) If it's all about paying for sms - it's too trivial, I don't believe it...

Who-ever has already come across this chip?

Well, in general, what are your opinions, gentlemen experts ...?

And the website offers to download the terminal from A* through an affiliate link. This, plus some money for sms - with a large number of people suffering, you can make a good profit. But this particular site is clearly made by schoolchildren. There are many other sites where they give strategy without sms. You register with an affiliate link and use it to make millions. The most successful are those who make pips - more trades - more spread - more profit for the organizers of the scam.

Let's go back a bit.

If this "company" - (as it calls itself) gives some kind of mega-strategy and $20,000 then:

1. Why can't they trade this strategy themselves, you can call on your wife, brother, aunt, etc. to help.

2. You can write an advisor.

3. why should leftist people always be involved.

All this is tied to one thing, greed.

In general, all the muddled and the main thing here is $ 20,000 I think many are baited by such figures.

My opinion is QAL and BOYAN.

Offtar site may kill himself a hundred times a malatko palaeva.

denis_orlov:

Good afternoon.

There is an idea to create a topic to collect and discuss various forex offers, very tempting and attractive.

It is no secret that along with decent activities and targets, the internet is also actively used by scammers.

However, the means of PR and presentation have become so subtle that sometimes it is difficult to understand "what's the catch?

I suggest we share such examples here, criticise and denounce... Or come to the conclusion that everything is quite decent, because it happens. ;)

So, here's a resource for you.

Honest sellers who want to promote themselves for free will link to their honest resource and offer to find the scam.

"Investigation" will establish - there is no cheating.

It's most likely a common scam. (Who in their right mind would sell a profitable strategy)

Adjusted for history, etc. A peek into the future.

But the branch is useful in that there is a so-called contingent of unsophisticated people.

Maybe someone will be saved from unnecessary throwing money.

Why bother going into detail about cheating techniques at all? Don't you have anything else to do?

denis_orlov:

Good afternoon.

So, as a refresher, here's a resource

http://forex. sehost. ru/home

(Blank spaces removed) (and, by the way, I hope very much that I will not be banned for advertising outside resources, because the purpose of the thread is totally different :) )

In short, what is offered:

The package itself is an exe file, my dr,)

there - the password-protected archive, but there is a button "Get free SMS", you only need to enter your phone number ...

In the archive, judging by the description, just indicators and a template like this

Look alive curious, but the phone I still did not dare to send. :)

Is it really free? :) If it's all about paying for sms - it's too trivial, I can't believe it...

Who-ever has already come across this chip?

Well, in general, what are your opinions, gentlemen experts ...?

It's a nice trick. You'll get a message, most often for free, but they'll ask you to send something in return (already a charge), so, nonsense.

AlexeyFX:

Why bother going into detail about deception techniques at all?

forewarned is forearmed

My wife also fell for the free text message once. The first one was really free, but the next day they sent me a text message like 'Your subscription has been extended for another three days' at a cost of so-and-so. This time it cost in the region of 300 rubles. I had to call to the operator support and find out where this phone stands on a paid subscription. Then send the word "stop" to a short number. To unsubscribe...

))))))))))))))

+100

Reason: