Warning! Your topic will definitely be deleted if...

This isn't the first time I've seen threads created that should have been unreservedly deleted. I suggest that all those who wish to do so write down the rules here, violation of which will lead to the unconditional deletion of the topic already created. It really wants to clean the forum from junk and at the same time prevent its appearance in the future. Let's get started.

The reasons why your topic will be deleted mercilessly:

1. Inadequate name of the topic, which does not reflect the essence of the question;
2. Topics in which no line of code, which tried to write the author of the topic, but asks (read requires) solutions or wants to get ready-made solution;
3. Topics in which involved hooliganism, insults. Even if something important was discussed in the thread.

P.S..

To see what a cholivar is, click here

I suggest to the moderators that this forum thread be placed in the top, so that newcomers will always have it in front of them.

drknn:

2. threads with not a single line of code that the author of the thread tried to write...

And how do you ask a beginner to help you solve a problem if he really can't write a single line of code, and to express his idea in simple and understandable language is also sometimes impossible, for example because he doesn't understand what he wants. Is it worth deleting such topics....

If at all think about whether it's our problem that the forum floods the roof, it's a problem metakvoterov and assigned their own moderators forum.

For Yandex, for example, the more text, the better for metaquoters, so the question of whether or not to fornication, I think, should concern only those who create and read the fornication.

HIDDEN:

And how do you ask a beginner to help you solve a problem if he really can't write a single line of code, and to express his idea in simple and understandable language is also sometimes impossible, for example because he doesn't understand what he wants. Is it worth deleting such topics....

If you generally think about whether it's our problem that the forum is full of rubbish, it's the problem of meta-flooders and moderators of the forum appointed by them.

For example, for Yandex, the more text, the better for metaquoters, so the question to be fornication or not, I think, should bother only those who create and read trash.

The trouble is that because of the empty threads necessary and valuable threads sneak into the depths of the branches of the forum and find them becomes problematic. And for newcomers, there is a specially created thread.

Well, for example, tell me why this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131437 was created?

I don't know how flooding can help the Yandex top, but we are required to create a constructive environment with a minimum of flooding, which is allowed in special threads and works as an emotional pad in others. A crusade against flooding on our own is not possible because of active opposition from the forum itself, as everyone defines the concept of flooding for themselves, and any editorial cleanup of a topic is accompanied by indignant cries of "Where are the posts disappearing to!!!". No one considers themselves to be flooders, and the moderator qualifies the posts and makes decisions based on personal perception, which creates difficulties and differences of opinion.

Test case number one:

As a user and moderator I consider 90% of the lasso posts in the Where's the line between tinkering... Are flooding, destroying the constructive nature of the thread. Was there anything I could have done in this case?

Test case number two:
The creation of this branch is a violation of the Rules and is flooding as it is not relevant to the main thrust of the forum. I should tear down the thread and suggest that the topicstarter move the discussion to the technical thread SPAM, SPAMERS and their SUBJECTS...
What realistically should I do if I think the thread is constructive, but the discussion will, as always, descend into flooding and mutual accusations?

No smiley face.

Victor, that's what I'm saying. Let people write down strict rules, let them hang in the first post of this thread, and let the thread always be in the top, so that if anything happens, you can refer to it as "such-and-such address, violation of rule number so-and-such. That's it. I'm not the first one to say that.

As for flooding, usually on software forums create a special section where you can hang ads, flood, and communicate on free topics. Why not create sections on this forum too?

At the expense of the top of Yandex can explain that the search engine puts sites in the top, if they have more traffic (good clickability). The robot believes that if people go somewhere often, there is something of value to most, and these sites he puts in the top search engine queries.

drknn:

The trouble is that because of the empty threads, valuable and important threads get lost in the depths of forum threads and it becomes a problem to find them. And for newcomers there is a specially created branch.

For example, why create this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131437?

You know that children under three aren't even allowed to be punished... you can't even scold them... There is no age limit here. So any question can be asked. Everything depends on the mind of the asker ( posters). Your topic will not be nailed to the top and will also sink. What to do? There is a way out. Day after day, from day to day, methodically and pedantically, without nerves and insults, point and show "how you should" and "how not to". Spam has more or less been dealt with. There is less of it now - that's a fact. Flooding can't be dealt with that easily. And as always, the main thing is not to overdo it. Cordyceps is the mainstay of anti-flooding. Anything else is good for flooding.

DDFedor:
You know that children under three aren't even allowed to be punished... you can't even scold them... There is no age limit here. So any question can be asked. Everything depends on the mind of the asker ( posters). Your topic will not be nailed to the top and will also sink. What to do? There is a way out. Day after day, from day to day, methodically and pedantically, without nerves and insults, point and show "how you should" and "how not to". Spam has more or less been dealt with. There is less of it - that's a fact. Flooding can't be dealt with that easily. And as always, the main thing is not to overdo it. Cordyceps is the mainstay of anti-flooding. Anything else is just for the good.

It's a real shame. There are only a handful of you moderators against an ocean of flooders. It's a pity you've got such a heavy burden on your shoulders. Too bad this thread is drowning - well-defined rules would relieve you of the vast majority of the burden of having to explain and un-interpret to different people the same thing over and over again - they'd be on autopilot :(

And it would make it easier for everyone else to navigate the flow of forum threads. :(

It's a good forum, a necessary one.

DDFedor:

You know that children under the age of three are not even allowed to be punished... you can't even scold them... There's no age limit here. That's why absolutely any question can be asked. Everything depends on the mind of the asker ( posters). Your topic will not be nailed to the top and will also sink. What to do? There is a way out. Day after day, from day to day, methodically and pedantically, without nerves and insults, point and show "how you should" and "how not to". Spam has more or less been dealt with. There is less of it now - that's a fact. Flooding can't be dealt with that easily. And as always, the main thing is not to overdo it. Cordyceps is the mainstay of anti-flooding. Anything else is good for flooding.

The "right way" and "wrong way" are defined by everyone in his or her own way.

In any society, there are morality and ethical rules, but everyone is guided by his or her own convenient rules.

That is why any society lives and develops not according to rules of ethics or morals, but according to laws.

As I understand it, the author of the topic suggests introducing (establishing) laws defining the rules of existence of a given community.

And this aspiration of his is willingly shared.

DhP:

The"right way" and "wrong way" are defined by everyone in his or her own way.

In any society, there are morality and ethical rules, but everyone is guided by his or her own convenient rules.

That is why any society lives and develops not according to rules of ethics or morals, but according to laws.

As I understand it, the author of the topic suggests introducing (establishing) laws defining the rules of existence of a given community.

And this aspiration is willingly shared by him.

That's new. Did you come up with it yourself or did someone tell you?

drknn:

Well, for instance, tell me why we had to create, for example, this branch https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131437

A FAQ section should be created on the website. Everyone should be able to create questions, but only moderators or designated people should be able to answer them. There is a question, there is an answer, clear, complete and verified. And there is no flooding. And then with full optimism start waving the saber around the entire forum destroying threads of floodiracy.

It is clear that there is documentation and a tutorial, but for the especially gifted it is not enough.

Here is an example of an email in the morning asking for an explanation of how to select an order by comment. I replied with the ready code in the form of a function. That's all and the person's questions are over and the answer is given. But to find the same answer on this forum, we will have to search through many threads since the search produces much useful information, but there is much useless information too.

I made a search: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/129536

Having read a couple of threads a person who is not a programmer will not get a result, which means that the task is not solved, time is wasted and the necessity of the forum is belittled.

Reason: